Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

(edited)

(10 internet points for anypony who gets the reference)

Link to Roleplay

Intro:

When dangers strike, the Elements of harmony will be able to strike any type of danger. Defeating countless foes with Honest, Kindness, Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, and of course Magic. However, what happens when the ponies just disappear?

With little to no traces, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity just disappear without any trace. A week has past by, many ponies are tensed that any danger or evil can strike in a moment in Ponyville.

However, rumors are going around that there are ponies that are not only helping the investigation of the disappearance of The Elements of Harmony but, are willing to stop any foes big or small that steps into Ponyville. This said group are called "The Other Ponies"!

--------------

Basically, it's an adventure/mystery role-play. Around 6 ponies(more or less) will be helping the investigation of the disappearance of the Mane 6 while also stopping any evil that goes into Ponyville.

Rules:

1) Nopony can be the Mane 6. However, minor characters and background characters are allowed in the story.

2) No Godmodding/powermodding(controlling anyone's character be it major or minor unless the pony says it's okay.)

3) Good Grammar and Spelling is needed (If you have problems with grammar like I do, proofread your work beforehand)

4) Try to have 2+ sentences with every post (3-5+ preferred).

5) Try to be active in the rp to at least 1-3+ post per day. Failure to notify me of any problems such as work, vacation, etc. in 3 days will lead to a minor write out of the character. In ten days it will to a major write out.

a) When notifying me of leaving, please explain if you want your character to be written out of the story for a bit or you'll have a substitute player for your character.

6) Cussing/swearing is allowed but at a certain point (used for emphasize or anger is fine, but when the characters says in every sentence he/she utters is not allowed)

7) Spamming is not allowed.

8) After a week of role-playing I will enlisted a second in command. If I am unable to do my duties for whatever reason (or I notified said pony beforehand that I will be gone for a set time/forever). That said pony will be in command of the roleplay.

9) Have fun!

====================

Characters:

NinjaCPU: Carrick Murphy

Mal: Starbolt

Embers1: Embers (On hold)

Bronynonymous (Second in command): Blaze Pheonixtear

Half-Note: Thunder Chaser

Cloud Chaser: Daeva

Dawnpath: Quickly Point

Hypno: Hypno

=======

*= If you are interested in applying for the rp, I am willing to summarize what has been going on so far. (Via private message)

Edited by NinjaCPU

http://mlpforums.com...heonixtear-r930 I would like to join kind sir

(10 internet points for anypony who gets the reference)

Intro:

When dangers strike, the Elements of harmony will be able to strike any type of danger. Defeating countless foes with Honest, Kindness, Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, and of course Magic. However, what happens when the ponies just disappear?

With little to no traces, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity just disappear without any trace. A week has past by, many ponies are tensed that any danger or evil can strike in a moment in Ponyville.

However, rumors are going around that there are ponies that are not only helping the investigation of the disappearance of The Elements of Harmony but, are willing to stop any foes big or small that steps into Ponyville. This said group are called "The Other Ponies"!

--------------

Basically, it's an adventure/mystery role-play. Around 6 ponies(more or less) will be helping the investigation of the disappearance of the Mane 6 while also stopping any evil that goes into Ponyville.

Rules:

1) Nopony can be the Mane 6. However, minor characters and background characters are allowed in the story.

2) No Godmodding/powermodding(controlling anyone's character be it major or minor unless the pony says it's okay.)

3) Good Grammar and Spelling is needed (If you have problems with grammar like I do, proofread your work beforehand)

4) Try to have 2+ sentences with every post (3-5+ preferred).

5) Try to be active in the rp to at least 1-3+ post per day. Failure to notify me of any problems such as work, vacation, etc. in 3 days will lead to a minor write out of the character. In ten days it will to a major write out.

a) When notifying me of leaving, please explain if you want your character to be written out of the story for a bit or you'll have a substitute player for your character.

6) Cussing/swearing is allowed but at a certain point (used for emphasize or anger is fine, but when the characters says in every sentence he/she utters is not allowed)

7) Spamming is not allowed.

8) After a week of role-playing I will enlisted a second in command. If I am unable to do my duties for whatever reason (or I notified said pony beforehand that I will be gone for a set time/forever). That said pony will be in command of the roleplay.

9) Have fun!

Is there going to be a clear predetermined line of story progression. Or are we just winging it, so to speak?

http://mlpforums.com...heonixtear-r930 I would like to join kind sir

Is there going to be a clear predetermined line of story progression. Or are we just winging it, so to speak?

A little bit of column A. A little column B. I have basic idea of what I have as story progression but it isn't clear at this moment.

Also, the roleplay is started so when you ponies are ready. Go for it.

A little bit of column A. A little column B. I have basic idea of what I have as story progression but it isn't clear at this moment.

Also, the roleplay is started so when you ponies are ready. Go for it.

Before I start I need a little bit more info. Where is princess Celestia in all this, is she still around? My OC is a Alicorn, so this is important.

Half note, I don't want to embarrass you, but we are not looking for the Elements of Harmony, Rather, we are looking for their Bearers. The mane 6. But since they are not called the mane six in the show nor should the be in rp. So I call them Harmony Bearers, or Wielders of Harmony.

Before I start I need a little bit more info. Where is princess Celestia in all this, is she still around? My OC is a Alicorn, so this is important.

Half note, I don't want to embarrass you, but we are not looking for the Elements of Harmony, Rather, we are looking for their Bearers. The mane 6. But since they are not called the mane six in the show nor should the be in rp. So I call them Harmony Bearers, or Wielders of Harmony.

I've always just called them the Elements of Harmony.

(edited)

I've always just called them the Elements of Harmony.

Ok, Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure if you were referring to the actual objects or not. Edited by Bronynonymous

Princess Celestia is still around. Though, probably will take a backseat to the actions least for the moment (though it's seems like you took that already, which is fine.)

(Sorry for the double post but, I rather have this on the front for notification.)

Fellows, I just got to say that it has been a blast doing this rp. It has been fun following Blaze, Ponyborn, and Thunder and how they affect the main plot of the story.

Anyway let me get down to business. I would like to hear your opinion on opening signs-up for one or two ponies. Since I think Pencil's is probably not going to play this rp (and embers is on hiatus, though I think he'll be back soon) I think another pony would be a good idea. What do you think?

Princess Celestia is still around. Though, probably will take a backseat to the actions least for the moment (though it's seems like you took that already, which is fine.)

(Sorry for the double post but, I rather have this on the front for notification.)

Fellows, I just got to say that it has been a blast doing this rp. It has been fun following Blaze, Ponyborn, and Thunder and how they affect the main plot of the story.

Anyway let me get down to business. I would like to hear your opinion on opening signs-up for one or two ponies. Since I think Pencil's is probably not going to play this rp (and embers is on hiatus, though I think he'll be back soon) I think another pony would be a good idea. What do you think?

Yeah, I think that is a good idea, we definitely need more players. As long as we can still continue from where we are at and somehow meet the other ponies along the way.

If you are looking for an active poster and decide to let one more in please let it be me.

If you are looking for an active poster and decide to let one more in please let it be me.

I highly doubt that after posting an OC he is just going to ignore you, so I would guess you are in if indeed we are recruiting.

I highly doubt that after posting an OC he is just going to ignore you, so I would guess you are in if indeed we are recruiting.

I'l wait for his reply before I post.

Reading the entire Rp now so if I get accepted I can find a way to join.

Good idea, if it is any consolation, if I had the authority, I would let you join. But sadly only Ninja has that authority. Good luck.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I think that is a good idea, we definitely need more players. As long as we can still continue from where we are at and somehow meet the other ponies along the way.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. At this juncture, it would be hard to find somepony where we are (which remind me, you need to post.), but, would change after the situation has passed (or whatever happens, that's the beauty of rp.)

There still space in the roleplay?

Starbolt wants in.

Wow, eager aren't we? Usually I'd wait for the others to reply but, I think the phase "the more the merrier" would fit here(also I have le powers and stuff). You're accepted. If you can find a way in now (not sure how you would but, if you can) you can start now.

Wow, eager aren't we? Usually I'd wait for the others to reply but, I think the phase "the more the merrier" would fit here(also I have le powers and stuff). You're accepted. If you can find a way in now (not sure how you would but, if you can) you can start now.

Thanks! Will post as soon as it makes sense to introduce my character. :P

The crazy thing is, I thought I had already posted, I guess It didn't press the post button the first time.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. At this juncture, it would be hard to find somepony where we are (which remind me, you need to post.), but, would change after the situation has passed (or whatever happens, that's the beauty of rp.)

The crazy thing is, I thought I had already posted, I guess It didn't press the post button the first time.

It happens.

In the mean time, I'd open one more slot for this rp. I think 7 players will be enough (if there are other ponies still willing to sign up that is, either way. It's fine.)