Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An arrogant yet innocent post.

Legate Umbra

Hello all, i have a strange request that maybe someone out there would help me with. I have the music and the beat inside of my heart and mind but i don't understand how to express it and put it into a program. I'm looking for a mentor, someone who will teach me and take me under their wing, the Celestia to my Twilight if you will. So.....whaddya say? :D

Hello all, i have a strange request that maybe someone out there would help me with. I have the music and the beat inside of my heart and mind but i don't understand how to express it and put it into a program. I'm looking for a mentor, someone who will teach me and take me under their wing, the Celestia to my Twilight if you will. So.....whaddya say? :D

Try http://www.jamstudio.com/Studio/index.htm

It isn't too hard, just mess around with it for a while and you'll figure it out :3

I'll keep that in mind and play with it a bit, thanks! Though i woudl still like to learn from a person directly about a program liek reason or fruity loops or somehting, where i create the music from the ground up and then publish it, but i'll still mess with that in the meantime, thanks!

I'm there for you bro! I'll teach you everything about music production!:D Right now I'm at my summer place, but I'll be at my base station in a couple of weeks. I can still tutor you here though, add me on skype if you wanna:): david_rinman