Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be best friends with any pony who would it be and why?

Passion Page

(edited)

It's hard to pick cus they would all make great friends but in the end I'd have to pick twilight because she always seems to have everyponys best interest in mind and she would always be there for you when you need her most...

Edited by Passion Page
  • Brohoof 1

yeah, I'd be friends with Pinkie Pie. All Twilight Sparkle does is read; Fluttershy is too shy; Rainbow Dash seems like she would just show off all the time; Applejack has work to do, she wouldn't have time; Rarity has work, too (but I would like her, she has the same personality as me)...So that leaves Pinkie! :3

I'd have to say Fluttershy. I feel like Pinkie would be fun to talk to a lot, but sometimes I just want to be alone. Dash is a little too much of a show pony for my taste, I like to compete for fun, not for winning. Rarity worries a little too much about fashion and vanity, which is counterpart to me almost. Twilight would have to be my second choice though, I like to learn all about life and stuff. With Applejack, I like to be a hard worker, but I still just don't feel like I'd connect well.

(edited)

Well, as a best friend tough choice. Probally Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash.

Though, who's to say EVERYONE can't be,my best friend?

But if only one, Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy would be my special somepony, so I can't really choose her ;)

Edited by Suskieshy

Pinkie would tire me out too quickly. Just by watching her.

Dash or AJ. Dash because she's Dash. Yeah she shows off but it's her own way of getting approval from others, so I wouldn't really mind it too much. For example I'd love to sit on a bench and watch her cutely bounce her ball up in the air as she goes for her new record :3

Posted Image

And AJ because she's awesome, calm and easy-going, and would be fun to talk to. And she has plenty of time to hang out people, if she always had work to do you'd never see her as much as you do </3

Princess Luna, Mainly because I'm a night owl, and I love cold weather. It's generally colder at night that it is during the day, and there is a lot more to look at on a clear night than there is a clear day. Not to mention, Luna needs all the friends that she can get, and I would love to be one of them.

• Brohoof 2

I couldn't choose Pinkie because she's just way to hyper-active, so I would probably choose AJ, or Twilight.

AJ, and I share very similar values, and I think it would be very fun to talk to her. Also, her accent is adorable.

Twilight's personality and interests are very similar to mine, and I would think we would have some fun times together.

Applejack would probably be my first choice. She is dependable, fun and seems like she would be a good listener and one to give solid, honest advice. Only real downside is that, as others have mentioned, she has a job and would sometimes be too busy to hang out (kind of like a lot of my friends in real life these days. *Grumble*) :(

Princess Luna, Mainly because I'm a night owl, and I love cold weather. It's generally colder at night that it is during the day, and there is a lot more to look at on a clear night than there is a clear day. Not to mention, Luna needs all the friends that she can get, and I would love to be one of them.

I would pretty much do like this, hehe. True night owl over here, though I'm not very fond of cold, but hey, there is no bad weather, only bad clothes!

I'd be best friends with Twilight, Pinkie, or Applejack (mainly Twilight).

Honestly, I'd be best friends with them all! I can't decide! :P

allthrough i love to death both Rarity and Fluttershy, I think I would be best friends with Applejack, she seems so damn down to earth and the only pony you can count when you feel down, she's hard worker, she's honest, and wise despite her being so young and I would love to help her with the apple's bussines

TWI! Her intelligence and magical skills are amazing, and I enjoy the sciences, history and well I love to learn just like her! Heck, we are like the exact same!

Fluttershy. Sure she is shy, but when she gets to know you, she can be quite the talker. She isn't that shy talking to her friends. I also think that we can connect the most.

Fluttershy. Definitely.

I've had experiences being friends with all of the Mane 6 (myself being much like Pinkie Pie), and the one most like Fluttershy grew into a strong, healthy friendship. Perhaps its because of her tendency to be kind, and caring- both of which are uncommon in today's world. So yeah, I'd pick Fluttershy.

Or AJ. Loyalest and Most Dependable speaks for itself.