Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be best friends with any pony who would it be and why?

Passion Page

Rainbow Dash, so she could teach me not to be a wuss!! lol

Joking aside, I'm a bit of mix between Twilight and Fluttershy personality-wise (Caring, shy, a complete nerd, and a bookworm) so I think an athletic and courageous pegasus like Dash would be a complement to my personality, because most of my friends in real life are like Pinky Pie or Dash. Fun and outgoing, but very competitive.

Anywho, she'd rip me out of my shell, and then we'd have epic races against each other.

*Spins a bottle.

I mean-

Rolls a pair of dice*

Come now, Blue, we both know which red stallion you'd want to have as your friend.

Applejack would probably be my first choice. She is dependable, fun and seems like she would be a good listener and one to give solid, honest advice. Only real downside is that, as others have mentioned, she has a job and would sometimes be too busy to hang out (kind of like a lot of my friends in real life these days. *Grumble*) :(

I know exactly what you mean. I'd like to just hang out with AJ and talk about stuff. She may have a job up at the farm, but I wouldn't mind helping with that. Of course, I don't think I have the physical endurance for it, but I could at least give it a shot. Especially for some of that cider. Yum! :lol:

Twilight Sparkle, so we could read lots of books and then show off our incredible dance moves to the general public.

Hmmm well out of the 6 I would have to say AJ twilight and pinkie,

I favor AJ because she and I share the same code of honor and respect to other pony's/people stubborn at times but will always have your back in the end.

Twilight I think we could talk long in to the night on so many things, cause she is smart but think about the time she went back in time and freaked her self out over nothing lol

And last but not lest pinkie who dose not like pinkie partying with her and DJ PON3 now that would be a epic night! And for crying out loud she's just so random in so many awesome ways lol

I would go with Pinkie Pie for a best friend. She's funny, random and silly. All the things I am and would be nice to have a friend that is like that as well.

• Brohoof 1

Aright, now I have an entire list of ponies I would havg with:

Vinyl Scratch, so we could lusten to epic wubs together

Pinkie Pie, because she is just so random (and I don't wanna ba made into cupcakes)

Octavia, so we could play some nice classical music

Rainbow Dash, because she is just awesome

Twilight, because I like to read a lot, too

and finally, Fluttershy, just because she is so dang SQUEE

Twilight because she is amazing an egghead!

But really how can you make us pick between the mane 6 like this. :/

I thought it was about anypony that you wanted.

Fine how can you make us pick 1 pony out of all of them. :/

easily...

we just ask you to. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

A background pony, preferably.

If I had to go Mane 6, I'd probably go with Applejack. Honesty and simplicity is something I like, and I generally find those redeemable qualities in my book so I'd get along fine with her. Besides, I already have friends who emulate the personalities of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow, Twilight, Rarity, while I remain to be Fluttershy, so to find a person of a Applejack-esque personality would be nice.