Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP; FiM Cosmetics

MNCBeauty

I don't wear makeup all too often, but I make my own cosmetics, which are an all vegan hypo-allergenic cosmetics line. I have calm colors and more exotic/crazy colors, but every color when applied dry is subtle and quite lovely on most complexions. You can mix it with water for a more dramatic look if wanted.

We even have black light / glow-in-the-dark eye shadow!

The reason it's slightly pony related is because we're making quads that boast pictures of the Mane Six on the covers, and inside we have four colors relating to the pony on the cover. For example, the Fluttershy quad would have yellow, pink, teal, and white. Pinkie Pie would have dark pink, light pink, blue and yellow! Rarity would have purple, white, dark blue, and light blue. And so on! =)

I'm NOT doing this for a profit, by any means, and I read that I'm not to advertise or sell my products, but I really just wanted every pony's opinion on this, because we haven't yet started to make the quads, and I wanted to see if anyone has any interest in them!

That sounds cool! I would buy them if I wore makeup...and was a girl. And had money...Ok that's not the point. The point is, I would buy them!!! And I think other ponies would too, but you should post this in the creative place.

• Brohoof 1

The only one of those quads listed that might even remotely work is Rarity's. Those colours don't blend or compliment eachother and would honestly look very poor.

Sorry.

~

Thanks for the feedback so far! @Shankveld, you wouldn't have to use the colors all together, you could use them separately, it's just the fact that they're the pony's colors that matters! I see what you mean though, and thank you for your opinion! I'll try to figure out some better color combos<3

I'm not a girl, but that sounds awesome! (in b4 being moved to creative resources)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.