Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wich Of The Main 6 Ponies Would You Rather Have Taken Off The Show?

Arc Brony 24

I have a tie between Dash and Pinkie Pie,  which in ways I only blame the writers but it seems for ever time Dash learns a lesson on being a show off,  not listening or taking in words of wisdom and just all around is a shallow type who does not really display her virtue of Loyalty.     She just goes back to the first step and after 6 seasons its just getting old a bit.   Now don't get me wrong,  she has some good points at times and notable moments in the show. 

Pinkie,  she does not just hit me with anything.   Tending to be over hyper and off the wall at times and well,  I just don't like her.   Not really reason but I just don't like her.

Kicking any of the Mane cast would be a terrible idea. They all fit in to each other and also they appeal to almost any demographic. 

Twilight is for the book nerds. Pinkie for the partyers. Rarity for the fashionistas. Rainbow for the sporty people. Applejack for the honest farm folk. Finally, Fluttershy for the quiet and shy. Take any of them out now would alienate a lot of fans.

I have to say pretty much anyone except for Applejack. I don't feel that their personalities really interest me anymore since very little has changed from them since the first season. Rainbow isn't a full Wonderbolt member even after 6 seasons, Pinkie tries too hard to be funny which doesn't work now, Fluttershy has very little dialogue and doesn't have much of a role now, Twilight is just bland and uninteresting and Rarity is Rarity, I don't have to explain that one. The reason I didn't mention Applejack is because I can't really think of some flaws for her, even her lying or her caring about her family is not enough for me to change my opinion on her.

I understand that they wouldn't 'cut' any of them in the show because of the show's history and because of the elements, but times change and the show may need to start taking risks if they want to still be great.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash annoys me on multiple occassions, and if this thread was around when season 1+2 were the only ones, I would have said rarity, but as it is right now, I'd have to say only applejack. I mean spike too but he isnt 1 of the mane 6 exactly

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say Apple Jack, as much as I love her. She's just there, in the background. She rarely has any problems or conflicts and she doesn't have any goals to fulfil. I'd rather her have more character and screen time, but as of now, I wouldn't mind if she wasn't in the show anymore.

If I had to choose another character, it would be Pinkie Pie. She sure is funny, but that's about it. Her element is even that important compared to the other's elements.

To be fair, each one of the Mane 6 have their problems in terms of the show, and all have the reasonings to be removed, but I just feel that AJ has the least impact on the show. That's just my opinion though.

None of them, but if I really had to choose (uggh :huh: ), I would have to choose Pinkie Pie or Rarity. Probably Pinkie Pie, but its a really hard choice. I still really enjoy them in the show, in my defense. If I were to attempt to justify my decision to kick out Pinkie Pie, it would be that if the show continues to take on a darker, more serious tone, Pinkie just kills the serious nature of it (especially in premieres and finales, where she "spoils" some serious moments). But I still do like her a lot, even if she is my "least" favorite of the Mane 7.

I'd say none of them, but I came here to answer the question. If none was not an option, I would probably say Rarity. I base it off the fact that the elements of Kindness and Generosity overlap a little too much for me. And between her and Fluttershy, Fluttershy represents her element more naturally.

If I was forced to chose, than I would go with Applejack.

While I do enjoy all of the mane six and that includes her, it's not like there would be much difference in her character development if she were to not be in a season.

Most probably RD. At times she can get really annoying with her self-centeredness and arrogance. :huh:

AJ could sort of take her place. She's loyal, athletic, rational and blunt too. :wat:

please dont kill me RD fans  :awuh:

Dammit Trixie, just because she stole your alicorn amulet is no reason to want to kick her off the show. Shame on you! Forgive and forget!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Dammit Trixie, just because she stole your alicorn amulet is no reason to want to kick her off the show. Shame on you! Forgive and forget!  :wub:

Edit: AJ is loyal, athletic, rational and blunt too aaaaaand would never steal from other ponies ever (like some immoral sick ponies would do..) :wat: :wat: :wat: 

Edit: AJ is loyal, athletic, rational and blunt too aaaaaand would never steal from other ponies ever (like some immoral sick ponies would do..) :wat: :wat: :wat:

That may be so but...

1239469_show_default.png

You're gonna have to get ready for a fight to take her out. :sneer:

I want Discord removed from the show. He's just too overpowered. When you have a character that can make anything happen at the snap of his fingers it will really mess up the writing. If it's not for that they have to keep adding some reason he can't use his magic like it's absorbed away or something and it would end up getting pretty cheesy that they have to keep doing that to make it logically sound and to give more immersion for other characters to roam in dangerous locations and take on dangerous obstacles without Discord's magic.

Edited by cider float

• 2 months later...