Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We have a Steam group!

Noddles

TF2 would be a good starting point.

I've honesty never played TF2 and I don't have a lot of games on Steam, but I love this game night idea. Since TF2 is free I guess I could give it a shot.

It's a pretty decent game, and fairly approachable. I'm sure there are enough long time players here that you wouldn't have any trouble getting any gameplay questions or such answered.

If anyone would be able to set up a server (much easier said than done) that would be fantastic.

Unless we plan on just taking over an empty server.

I have root access to Azuras (my VPS). If anyone can tell me where to get the TF2 server application for Linux, I could set it up on there. We'll have an enterprise-class 100 Mb uplink and eight Xeon cores at our disposal.

If we do get some TF2 stuff going sometime, I've got a few weapons I'd be willing to hand out to people new to the game. Nothing too fancy or spectacular, but since I'm not interested in trading or crafting, there's no real point in my holding on to any of it.

I rather like the idea of TF2 sessions. Now that I have a Steam account of my own and managed to get a few of the weapons I use, I can probably play.

Of course, my hard drive is destroyed so that might cause some problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joined a week or two ago! My Steam ID is Thereisnospoon303.

I really hope we can actually put together a game night on TF2 or something along those lines.

YES YES TIME TO JOIN DA GROUP ∑Å´ÂØψŴÏ؈ˆ∑GU TV¨ˆ®´ÅÁ †ˆÅÁ∑ ¨FMT´ˆ¶Œ∑´ÏÁÂØ∑Œ´•ˆÏÁıØ∑Œ´ª•ÏŒı¨

Steam id: MusatcheSoldier

Edited by The cerlic

Now that we have a Steam group, would anyone be interested in organizing MLP Forums gaming nights? Where we pick a time, a game, and then play together? I'd be happy to have a few friendly TF2 sessions with everyone (even though I'm not exactly the greatest at the game Posted Image).

I have root access to Azuras (my VPS). If anyone can tell me where to get the TF2 server application for Linux, I could set it up on there. We'll have an enterprise-class 100 Mb uplink and eight Xeon cores at our disposal.

So uhh, has this (or is this for that matter) been done already?

I know ya' said this awhile back, but it would still be pretty cool to have a regular server running with scheduled gaming nights.

Edited by Pinkamena