Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Movie Quotes

I actually like pretty classic movie quotes. I like to use them whenever I get the chance.

"No, I AM YOUR FATHER"

"You shall not pass!"

... But no other quotes come to my mind right now :( But when the occasion comes, I usually do use them. :huh:

(edited)

I could list countless lines from The Mask, though my favorite is still:

"Look ma! I'm roadkill! Hahaha!"

Iron Man

Tony- "How'd you solve the icing problem?"

Stane -"Icing...problem?" *Whole suit shuts down*

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

"So, we meet again you little bastered." -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episode 7 (I believe). Him talking to a bottle of milk when he was in the hospital.

:D I laughed SOOOOO hard at that. I went up to my friend and said that and he was like, "WT..."

(edited)

One of my favorite quotes comes from the classic "The Shawshank Redemption"

Andy Dufresne: "Get busy living, or get busy dying"

Edited by Sand Piper

More or less mah favorite quotes instead of best quotes.

"It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade, to the 5th grade!" - The Incredibles (Mr. Incredible)

"We get there, when we GET THERE!" - Also from the Incredibles (Also Mr. Incredible)

"It's the whole goddamn world that's going to shit" - 2012 (Jackson)

"Ah, derka derka derka" - Team America: World Police (Random terrorist)

"For five minutes, could you not be yourself? FOR FIVE MINUTES!!?" - Shrek 2 (Shrek)

"He's comin' right at us! *dives out the window* AAAAAHH!!!" - Airplane! (Steve McCroskey)

• 2 months later...

"Gozer the Traveller, he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants they chose a new form for him... that of a Giant Sloar! many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."-IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS MOVIE THEN THERE IS NO MORE HOPE IN THE WORLD Ghostbusters

Edited by coastercrutchfield

I know everypony saw this quote coming..

Rocky's speech to his son

"Somewhere along the line you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good; and when things got hard you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Now if you know what you're worth than go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin' you ain't what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

Until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life."

Edited by OdinForced

"One does not simply walk into mordor!"

"No, I am your father..."

If anyone can tell me where one of these next two quotes comefrom... i'll be shocked!

"You killed a guy with a trident! You should probably lay low for a while..."

"How are the children supposed to learn if they can't fit in the building!? It would have to be at least....... three times bigger than this!"

Wrong section?

And:

"Let's make sure history never forgets the name... Enterprise"

Would be my favourite quote, I actually have a wallpaper with the generations of enterprise and this quote in it.

@, You shouldn't be so shocked if someone could guess that the first one was from Anchorman. I have no idea what the 2nd one is from though.

It's hard to pick a favorite quote, but I have one that's always stuck with me.

"This is my BOOMSTICK" - Ash - Army of Darkness.

Edited by Infinite Sky

@, You shouldn't be so shocked if someone could guess that the first one was from Anchorman. I have no idea what the 2nd one is from though.

It's hard to pick a favorite quote, but I have one that's always stuck with me.

"This is my BOOMSTICK" - Ash - Army of Darkness.

NICE! okay not so much as shocked as i am just generally expecting it to be sorta an obscure movie...

BTW the second one was from zoolander ^^

Weird weird movie, but very funny

@, Now that you mention what it's from, I completely remember that scene. I approve of the Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good with 100% of my being.
  • Brohoof 1

@, Now that you mention what it's from, I completely remember that scene. I approve of the Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good with 100% of my being.

:lol:

"i'm just glad your mother never saw her son grow up to be a mermaid..."

*cough cough*

"merman!"

*cough*

Yeah good movie, i only saw it twice though

"You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope the train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter because we'll be together."

- Cobb (Inception)

• 4 years later...

Ángela: There are incredible security measures in place. We know nothing. They haven't told us a thing. We saw special forces, health inspectors wearing suits and masks, and it's not very comforting.

This is from guardians of the galaxy 2

Star Lord:"That's how eyesight works you stupid racoon"

Rocket: Don't call me a racoon!

Star Lord: I'm sorry, I took it too far... I meant trash panda

Rocket: Asks is that better

Star Lord: It's worse, it's much worse.