Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be best friends with any pony who would it be and why?

Passion Page

Oh my. That is quite the question. My first thoughts go out to Trixie or Pinkie. I'm good with people who have a superiority complex, like Trixie, so I think that I could be a good friend with her. I'd also love being friends with pinkie, simply because she could make me smile, no matter how depressing my day has been.

However, the problem with being friends with one of those two ponies is that I'd develop a crush on them, and that could potentially destroy the friendship. I have a terrible habit of developing strong emotional attachments to friends of mine who are female, and 99.9999% of the time, they don't feel the same way, and that's devastating.

So, In conclusion, I'd be best friends with Big Mac. I wouldn't develop a crush on him, he's a pretty cool stallion, he's hard working, and he's just a pretty chill guy.

Fluttershy because she's the sweetest thing ever, Rainbow Dash because she's awesome and I could see us being competitive and maybe even pranking other ponies lol, Pinkie Pie because she could always cheer me up and would be so much fun to be around, and Twilight because she's smart and I love smart, insightful people.

(edited)

Posted Image

I don't give a crap about that dumb Internet meme. Trollestia is old news, and I hate Molestia. I like the canon Princess Celestia. She's totally cool with all the ponies, especially Pinkie Pie being not-so-full-of-manners a lot of the time. Hell, I like her a lot better than Luna. She took care of the sun and moon for one thousand freaking years. She still does all the work around Canterlot. And what about Luna? Nothing. She makes no attempt to help her sister out after all those years, even after apologizing.

:wacko: Sheesh, overreaction much? I like Celestia too, I was just joking. :/ You don't need to get pissed off about a joke. I wasn't saying she doesn't do anything. :( I like canon Celestia too. I don't ACTUALLY believe she's a troll.

Edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

(edited)

:wacko: Sheesh, overreaction much? I like Celestia too, I was just joking. :/ You don't need to get pissed off about a joke. I wasn't saying she doesn't do anything. :( I like canon Celestia too. I don't ACTUALLY believe she's a troll.

I had a feeling you were actually going to say that. I'm honestly not angry at you, more tired of the Celestia memes. I notice I have a fault around these forums to be puzzled with the tones of particular posts. It's a fault, and a mean no harm.

Posted Image

Edited by Tam
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash.

She's adorable, awesome, and a lot like me. Plus she's loyal, so she would never stab you in the back like other "friends" (Not saying any of the other ponies would though...)

I had a feeling you were actually going to say that. I'm honestly not angry at you, more tired of the Celestia memes. I notice I have a fault around these forums to be puzzled with the tones of particular posts. It's a fault, and a mean no harm.

Posted Image

*hugs* OK, thanks! ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I could picture myself getting along with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash the most. Fluttershy because she is the most like me in personality. And Rainbow Dash because we have some of the same interests. I could picture us having a horror movie/story marathon. 

It would not be a difficult decision for me.  I would want to be friends with any of the mane six, but I absolutely love Pinkie Pie!  I would definitely choose her to be my best friend.  I think about that all the time. 

It would be Fluttershy because she's a lot like me :) But if for some extremely unknown reason that's not possible (in this situation of course lol) Then Rainbow Dash is a close second, because she's so cool! They would both be really fun to hang with!

And Twilight would make a good study buddy lmfao

That's a tough one but I'd probably have to go with Pinkie. She'd be a blast to hang out with and party, and actually reminds me of one of my friends from out west who dyes her hair pink and loves hula hooping lol. Fluttershy would be cool too cause she's just so kind. She's also my favorite pony. And Rainbow Dash would be an awesome friend, but I think I'd have to be a bit more competitive to be her BEST friend.

Edit update: Cause woot! I'm no longer a blank flank as of now! I got my cutie mark! (Probably a guitar)

Edited by Invisible_Mango
  • Brohoof 2

I'm starting to get very fond of Twilight because we are both introverts. I think I could relate with her really well.

I think she is a great friend in general. But ideally I'd like to be friends with everypony :).

• Brohoof 2

Applejack, because she's the one who's most down-to-earth and rational. She's a problem solver, she's honest, strong, and will always have your back. She's the type of friend who will never let you down, is quick to forgive, and is mature, caring, and understanding. Not to mention she'd be pretty fun to hang out with too. We could chow down on desserts all day.

Best pony is best friend.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle. Magic is one of the most interesting things in Equestria, and I would want to know so much more about it. So who better to study with? She's adorkable and probably smells like grapes.

But then I'd hang out with Pinkie pretty much constantly...so I think I'd sneak over and read at Twilight's if/when Pinkie falls asleep.

• Brohoof 1

I would befriend Fluttershy.

She is most like me in a sense... bit of a wimp and a total animal lover :)

We could just sit in her cottage and play with all the critters! What paradise.