• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

why is it that "winter wrap-up" is the most popular non fan made song?

I don't think it is.

It's hard to know which song is the most popular anyway.

Edited by Blobulle

This is my second favorite episode of Season 1. I can pretty much feel Twilight Sparkle's pain here, not knowing how to fit in. I used to be like that when I was younger.

Plus, dat song.

WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UP.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was the first episode I watched in late-April 2014. And I'm glad this is the first one I watched because this is one of the better single part episodes and one of the better ones to watch if you're a newcomer. This one was an amazing episode and one of my favorites. I just love the whole plot where the ponies wrap up winter to get ready for spring. This was really fun to watch. My highlight for this episode is the Winter Wrap Up song. It's now one of my favorite songs of all time. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry that I didn't watch the episode, but I think Twilight Sparkle was the "Organization Hero" for this episode. Am I correct about that?

Edited by MalekPony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the better Season 1 episodes.  Great song & the scene starting where T sticks her head into snakes nest is one of my favorites.  Only thing that could have improved it would have been T using the Indiana Jones line "Snakes! Why is it always snakes?!"

• 3 weeks later...

LOVE this one.  The concept is awesome: it's such a unique part of the Equestria world that the inhabitants control the weather, so naturally it follows that they would have to change the season manually.  I love all the Twilight fails in this one, and the whole episode is gorgeous!  And the song of course, like everyone else has said.

• 2 weeks later...

Catchy song, it got stuck on my head, and that is hilarious, every time i hear Christmas songs, i remember this.

Every time i see the sky and i realized that the Pegasus have the power to create natural disasters so destructive, that they could annihilate all life in equestria.

But anyway, organisation FTW 

I had that song stuck in my head for weeks!!!!! when I first heard the song my reaction was like what the second time I heard it I just couldn't get the song outta my head :blink:

Edited by Spike2211

I love this episode! This was the episode that I realized "So apparently me watching MLP is going to be a thing" to. I loved the song, and agree with many that it was stuck in my head for days after. It's just a really cute and cool episode. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Winter Wrap Up, is really an awesome song. It's one of the better songs in the series, I just wished they had more of Pinkie Pie in that song. But Rainbow Dash's voice was spectacular as usual.

We need a Rainbow solo apparently we will get out wish in S5 though. I also wish awesome as i wanna be in RR lasted a bit longer...