Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which do you think is the least awkward? (Read on)

DeletedAcc

Sitting or Standing  

68 users have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather?

• Sitting while everyone else is standing.
    • Standing while everyone else is sitting.

(edited)

I'd rather be sitting while everypony else is standing because they would block people from seeing me. If I was the only one standing, everypony would see me.

:P

(And then I said people after bolding pony...D'oh.)

Edited by ThatOnePwny
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would rather be sitting while everyone else is standing. I have less of a chance of getting a lot of attention, and I hate having a lot of attention.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

Sitting is least awkward, but I love standing whilst everyone's sitting. You can make yourself a hotshot if you want -- hell, they're the ones lower than you. Act like a king!

:P

Standing while everyone else is siting? kinda makes you stand out.. but if you sit while every one is standing then you just won musical chairs!

• 7 years later...

I rather be the one sitting because if there something I do not agree they don't deserve my standing ovation aka respect. This often happen every time they played the America anthem. 

This topic is the worst!
Seriously, it's like asking, do you like being burned by fire, or burned by ice.

Spoiler

If I have to sit while all others are standing, I get to..... No. I am not going to say that at this forum.
If I have to stand...... No, same thing. I do not like this topic!

• 1 year later...

It's less awkward to sit while others stand because it's less noticeable if you're making a social faux pas by doing so. If I'm giving a speech to a group of people it would be fine to be the only one standing, but otherwise I think a low profile is the best policy. 

• 8 months later...