Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is how you handle a pony hater.

Finesthour

If you look through history of man, ever sense media and forms of mass communication have been established, passive groups have always won. This is because the by standard always sides with the passive group due to natural human empathy. This is a perfect example of this. You sir, deserve a medal. A very shiny one at that.

He left me alone after that. He is now looking at ponies. Win? I think so.

Never dealt with haters before, but looks like you did a damn good job of it from reading your post! I liked how you stuck to the communities theme of tolerance yet at the same time introduced MLP to a doubtful hater as a possible new interest. Brohoof dude!

Wasn't much of a hater if he caved that easily. Maybe he just tries to act like a hater IRL so he doesn't look stupid to his friends?

I still can't get my best friend to watch it. Its weird. She comes to me for advice on her novel writing, new games she would like, things like that, but she doesn't seem to trust me when I say she'd like MLP :/

Her biggest fiction work is quite good, and she's currently writing book 4. None have been published, but she's been heavily editing the first to get it ready to take to a publisher. She has a character who is pretty much fluttershy, quiet, shy, but with a strong, dont-fuck-with-me side that comes out when her friends are in danger. She is even turned evil at some point by a major villain and acts like the discorded fluttershy. Theres also a character who is basically pinkie pie, right down to the reality warping when needed for comic relief. Mainest main character is very much like RD.

I've even described characters from MLP but didn't tell her who I was talking about and she thought I was talking about some of her characters XD

Anyway, for a lot of other reasons, she would love it, but she refuses to watch it :(

his name is sparkytheyoshi

I found Nazi yoshi fanfiction in his DA. His journal says he moved to an account with "fuhrer" in the name.

I'm not expecting him to have the most remote of interests in the beauty and teachings of MLP. Nor any other show promoting love and tolerance.

Posted Image

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Why would anyone hate ponies they are adorable animals

I love how flowy horses manes and tails are all that lovely streamy flowy hair on the tail and mane makes a horse so beautiful I love the way their tail flows in the wind with a mane to match

hay the tail flows just like the mane

thats why they say horses have lovely flowing tails to with a flowing mane to match 

It because they think girly and stupid

20 hours ago, NathanW200 said:

I love how flowy horses manes and tails are all that lovely streamy flowy hair on the tail and mane makes a horse so beautiful I love the way their tail flows in the wind with a mane to match

thats why they say horses have lovely flowing tails to with a flowing 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, NathanW200 said:

thats why they say horses have lovely flowing tails to with a flowing mane to match 

Different interests. It's not just guys who have a lack of interest, my girlfriend isn't really into ponies either. (She's mainly deterred by the art style and the fandom, generally.)

• 3 weeks later...

There’s different types of people:

bronies/pegasisters: The ones who love the show and are a part of the community and are generally nice to everyone else.:pinkie:

cloppers: lets skip this one...:adorkable:

fans: they like to watch the show

neutral: don’t care if you like it or not. Don’t hate on you for it. Don’t watch it.

haters: don’t like it at all and makes fun of people for watching it.:okiedokieloki:

anti-bronies: it’s basically mix nazis, the KKK, and internet trolls into one thing and instead of doing bad things to... well you probably know what... they do it to bronies and make our lives a whole lot worse.:okiedokieloki:

i used to be a hater but then I took a friendship arrow to the knee. I love the show now. One of my friends is a hater but I usually ignore him and my other friends are neutral. Two of my friends are pegasisters (one of which I like to generally hang out with:fluttershy:)

On 12/20/2011 at 5:07 PM, Finesthour said:

[6:34:52 PM] Joshua Henderson: In your profile pic... Is that a minecrafr pony!?

[6:34:58 PM] Finesthour: Mhhm

[6:35:19 PM] Joshua Henderson: Dude.. Mc is cool. Why ponies?

[6:35:24 PM] Finesthour: Not to shove my fandom down your throat, but you should give Ponies a try

[6:35:30 PM] Finesthour: I thought the same you did before

[6:35:40 PM] Finesthour: But I discovered that the show is actualy amazing

[6:35:41 PM] Joshua Henderson: No... There ponies.

[6:35:51 PM] Finesthour: Again, that is how I thought as well

[6:35:58 PM] Finesthour: It is not neccisarily the ponies I enjoy

[6:36:04 PM] Finesthour: It is the value of the show

[6:36:11 PM] Finesthour: If the show was about penguins per say,

[6:36:15 PM] Joshua Henderson: I prefer action. Not horses haha

[6:36:16 PM] Finesthour: then the fandom would be over penguins

[6:36:33 PM] Finesthour: It is the value of the show, not the characters that make it great

[6:36:40 PM] Finesthour: All I am saying is, give it a try before you judge

[6:36:45 PM] Finesthour: You might find you like it

[6:36:49 PM] Finesthour: You never know.

[6:37:03 PM] Finesthour: Agan, if you choose to not look it up, it is fine with me

[6:37:09 PM] Finesthour: I am just giving a heads up on why I like it.

He left me alone after that.

He is now looking at ponies.

Win?

I think so.

Why not just ignore them.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/21/2011 at 2:07 AM, Finesthour said:

[6:36:15 PM] Joshua Henderson: I prefer action. Not horses haha

Too bad. The Twilight vs Tirek will have a word with u :secret: