Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be best friends with any pony who would it be and why?

Passion Page

I would befriend Fluttershy.

She is most like me in a sense... bit of a wimp and a total animal lover smile.png

We could just sit in her cottage and play with all the critters! What paradise.

not sure if intentional, but your username and avatar make this post REALLY funny in context

This just made my day lmfao! That is a very valid point you make good sir, very valid point indeed img-1371430-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

And yea I would befriend her for the food tongue.png yum!

yeah, it makes perfect sense when you think about it

at the craziest she's ever been, she worked too hard and over-planned a reunion.

whereas Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy have all gone full Jack Torrance at some point

and Rainbow's able to break bones just by doing her normal daily routine

so yeah, I'll take Applejack any day

not sure if intentional, but your username and avatar make this post REALLY funny in context

Oh! Hahaha I didn't even consider that :) Wasn't intentional at all. I am pleased with how it worked out!

Gosh, the funniest things I do are always mistakes. derpy_emoticon2.png

Just one... oh man.

I mean, Fluttershy is my favorite character. But I don´t know if I would rather be her friend or Pinkie´s, or Applejack´s, or... well I´m sure you get what I mean.

But It would probably be Pinkie, since she is so nice and random like me when I´m with close friends. 

Probably Pinkie Pie. She's just this lovable ball of fun that would brighten up my life with her very presence :). She'd probably be able to help me improve my perspective on life and just make every day a bit better. Heck, just looking at a picture of her does that.

pinkie_pie_by_daedric_pony-d61huef.jpg

As for why I'm not saying Rainbow Dash, I'd prefer something a bit more than just best friends ;)