Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

Why?

Well not derailed, but delayed.

Now that I think about it. That makes sense. Since, there are two characters that are being introduce. (though we haven't interacted with Uri's character yet.)

Sorry about this. But I won't be on for a few days since I am moving now. A truck was rented and we are planning to return it as soon as possible. The place I am moving to doesn't have internet yet, so no way for me to get online :( Go ahead and RP without me for now. NinjaCPU, you can go ahead with the plot, mine character will be fine without any introduction.

Sorry about this. But I won't be on for a few days since I am moving now. A truck was rented and we are planning to return it as soon as possible. The place I am moving to doesn't have internet yet, so no way for me to get online :( Go ahead and RP without me for now. NinjaCPU, you can go ahead with the plot, mine character will be fine without any introduction.

Poor Uri is going to miss out. :(

Pity, I was going to find a way to interact with your character in the roleplay. However, I understand that you don't have control with it. Don't worry about it too much. When you come back I'll find a way to write you in :) .

Then give me the summary and I'll join now.

Calling it a night. (2:15 am) G'night everypony.

Yes! Finally we have all characters for the rp.

Mal (Starbolt) Exactly my name. :P

Good night, I'll be hitting the hay as well.

31000 words. That's an approximation of how many words that have been used in the roleplay(in character). If done in MLA format that's 128 pages. That's a lot of words/pages.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for going this long. Every person in this roleplay has made a vital difference in the roleplay from their actions and words. It's always interesting to go on and see what you write. Ah, the beauty of roleplaying.

I actually would like to see if this roleplay will have decisive end. Out of the years I've done roleplaying. I've only finished two, that was at least six years ago (and I sucked big eggs at it as well. Terrible grammar and one-liners all around.)

Anyway, I'd like to say thanks. We'll be going back to mystery soon enough, but for now let's just have some character development. :D

• Brohoof 1

31000 words. That's an approximation of how many words that have been used in the roleplay(in character). If done in MLA format that's 128 pages. That's a lot of words/pages.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for going this long. Every person in this roleplay has made a vital difference in the roleplay from their actions and words. It's always interesting to go on and see what you write. Ah, the beauty of roleplaying.

I actually would like to see if this roleplay will have decisive end. Out of the years I've done roleplaying. I've only finished two, that was at least six years ago (and I sucked big eggs at it as well. Terrible grammar and one-liners all around.)

Anyway, I'd like to say thanks. We'll be going back to mystery soon enough, but for now let's just have some character development. :D

Character Development you say?

YAY! WE ARE ALL BADASSES!

Character Development you say?

Yes. A very vital part to a story. Something you need the most since, you started late in the story.

I couldn't agree more.

Yes. A very vital part to a story. Something you need the most since, you started late in the story.

I've been trying. :(

I've been trying. :(

It's fine. I'm not trying to bash on you for it. You're doing fine. I'm actually impressive that you write so well (since you said that you don't have much experience.)

It's fine. I'm not trying to bash on you for it. You're doing fine. I'm actually impressive that you write so well (since you said that you don't have much experience.)

I haven't been doing any roleplay but it doesn't mean my English is poor, I knew I was going to do good but I just need to get the hang of it.

I haven't been doing any roleplay but it doesn't mean my English is poor, I knew I was going to do good but I just need to get the hang of it.

Than it really shouldn't take too long to get the hang of it. When you have good english skills is usually takes a short time to become a good or great role-player.

Than it really shouldn't take too long to get the hang of it. When you have good english skills is usually takes a short time to become a good or great role-player.

You misspelled "Than", it should be "Then". :lol:

(edited)

You misspelled "Than", it should be "Then". :lol:

I also should note that I have sub-par grammar. I might be able to write up a storm (not as crazy as some folk, mind you)...it doesn't mean I'm not doom to some of the easiest mistakes. Usually have to proofread my work before posting.

Edited by NinjaCPU

I also should note that I have sub-par grammar. I might be able to write up a storm (not as crazy as some folk, mind you)...it doesn't mean I'm not doom to some of the easiest mistakes. Usually have to proofread my work before posting.

I never proof-read my stuff.

I probably write the worst among all of you. -_-

And I also want to see this RP to a nice ending.

A nice ending you say? The train is going to be crashing from Daeva's visions and I believe it.

It ain't going look pretty when it does.

A nice ending you say? The train is going to be crashing from Daeva's visions and I believe it.

It ain't going look pretty when it does.

:o Oh no. Well then I hope we manage to survive the train wreck. I'm quite sure Blaze and Starbolt can provide proper protection in case of a crash.

:o Oh no. Well then I hope we manage to survive the train wreck. I'm quite sure Blaze and Starbolt can provide proper protection in case of a crash.

I hope everypony does know this is a spoiler to the future and should cover their eyes with their hooves.

Anyway, I'm sure with smart ponies like you and the others as my friend we'll be able to get off the train alive.

Oh NOES! A train crash, what ever will happen to our heroes? We'll find out next time on The Other Ponies.

Right now we have four active members in this roleplay:

Bronynonymous (Blaze)

Storm Chaser (Daeva)

Mal (Starbolt)

and yours truly (Carrick).

There also another pony on deck (who has the possibility to become active.), Uri.

Thunder is somewhat active.

and Ponyborn has been very inactive. Hasn't posted much in the past few days.

If anything I could add another two slots to the roleplay. That would create at least six active roleplayers in the game (maybe seven depending if Uri steps up. )

• Brohoof 1

I'll be heading off to bed and you should too, I don't want to miss out too much on the story so please don't go to far until I wake up tomorrow which will be 8-10 hours from now.

See everypony tomorrow!

You busy today? I thought you'd be posting now since the action started picking up a bit. (Plus it would of been a good time and such.)

You busy today? I thought you'd be posting now since the action started picking up a bit. (Plus it would of been a good time and such.)

I fell asleep even though where I am it is the afternoon. I will read what I have missed and begin posting.

I've always just called them the Elements of Harmony.

I'll be heading off to bed and you should too, I don't want to miss out too much on the story so please don't go to far until I wake up tomorrow which will be 8-10 hours from now.

See everypony tomorrow!

So I updated my OC pic. I used a pony creator and then screen capped it, used photoshop to add a cutie mark and change the mane, I also changed the background. I am pleased with how it turned out.

I already updated my OC on its page but here is the actual picture.

post-5757-0-64454500-1343514539_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I fell asleep even though where I am it is the afternoon. I will read what I have missed and begin posting.

So I updated my OC pic. I used a pony creator and then screen capped it, used photoshop to add a cutie mark and change the mane, I also changed the background. I am pleased with how it turned out.

I already updated my OC on its page but here is the actual picture.

post-5757-0-64454500-1343514539_thumb.jpg

Looks good, (insert joke about too many Alicorns, LOL). Though I don't think you need a screen cap. I think you could of export the image (I think pony creator has that. Depending on which one you use {If there is a difference})