Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate!

Parties like Pinkie

Rule 34 ponies. I'd like the show better if MLP had stayed innocent.

I HATE senseless shipping. This includes any and all Hetalia shipping.

Anime in general...a few are alright, but it's so overblown and all the characters seem the same to me:

You have the cute guy/bishie, the mysterious introvert, the leader, and the chick. Every time.

• Brohoof 1

I hate when people starting singing this song

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

When im juggling, IT ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

So you're a juggler too? So am I! I just wondered if there were any other jugglers on the forum :D

Yeah, it can be quite annoying :lol:

So you're a juggler too? So am I! I just wondered if there were any other jugglers on the forum :D

Yeah, it can be quite annoying :lol:

My sister does it to me all the time hahaha, I juggle contact juggle and do poi, Do you do any other type of jugging kinda thing ?

My sister does it to me all the time hahaha, I juggle contact juggle and do poi, Do you do any other type of jugging kinda thing ?

Haha :lol:

I don't do any contact juggling or poi I'm afraid... I'm more of a "toss juggler". I juggle most things that I can get my hands on :lol: But mostly balls and clubs :)

But we should be a little careful now when we've gone off-topic. We don't want to annoy anyone.

• Brohoof 1

People who spread senseless, hateful rumors that aren't even true for kicks and to make themselves feel less insecure.

I also hate it when others mistreat and beat up mentally handicapped people (trust me, I've seen it a couple times). They know it's wrong and unfair, but they still do it... It makes me so angry. Assholes and mean people in general make me angry...

Oh, I also hate the people who get into fist fights and people who can't keep up arguments and end up yelling "f*** you!" "No, f*** you!" at each other instead, and then walk around thinking they're totally badass and gangsta.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I hate that so much... but a bigger detest for me is when I am trying to help my sister play a video game, and I point and tell her to go in a certain direction; and naturally she'll turn away from where I pointed. Then she will ask me right after "Where?" It drives me insane.

Posted Image

Dude, your sister's been taking lessons from Trollestia.

Edited by Devin McCourty

When people trivialize art. When people make art seem like it is easy and that they can do it easily. When people do that or say things along those lines I get pissed. I feel like they are undermining my hard work. Four years of hard work and training? Intensive classes? Means nothing to people who see art as easy. It kills me. People who disrespect art, artists, and artistry are the thing I hate most.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

When people trivialize art. When people make art seem like it is easy and that they can do it easily. When people do that or say things along those lines I get pissed. I feel like they are undermining my hard work. Four years of hard work and training? Intensive classes? Means nothing to people who see art as easy. It kills me. People who disrespect art, artists, and artistry are the thing I hate most.

OMG THIS ^ 0.0

I absolutely hate it when people brush off my work as 'easy'.

IT"S NOT EASY AT ALL :(

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Motivational speeches before big fights in movies and games. You know what I'm talking about; we've all seen them before:

Posted Image

There's going to be a big rumble and there's a good chance most or all involved will die, so the commander stands in front of everybody and tells them how they'll fight to the last man, they'll die free; they'll "let them know what we're made of" or some other trite statement usually concludes the speech. All the while there's an orchestral piece playing in the background. I hate those speeches. I wouldn't sign on for suicidal situations without an understanding of the risk and a willingness to die for it beforehand. Cut the BS and let's get things over with. Every time somebody starts one of these speeches anymore I can't help but double-facepalm in embarrassment and frustration.

• Brohoof 1

I hate when I tell people I'm in choir, and they say it's easy. HELL TO THE NO IT ISN'T. Not only do we have to learn every note of the bass and treble clef, we have to learn the solfeggio syllables too, where thy would go on a scale, which note makes which sound (and be able to sing it upon demand), AND we have to be able to sing off of sheet music. Does anyone appreciate how hard that is? Of course not. It makes me so mad!!!!

I also hate when I'm texting/messaging someone and they suddenly leave and don't respond. People make fun of me when I get mad at them for that, but GOD, I hate it so much!!

And I hate when people chew loudly. EW.

And I hate being on my period.

And gym uniforms, those suck. Especially since I just bought one and it is several sizes too big.

And that's not half of what I hate.

Any form of music made after 2000, it just went downhill, except techno and dubstep.

My idiot nerd brother, he claims to be a big Doctor who fan, but can't tell me the previous doctors or the current one for that matter. -_-

Football, I hate it with the burning fire of 1000 suns

Scumbags

MOCpages

The online lego community, so much unoriginality nowadays. (but I wanna be like Legoboy! I wanna have 20000 clone troopers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!)

Call of Duty