Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

Looks good, (insert joke about too many Alicorns, LOL). Though I don't think you need a screen cap. I think you could of export the image (I think pony creator has that. Depending on which one you use {If there is a difference})

I use a mac so screencapping is easier than saving a image. All I have to do to screen cap is command+shift+4 and it screencaps what ever I want it to. Way easier than saving an image, and I can exclude the watermarks when I screencap making it faster to photoshop.

I use a mac so screencapping is easier than saving a image. All I have to do to screen cap is command+shift+4 and it screencaps what ever I want it to. Way easier than saving an image, and I can exclude the watermarks when I screencap making it faster to photoshop.

Seriously, there is a better way to do things like that.

What you did completely ruined the quality of the picture.

(edited)

Seriously, there is a better way to do things like that.

What you did completely ruined the quality of the picture.

I know that my original pic that I created actually was made by me, but it looked uncannon like it was not even from mlp. I just wanted a pic that looked like it was from mlp, I know that I didnt create it I just air brushed it a bit to make it look better than it did.

Oh and eventually I do plan on drawing my own OC that looks good, I will actually spend time inking it to make it look as cannan as possible. But for now this will suffice.

Edited by Bronynonymous

I know that my original pic that I created actually was made by me, but it looked uncannon like it was not even from mlp. I just wanted a pic that looked like it was from mlp, I know that I didnt create it I just air brushed it a bit to make it look better than it did.

Oh and eventually I do plan on drawing my own OC that looks good, I will actually spend time inking it to make it look as cannan as possible. But for now this will suffice.

No, you can use Pony Creator to create high quality OCs.

Look at my Daeva, I used the same thing to create that.

(edited)

No, you can use Pony Creator to create high quality OCs.

Look at my Daeva, I used the same thing to create that.

Oh... we were obviously not quite on the same page as each other. Which pony maker did you use to create yours?

Would you be so kind as to tell me which pony creator you used?

Edited by Bronynonymous

I guess I did use the same pony creator as you did. Well maybe I should actually follow the entire game instead of jumping to screen caps. Because I did not realize that you could do poses or anything of that sort until just now. *facehoof*

Ponyborn, if I am correct we have not had the name of the blue pony yet, she has yet to be introduced fully. Do you have an idea for the name Ninja?

(edited)

To be honest, not really. I usually think of one out of nowhere. At this point, all of this stuff is coming out of nowhere (which I don't mind, keeps people on their toes.)

Edited by NinjaCPU

So about the "Urgent Meeting" you were talking about, what do you have in mind on the current roleplay and what would you like to plan out before we continue the roleplay?

To be honest, not really. I usually think of one out of nowhere. At this point, all of this stuff is coming out of nowhere (which I don't mind, keep people on their toes.)

That's great, I didn't plan my roleplay neither and it's gone fine I suppose.

Though there is one problem, I need a way to revive it since it's currently dead and maybe some active players could join in the fun.

(edited)

To be honest, not really. I usually think of one out of nowhere. At this point, all of this stuff is coming out of nowhere (which I don't mind, keeps people on their toes.)

I think her name should be something like Snow Maker, or something with the first name Snow. Also the japanese word for snow is yuki, so you could use that somehow. Maybe use the word frost somehow. Edited by Bronynonymous

So about the "Urgent Meeting" you were talking about, what do you have in mind on the current roleplay and what would you like to plan out before we continue the roleplay?

Though there is one problem, I need a way to revive it since it's currently dead and maybe some active players could join in the fun.

You read that in the wrong context. I meant to say I don't know a name for her. I have still have a basic idea on what the plot is. Just been sidetracked with murders and love stories.

Also, what rp? I wouldn't mind going for another roleplay to play.

I think her name should be something like Snow Maker, or something with the first name Snow. Also the japanese word for snow is yuki, so you could use that somehow. Maybe use the word frost somehow.

I got something, let me post now.

Okay then. If Ninja and Bronynony are okay with this I'll make Starbolt "like" Blaze?

I could join probably.

Also, what rp? I wouldn't mind going for another roleplay to play.

It's based on zombies and survival, though the story is all made up but the basic idea is to re-group the three squads at the Canterlot Castle near the fountain.

Here's the link if you're interested in reading the whole roleplay and here to sign up.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll check those two threads tomorrow once I wake up.

(edited)

Okay then. If Ninja and Bronynony are okay with this I'll make Starbolt "like" Blaze?

I could join probably.

No, Bronynoymous said that it would be more of an Harem (though it would have to be more like 3 to make it a harem), but would be okay with the idea. I said that if anything you should like some other pony in the group instead of Blaze. To create a giant conflict between Blaze, Deava, Starbolt, and the other pony

Edited by NinjaCPU

I said that if anything you should like some other pony in the group instead of Blaze.

Then who?

I'm not that good when it comes to deciding which pony "like", sorry. *Confused* :huh:

Just give me some pony that's not Thunder because he already likes Trixie.

No, Bronynoymous said that it would be more of an Harem (though it would have to be more like 3 to make it a harem), but would be okay with the idea. I said that if anything you should like some other pony in the group instead of Blaze. To create a giant conflict between Blaze, Deava, Starbolt, and the other pony

Yeah that could be great, like Blaze still has feelings for Starbolt even though he is with Daeva at the moment, jealousy happens, and maybe even Ice Star can exploit this some how.

Oh yeah I had a question about thunder, isnt he technically a Mary Sue character, if my definitions are correct. I am not saying it is a bad thing, but some RP's prohibit Mary Sue's

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah I had a question about thunder, isnt he technically a Mary Sue character, if my definitions are correct. I am not saying it is a bad thing, but some RP's prohibit Mary Sue's

I don't understand how he is a Mary Sue, could you please elaborate.

I don't understand how he is a Mary Sue, could you please elaborate.

Well a mary sue if i am correct is a Fannon OC that is in relations with a Cannon character. It might be more than that, but I thought Marry Sues have love relations with Cannons or something. I dont know for sure if that is the right definition.

It's based on zombies and survival, though the story is all made up but the basic idea is to re-group the three squads at the Canterlot Castle near the fountain.

Here's the link if you're interested in reading the whole roleplay and here to sign up.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll check those two threads tomorrow once I wake up.

Darn it Alpha is full I wanted to be with Daeva. :(

Well a mary sue if i am correct is a Fannon OC that is in relations with a Cannon character. It might be more than that, but I thought Marry Sues have love relations with Cannons or something. I dont know for sure if that is the right definition.

Mary Sue/Gary Sue/Marty Sue - The most commonly used term is "Mary Sue". A Mary Sue is a character that is overly perfect and appears to have no flaws. This is not a type of character you want to use, as it annoys many roleplayers.

I think Fannon is different from Mary Sue.

Then who?

I'm not that good when it comes to deciding which pony "like", sorry. *Confused* :huh:

Just give me some pony that's not Thunder because he already likes Trixie.

Well it's either Ponyborn or Carrick. Carrick makes more sense, so let's go with that.

Well, it's Gary Stu and while that's one of the counterpart of being a Gary Stu, he hasn't fully resemble it.

Darn it Alpha is full I wanted to be with Daeva. :(

Mary Sue/Gary Sue/Marty Sue - The most commonly used term is "Mary Sue". A Mary Sue is a character that is overly perfect and appears to have no flaws. This is not a type of character you want to use, as it annoys many roleplayers.

I think Fannon is different from Mary Sue.

Well I obviously was misinformed about what Mary/Gary Sue characters are. I dont know why I thought the other thing. Someone told me thats what it was, I really need to do my own research

Well it's either Ponyborn or Carrick. Carrick makes more sense, so let's go with that.

Carrick it is.

How do you want me to do this, subtly or should I make a move right now?

Hmmmm. *Thinks on how Starbolt start this.*

Carrick it is.

How do you want me to do this, subtly or should I make a move right now?

Hmmmm. *Thinks on how Starbolt start this.*

I think more than anything it should be natural. Making a move without any notice or implication of feelings sounds...off, but it is possible. (Daeva, for example. Outta nowhere)

im not good enough to be loved ;~; so mean Ninja. at any rate i am very tired so probably one more post on the rp today then ill post more in the morning

im not good enough to be loved ;~; so mean Ninja. at any rate i am very tired so probably one more post on the rp today then ill post more in the morning

Well it's hard to like somepony when they have no idea who they are, what they stand for, etc. (They really had no interpersonal conversation compare to Starbolt and Carrick who had a few.)