Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pictures!

Lyra Heartstrings1

2019 pictures of everypony!

2,51Gb

2019 files

all Mlp Pictures!

I have them on a 10sec display time, 10 secs then it changes, still takes ages to see trought them all

Edited by pondus30
  • Brohoof 1

I only have 33 plus the five i pixelated for minecraft.

But for me that like having ten thousand.I usually never save any pictures, except for maybe wallpapers. Even then I tend to delete them afterwards as I am neurotic when it comes to disc space.

Also I only save the really gorgeous ones :P

7 pictures, some were used in peoples sigs and I drew a few of the other ones... just out of curiosity, why do you people have so many pony pictures?

Many of us accrue hundreds of pony pics from various sites when doing nothing but surfing the ponynet for weeks on end.

I myself currently have 6,643 pony images in my 4.40 GB pony picture folder. The majority of it is fanart, but I do have a lot of screencaps and vectors.

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Many of us accrue hundreds of pony pics from various sites when doing nothing but surfing the ponynet for weeks on end.

Yeah but I do the same and I well, I don't save the pictures because I don't see a point in doing so, I don't often spent time looking at random pictures etc etc I have saved on my computer... although then again, that's just me.

Yeah but I do the same and I well, I don't save the pictures because I don't see a point in doing so, I don't often spent time looking at random pictures etc etc I have saved on my computer... although then again, that's just me.

People want access to art they like without having to search the web for it. There have been more times than I can count that I had come across fanart I really loved but hadn't seen anywhere else before, so I saved it. The idea of keeping giant image folders probably comes from 4chan, where people save tons of images to specific folders that they later use when posting or other sentimental reasons.

278 pony wallpapers and counting...

35 images of various things I've made, custom pony-related content. 7 of which are Photoshop files.

Not including document files I still have in another folder that are reference content for textures of the Pony-skins I made for two different 3D models in TGA and PSD format.

Never saved any of the images I've come across except for a few priceless meme's I couldn't resist for the lols. Im sure as time goes on ill eventually create a folder and go from there.