Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alex S'. youtube got suspended!

Whooves

Do you not read?

It only happened because people falsely accused it.

I know it was probably pony haters but I wonder if Ghost had anything to do with it. He did claim that he would get "punitive damages".

It looks like we might actually be at war with a community of Brony haters. I went to some of their channels and it looks like they're planning more attacks. We need a Tactician really badly.

Edited by SBaby

It looks like we might actually be at war with a community of Brony haters. I went to some of their channels and it looks like they're planning more attacks. We need a Tactician really badly.

Let them spend their loser time and effort trying to bring down a community. Like really? They don't have better things to do in their lives? When you "kill" a brony creation, like 3 more pop up in it's place. We multiply man.

• Brohoof 2

he can just file a counter claim youtube will take 300 years to respond, but he would get his account back.

He's already done that. He's waiting for youtube to respond.

Let them spend their loser time and effort trying to bring down a community. Like really? They don't have better things to do in their lives? When you "kill" a brony creation, like 3 more pop up in it's place. We multiply man.

Exactly. We're a sleeping giant, and nobody wants to awaken us.

Edited by SBaby

this is a great example of how stupid youtube is now, Copyright is going to ruin the world one day! Youtube was so simple and easy to use until google bought them and their trouble with viacom made it worse! Now advertisements waste your time blasting stupid products down your throat and people getting suspended for uploading a song!

Youtube is no longer YOUtube, but companies, quick advertise and suspend people for no reason at all tube! :(

Lemme rephrase something too :)

Going tattletaling around like that is trolling.

Isn't tattletailing being a rat?

this is a great example of how stupid youtube is now, Copyright is going to ruin the world one day! Youtube was so simple and easy to use until google bought them and their trouble with viacom made it worse! Now advertisements waste your time blasting stupid products down your throat and people getting suspended for uploading a song!

Youtube is no longer YOUtube, but companies, quick advertise and suspend people for no reason at all tube! :(

Ads are no problem unless you live in a cave.

he can just file a counter claim youtube will take 300 years to respond, but he would get his account back.

And you get back a response saying "We appreciate your..." like SaladUK.

A war? Sweet, let's take down their channels they don't care about.