Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Big Macintosh

Goodra

• 3 months later...
Big Mac, how do you manage to buck a tree without knocking it over? You know, because you're so awesome and strong enough to buck about 20 ponies over the horizon with only a little effort? Edited by super muffin derpy506

If you had to choose between 2 ponies: Fluttershy or Cheerlie, who would you choose?

Ide just take em both by the hooves back to the barn, Eeyup! Then Ide give Cheerilee a little homework assignment, and teach Fluttershy something else that involves lots of control, screaming and hollering, and passion. Eeyup!
  • Brohoof 1

Big Mac, how do you manage to buck a tree without knocking it over? You know, because you're so awesome and strong enough to buck about 20 ponies over the horizon with only a little effort?

oh I just... FUS RO DAH!!!

... You just went there, did you? Meme territory? Really? :P

Eeyup!

Bic Mac, If you have to decide between Luna, Fluttershy and Cherilee, who would you choose as your mare?

Also: Why does Applebloom want to ship you with her teacher :lol:

Edited by PonyPunk

(edited)

Are you happy that I brought this thread back after 3 months of inactiveness?

Eeyup! -hugs- :3

so you are red huh ?

XD

GINGERS HAVE SOULZ :angry:

remember our first meeting?

post-1283-0-14887000-1328739864_thumb.png

XD, I got u wet and sticky.

Bic Mac, If you have to decide between Luna, Fluttershy and Cherilee, who would you choose as your mare?

Also: Why does Applebloom want to ship you with her teacher :lol:

Luna cuz of that epic plot, my sister wants to ship me with her teacher cuz she heard her say she wants a big red cock and I have those in the barn, Eeyup!

What was your most embarrassing moments in MLP:FIM episodes, and tell me what season it is: Season 1 or 2? :wacko:

When I had to wear granny Smith's girdle in public. Eeyup! Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 2

You seem to have a thing for Luna, don't you? Eh? Ehh???

Eeyup, we used to hang out around the barn until she found out she had to get back to moon duty so we split up.

do work when it rains? i'd like to se you wet.

post-1283-0-03693700-1328741429_thumb.jpg

Will do, Eeyup! :D