Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

anyone know some 2nd person fics

Jesse20

I know of alot. Some of them are a bit more mature than otheres, but really great stories overall. Most of them are romance ones that I read though, so I'm not sure if you're into that :x

• Brohoof 1

I know of alot. Some of them are a bit more mature than otheres, but really great stories overall. Most of them are romance ones that I read though, so I'm not sure if you're into that :x

oh i like most of the romance fics ive read send those to me
  • Brohoof 1

Some what mature

Mature (Please do not click these links if you're not for this kind of stuff)

I'M WARNING YOU!

All of these stories have VERY adult situations in them and are for mature readers ONLY.

Some other stories I'd recomend

If you're still looking for some more stories, check out thtese groups.

Hope you have fun with your reading! And I hope this helps out a bit.

:)

lucky pone, I asked around for recommendations for these kinds of fics a while back. Got not a one =/

well this topic was origanlly in sugarcube corner so maybe that had somehting to do with it.

Some what mature

Mature (Please do not click these links if you're not for this kind of stuff)

I'M WARNING YOU!

All of these stories have VERY adult situations in them and are for mature readers ONLY.

Some other stories I'd recomend

If you're still looking for some more stories, check out thtese groups.

Hope you have fun with your reading! And I hope this helps out a bit.

:)

are these all 2nd person

I cannot in good faith recommend an HiE fic that is in 2nd person that you could enjoy reading. Many HiE fics are low in quality and are usually created to fulfill the author's wishes, not for readers and quality is not of top priority.

Do human video game characters count as human for an HiE fic? Then I can recommend to you My Little Caboose: Blue Is Magic.

I cannot in good faith recommend an HiE fic that is in 2nd person that you could enjoy reading. Many HiE fics are low in quality and are usually created to fulfill the author's wishes, not for readers and quality is not of top priority.

Do human video game characters count as human for an HiE fic? Then I can recommend to you My Little Caboose: Blue Is Magic.

it may because i have lower standards but i have never read a HiE fic that i didnt like

it may because i have lower standards but i have never read a HiE fic that i didnt like

It's just that most HiE fics are looked down upon the community for usually being low-quality works. I liked quite a few, but I'm trying my best to keep my personal opinions out of posts lately.

It's just that most HiE fics are looked down upon the community for usually being low-quality works. I liked quite a few, but I'm trying my best to keep my personal opinions out of posts lately.

dont worry man im not gonna go nerd rage on you because you like soemthing that i dont

Them new chemo treatments must be 'killing you' eh?

:P

Okay, okay, we're getting derailed here.

At Jesse, go to fimfiction.net. Under Search (hover over it, or maybe click on it, I forget) they should have a HiE section.