Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Aphy, get answer

Aphelion

I want more brohoofs, so I will ask you this.... Do you find Cloudchaser attractive?

Yes I do. :DProbably more than I should. Curse these ponies!

I'm not a fan of her canon personality however. But she does hold a place in my heart, and in my fanfiction "Bad to the Belle"

I find that Cloudchaser x Flitter shipping rustles my jimmies...

...You should check the fanfic out sometime, no negative reviews yet either!/shamelessadvertising

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/22221/Bad-to-the-Belle

• Brohoof 1

Yes I do. :DProbably more than I should. Curse these ponies!

I'm not a fan of her canon personality however. But she does hold a place in my heart, and in my fanfiction "Bad to the Belle"

I find that Cloudchaser x Flitter shipping rustles my jimmies...

...You should check the fanfic out sometime, no negative reviews yet either!/shamelessadvertising

http://www.fimfictio...ad-to-the-Belle

Aw, YEAH! :3
  • Brohoof 1

If you could date anypony, which one would it be?

This is another good question! And I have multiple responses and reasons for each pony I would want to date.

Celestia or Luna would be a nice choice if I had a desire for power... But they sure do look good as well.

Twilight Sparkle would be an honest choice if I wanted a stable (PUN) and enjoyable relationship. Though maybe she would leave the book of "How to Maintain a Relationship" behind...

I'd probably date Rarity soley on her looks. Her personality at best is fun to be around, but I can see her naggy side getting on my nerves

Fluttershy... But she wouldn't be fun at all actually. I'd have to make all the moves. and she'd probably be to afraid for any playtime in the bed.

Pinkie Pie is too much for any colt (Or at least for me)... That mare probably doesn't need anypony to hold her back...

Applejack would be pretty interesting... But I wouldn't want to get beaten up by her big brother if I went and made her upset... So pass on Applejack

Rainbow Dash seems like the pony who would only date a wonderbolt colt. We're talking cannon here, so no lesbian Dashie here lol

Trixie would be a dream come true (If it was head cannon) But I don't know what Trixie would be like past her Great and Powerful exterior that she hides behind... Is it a risk I'm willing to take though? You're bucking right it is!

Derpy? ...Eh, Probably not, but she's worth a mention I suppose.

And for those into M/M shipping, I'll pick one just to please you ponies! They say everypony's gay for Braeburn, but not me! I'd totally go for Soarin'.... But shhhhhh.

...I think I rambled enough on this subject, I need a breather and some time to reflect on what I just said. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Dear Aphelion,

I am returning your message with the request you have sought me out to complete for you. So here it is.

What would you do to make the world a better place?

~Celestia

• Brohoof 1

Dear Aphelion,

I am returning your message with the request you have sought me out to complete for you. So here it is.

What would you do to make the world a better place?

~Celestia

This one's gonna make me think for a bit...

Realisitically? Probably do what I've been doing, trying to be a friend to anyone who needs a friend. I don't do much around the town, I pick up trash that's lying around if I see it. Greet random people on the street. Volunteer now and then. As one person, I can't change much, the most I can hope for is that I start a wave within the community.

If I had control of everything, I'd bring Equestria to Earth and I'd (And probably many other bronies) crusade with all the ponies through the world with the Elements of Harmony, ending wars, hunger, sickness, and all the other nasty things that go on in the world.

That's what I'd do. :D

Why do you draw Aphy in diapers? XD

Now here's somepony who gets to the point! :D

It's a little something called creativity. Not really I'm just pulling the wool over your eyes, I'll be blunt, I've got a diaper fetish. Thought I'd put some kind of effort into drawing up a picture of Ahpy partaking in a guilty pleasure, thus his reaction.

Sometimes when an artist gets bored they draw their OC (Or somepony else) doing something out of the norm. I thought diapers were pretty funny and no pony would take Aphelion seriously in them. It's not often that these boredom streaks happen either. I've drawn a few other moments of Aphy's sillyness... Maybe I'll post them, as long as the mods don't delete them, they're 100% SFW in my opinion. :)

You just lost the game! Told you it was a bad idea

(Oh and don't go looking for hidden text, that's a bad idea... ;) )

• Brohoof 2

What's your OC's background story?

The answer to this question will be rather lengthy... Bear with me on this one.

Aphelion originally started out as Duskfall. A marey sue who was the son of Luna, I had a fanfic started up and everything. Here's an image of Duskfall even!

Posted Image

But he's a total marey sue so I'm not gonna bother with his story details, at least with this color of text, *hint hint* He is a pegasus who grows into an alicorn during the course of his life, kills a few of the mane six and gets banished to the moon.

Eventually another brony with the name Duskfall came by, and we became friends, however this Duskfall turned out to be a big jerk who didn't practice love and tolerance and totally slandered both of our names. In fear of being associated with this Duskfall, I looked into getting a new name.

Within a day or two, I came up with Aphelion as well as given him the make over you see today. Aphelion has a better backstory and is less marey sue than Duskfall. Aphelion is a shadow pony, born from the darkest point of Equestria. His true weakness is sunlight, or anything else that gives off UV rays. He can change forms at will, but still retains his shadowy colors. I'd like to say Aphelion was the original changling before Swissalis came along. Yet no pony gave a buck about that, and they still don't. but I guess Aphelion really fits his ability of staying in the shadows, away from the mass brony public, even if he doesn't want to be alone.

A short summary about Aphelion can be found on my profile bio. I know I still have a few more kinks to work out before I actually start putting him in his own fanfic. But there's no rush on that.

• Brohoof 1

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Oh look, something I know nothing about!

*A trip from Google later*

Ooo- Very 80-ish, Least it beats the country music playing on the radio in this place...

OOOH! OOHH! I remember this song playing on the radio who knows when!

Thanks for helping me put a name to a song! /) /)

What do you think about people yelling "OBJECTION!" in public or anywhere else?

I've actually done this before, so it's not like I get ticked off if someone does it too. Just as long as they don't over do it, then it just gets old. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

I think Solara and Aphy would get along...

Solara is more of a shadow pony than true alicorn, but she can't change shape... Would Aphy accept Solara's friend request?

• Brohoof 1

I think Solara and Aphy would get along...

Solara is more of a shadow pony than true alicorn, but she can't change shape... Would Aphy accept Solara's friend request?

Uh, sure! ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Did anypony ask you about any of your music BESIDES your metal yet? If not, what else do you enjoy?

• Brohoof 1

Which version, man?

First one for sure lol.

Did anypony ask you about any of your music BESIDES your metal yet? If not, what else do you enjoy?

I enjoy post rock, I have a topic made about it somewhere on the media page, you're welcome to grave dig it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/20544-anypony-out-there-listen-to-post-rock/

BUMP!!

Come on everypony, who doesn't like free brohooves for posting a question?

BUMP

• Brohoof 2

Bumping is for weaklings who cannot sustain a competent business model. That aside, what is your political affiliation and what policy would you most want to be implemented/changed/removed?

• Brohoof 1

Bumping is for weaklings who cannot sustain a competent business model. That aside, what is your political affiliation and what policy would you most want to be implemented/changed/removed?

I'm bumping because no pony bucking likes me or my answers... :blush:

And I'm strongly not a fan of politics, I'd rather live on an island that has a computer with internet, water, and food honestly. XD

Too bad that this isn't possible unless I'm loaded with cash that I clearly don't have.

And I'm strongly not a fan of politics, I'd rather live on an island that has a computer with internet, water, and food honestly. XD

I think you are missing the point there.

I'll take a philosophical swing then: Who or what do you value most in your life?

• Brohoof 1

I think you are missing the point there.

unless I'm loaded with cash that I clearly don't have.

Money can do pretty much anything.

As for the question I guess I'd value the friends I don't have yet I guess. I mean I get lonely easily and it's the feeling of being needed that just keeps me going I guess. idunno...

No pony just seems to like me that much to talk to me themselves, I always find myself starting the conversation... I guess I just value the want to be needed... :blush:

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Not letting this die...

Have you ever played a DDR Game?

Yes, I've played a few. Right now we own this one with a dance pad, but it's collecting dust now

Posted Image

And I picked this one up for two bucks a week or so ago, Play on my controller only, too stingy to get a pad.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1