Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

You may want to find a way back in the group Embers, otherwise it feels completely out of place since you haven't been there at all in the group. You could wait till we find a place to hide (or whatever happens) to come back. Just a thought.

(10 internet points for anypony who gets the reference)

Link to Roleplay

Intro:

When dangers strike, the Elements of harmony will be able to strike any type of danger. Defeating countless foes with Honest, Kindness, Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, and of course Magic. However, what happens when the ponies just disappear?

With little to no traces, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity just disappear without any trace. A week has past by, many ponies are tensed that any danger or evil can strike in a moment in Ponyville.

However, rumors are going around that there are ponies that are not only helping the investigation of the disappearance of The Elements of Harmony but, are willing to stop any foes big or small that steps into Ponyville. This said group are called "The Other Ponies"!

--------------

Basically, it's an adventure/mystery role-play. Around 6 ponies(more or less) will be helping the investigation of the disappearance of the Mane 6 while also stopping any evil that goes into Ponyville.

Rules:

1) Nopony can be the Mane 6. However, minor characters and background characters are allowed in the story.

2) No Godmodding/powermodding(controlling anyone's character be it major or minor unless the pony says it's okay.)

3) Good Grammar and Spelling is needed (If you have problems with grammar like I do, proofread your work beforehand)

4) Try to have 2+ sentences with every post (3-5+ preferred).

5) Try to be active in the rp to at least 1-3+ post per day. Failure to notify me of any problems such as work, vacation, etc. in 3 days will lead to a minor write out of the character. In ten days it will to a major write out.

a) When notifying me of leaving, please explain if you want your character to be written out of the story for a bit or you'll have a substitute player for your character.

6) Cussing/swearing is allowed but at a certain point (used for emphasize or anger is fine, but when the characters says in every sentence he/she utters is not allowed)

7) Spamming is not allowed.

8) After a week of role-playing I will enlisted a second in command. If I am unable to do my duties for whatever reason (or I notified said pony beforehand that I will be gone for a set time/forever). That said pony will be in command of the roleplay.

9) Have fun!

====================

Characters:

NinjaCPU: Carrick Murphy

Mal: Starbolt

Ponyborn: Ponyborn

Embers1: Embers

Bronynonymous: Blaze Pheonixtear

Half-Note: Thunder Chaser

Free Slot*

=======

*= If you are interested in applying for the rp, I am willing to summarize what has been going on so far. (Via private message)

Were you still going to appoint a second in command or have you decided against it?

Were you still going to appoint a second in command or have you decided against it?

No, a second in command makes sense. Though, I'm pretty sure I know who I am going to pick, I rather do it when I'm fully awake.

Bronynonymous you seem like the best person for the job. You get second in command.

I don't know... exactly how unexperienced are you? And furthermore, have you any idea what has been happening in the rp or do you need help with that? You said brief summary so I assume you want us to provide you with one.

I don't know... exactly how unexperienced are you? And furthermore, have you any idea what has been happening in the rp or do you need help with that? You said brief summary so I assume you want us to provide you with one.

Remember to quote my post so I know someone has replied to it.

Anyway, I might not be experienced with roleplay around here but my English is decent so I guess that's fine.

• Brohoof 1

Remember to quote my post so I know someone has replied to it.

Anyway, I might not be experienced with roleplay around here but my English is decent so I guess that's fine.

Well role playing is nothing more than acting a story out live with a basic idea of what is supposed to happen but making up the content yourself.

I guess we should wait for Ninja even though I am second command, he has final say.

Well role playing is nothing more than acting a story out live with a basic idea of what is supposed to happen but making up the content yourself.

I guess we should wait for Ninja even though I am second command, he has final say.

If you want someone experienced to be taking that last spot then I'll walk away.
  • Brohoof 1

If you want someone experienced to be taking that last spot then I'll walk away.

I honestly don't know what Ninja would want. I think as long as you use correct grammar and can keep up with our style of rp you would be a fine candidate.

(edited)

I always get these questions when I'm bloody tired . Geez, my luck.

For what I can tell there hasn't been anyone else trying to sign up. If you are willing to do it it's fine however, I think the only problem is that you said that you aren't that experience.

All I really want from a rper is that they're semi-literate. There always a lot of different definitions for it, but I think that you have readable grammar/spelling (mistakes are allowed, just to a point) and can write up to three sentences per post (I'm not saying every time but, it should be somewhat consistent. )

I know there has been people(ponies) that have seem to break the semi-literate rule and I'm pretty lenient. If anything if you don't just write one sentence (and acceptable grammar) every post than you should be fine.

Either way, I already written down a summary for somepony else. I'll just revise it (tomorrow, too tired for anything else. G'night everypony.)

Edited by NinjaCPU

(edited)

I always get these questions when I'm bloody tired . Geez, my luck.

For what I can tell there hasn't been anyone else trying to sign up. If you are willing to do it it's fine however, I think the only problem is that you said that you aren't that experience.

All I really want from a rper is that they're semi-literate. There always a lot of different definitions for it, but I think that you have readable grammar/spelling (mistakes are allowed, just to a point) and can write up to three sentences per post (I'm not saying every time but, it should be somewhat consistent. )

I know there has been people(ponies) that have seem to break the semi-literate rule and I'm pretty lenient. If anything if you don't just write one sentence (and acceptable grammar) every post than you should be fine.

Either way, I already written down a summary for somepony else. I'll just revise it (tomorrow, too tired for anything else. G'night everypony.)

Maybe I'll join you in the next roleplay after I get the hang of it. Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe I'll join you in the next roleplay after I get the hang of it.

That's up to you. I'll keep on hold for a week if you change your mind (after a week, it will be the point where adding another character will become a bit too much.)

Can I join?

Profile: http://mlpforums.com.../foxflame-r1071

Yeah. I made a summary a few days ago. (Though it does need revision since there has been a bit of story since then.) I'll send you the first draft than I'll add the extra in a bit.

I guess Uri just stole the spot. :(

*Cries and runs away*

*Facehoof* I said you have a hold. Meaning if you still want to be in the rp. You can. You have a week to decide until than.

*Facehoof* I said you have a hold. Meaning if you still want to be in the rp. You can. You have a week to decide until than.

Then give me the summary and I'll join now.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

xD Not sure about if this RP was open or not. You can have the spot, Cloud Chaser. It already was yours. :)

Then give me the summary and I'll join now.

I think I need to correct some things atm (this is my fault after all).

What I wanted to have was seven slots. Right now we have: Myself (Carrick), Bronyonymous (Blaze), Ponyborn (Ponyborn), Half-note (Thunder), and Mal (Starbolt).

Embers1 (Embers), is pulled out (I am mentoring him to improve his work. Though it might take some time, probably not enough time to bring him back unfortunately (Lol, wrong smiley) . It would probably take weeks to see some improvement.) If he does come back fully ready, he'll be our eight slot.

So you can both join. "The more, the merrier."

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

I think I need to correct some things atm (this is my fault after all).

What I wanted to have was seven slots. Right now we have: Myself (Carrick), Bronyonymous (Blaze), Ponyborn (Ponyborn), Half-note (Thunder), and Mal (Starbolt).

Embers1 (Embers), is pulled out (I am mentoring him to improve his work. Though it might take some time, probably not enough time to bring him back unfortunately (Lol, wrong smiley) . It would probably take weeks to see some improvement.) If he does come back fully ready, he'll be our eight slot.

So you can both join. "The more, the merrier."

Now everypony's happy! :lol:
  • Brohoof 1