• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/133-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Winter Wrap Up
Air Date: December 24, 2010
Synopsis: Twilight Sparkle does her best to prepare for the upcoming Winter Wrap-Up without relying on her magic to help.

I love the episode Winter Wrap Up, but the song is just so awesome! ^_^ I get Winter Wrap Up (so-on-g) stuck in my had each time i head it.
Translation: I get Winter Wrap Up, the song, stuck in my head every time I hear it.

Spoiler

commodity-carrot.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Winter Wrap Up, is really an awesome song. It's one of the better songs in the series, I just wished they had more of Pinkie Pie in that song. But Rainbow Dash's voice was spectacular as usual.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't gotten this song stuck out of my head. So far, it has been 3 days since I have watched the episode. Now, I need the song stuck out of my head. Any songs more catchy. I have tried everything (watching disturbing videos, listening to songs that I hate the most.) I swear I am going to scream on a pony topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I get this stuck in my head all the time. Loved this episode. Of course, I loved the song even more. <3

Yup. My words exactly...

"WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UUUP!"

I love that.

Song is too awesome. But it needs more Pinkie.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yup. My words exactly...

"WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UUUP!"

I love that.

Song is too awesome. But it needs more Pinkie.

I don't recall pinky ever singing in this song actually. I probably need to watch the music video again if she does sing.

Edited by PonyInTheFedora

I don't recall pinky ever singing in this song actually. I probably need to watch the music video again if she does sing.

Pinkie Pie has a brief solo at the beginning of Winter Wrap Up.

...Oops, I realize what I just did, but I'm too lazy to backspace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really loved this episode (somehow the song was seriously catchy lol) anyway if i was a pony (or brony) i would be working side by side with Derpy!!! Plus Winter Wrap up is on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 19 the day before spring

Edited by Princess Snowwie

• 2 weeks later...

Winter Wrap-Up episode discussion

I love this episode so much. It may not be my favorite, but it's up there. These are the reasons why I like it:

*Twilight actually having "Spike refusing to wake up and going back to sleep" on her checklist

*The song. In my opinion, Winter Wrap-Up is the second best song of season one, second only to At the Gala.

*Pinkie ice-skating

*The outhouse nest

*The slapstick scene with Twilight and the animals; it was very similar to the kind of things they had in old Looney Tunes cartoonsPosted Image

Basically I liked something in every scene, but I don't want to bother pointing out every tiny one, so I just covered the major ones.

There is one small problem I've seen in the episode too, and I was wondering if any of you have seen it too. In the scene where Twilight is talking with Fluttershy, there are about ten seconds or so where there seems to be some lag in the screen and visible pixels.

• Brohoof 3