Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements of Nature

Finesthour

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/20637-elements-of-nature-revival/

Taking in the air of the deserted city, Larva looked down at what used to be the town his sister wanted to visit so badly.

The remains of the once bright city were scorched. He began to walk down from the hill, watching his step from the debris of the 2x4's that had fallen from the buildings. He could imagine how the ponies here must have lived, not expecting to be destroyed.

*So much destruction...*

A small hissing sound caught the back of his ear. He looked down at the ground to see a small rattlesnake that had made itself a home in the ground. Larva stared at the small thing.

*The poor thing must be alone out here... I doubt there is food for miles from here.*

Larva reached out his hoof at the small reptile. The snake started to hiss again, and snapped its head out to his hoof. Larva chuckled to himself. He closed his eyes and opened them again. They had turned blood red.

"Come out my friend. I am not going to hurt you."

The snake slowly slithered out of the hole and directed its cold eyes into his. Larva smiled again.

"Now that's better. Come, I have uses for you later."

He grabbed the pack that was on his back and opened it on the ground so the snake could find its way inside. The snake, as in a trance, obeyed and slithered inside. His eyes turned back to their usual luminous green.

*Now to find this base Daisy was rattling on about...*

Larva remembered her face as she set out of their home to head to this so called "base." She had said that this could change her life, and she could finally feel right about herself.

*I should of followed her... but my duty to Miyu comes first.*

He remembered later that night he decided to join the team as well, as he knew they traveled the world, and there was that slight chance he could find Miyu, and the people who had captured her. Larva shook his head.

*I have more important matters to attend to right now to dwell on thoughts. I need to find this so called base. Now what did Daisy say she had to do to get in...?*

Larva picked his head up and looked at the sun. He knew if he stayed out much longer in the heat, he would join the souls of the people who had died out here too. He looked around his shoulder. He noticed that he was in the middle of the city now. He continued to walk, and saw what seemed to be the town hall.

*Ah, she said to knock on the door... but what good is that to a deserted city...*

Larva once again shook his head.

*I need to get out of the sun now. At least my pony body can actually stand to be in this god forsaken sunlight.*

He noticed a tall building slowly over the heat emanating off the ground. He squinted his eyes to get a better picture of what it was.

*This must be the town hall...*

He walked up to the door, his steps getting heavier and heavier with each step.

*I need to get out of this sun...*

Reaching for the door, he knocked three times and stepped back. He stood in his spot staring at the door. He looked around, growing impatient. Suddenly, the ground beneath him opened up, showing stairs that led down to the underground.

*Convenient placing. Time to see how my dear little sister is doing.*

He slowly walked into the tunnel that had opened. He could feel the cold that was coming off from the stones. It made his skin tingle. He loved to be cold. He stood close to the wall and continued to walk, when he heard the passageway behind him close.

*No going back now I guess...*

He looked ahead of him as he heard mixed voices trailing into the passageway. He had wondered if any other pony had really been down here or not. He turned the passageway and stood in the doorway and looked around.

• Brohoof 1

Colt Revo had just woken up and was wondering around the living room, when he saw a pony he was unfamiliar with in the door way that led to the stairs

this caught him off gaurd

"who are you?"

Larva eyed the new pony he had not yet met. He was not sure what to expect from him, but wasn't planning on finding out. He simply said,

"Larva." With a powerful voice and began to walk away.

• Brohoof 1

"Do you have purpose here? Not a lot of ponies know about this place - I assume that you do since you're here." Agent Orange said, walking up to Larva and standing in his path.

Larva simply nodded his head at the new stallion. It seemed as if the ponies here were waiting for him, an odd occurring that he would just have to shake off. He knew his purpose here, no others needed to but the leader. Larva attempted to step out of Orange's way to get to Eva's room.

• Brohoof 1

"Where do you think you're going?" Agent said, still standing in Larva's path as he tried to move forward. "While you do know about this location, we simply can't just let you roam around the place without a purpose. Tell us your business here."

Larva raised his eyebrow at the annoyance this pony was. He simply stated,

"I was called here by your leader Eva. Now if you would so kindly step out of my way, I would like to see her."

• Brohoof 1

His good ear perked at the sound of Eva's name being mentioned. Sent by Eva? She usually doesn't call for outsider messengers...

"...I think you should wait here then if you wanna address the ma'am." He stood firm in his position. "I've already said it before - can't let any unfamiliar ponies just walk around as they please."

"It's quite alright Agent Orange. I called him here for a reason."

Evan looked down at the stallion as she smiled, then looked up at Larva.

"I see you received my message, Larva?"

"Yes ma'am. Shall we speak elsewhere?"

"Yes Larva, for our ears only. Come."

• Brohoof 1

"Alright then. I have no purpose standing in your way then Larva." Agent said, standing aside. He went over to the corner of the room and lay there, keeping his eyes on the ceiling.

Larva began to walk away with Eva to her room, and she shut the door behind her. She kept her eyes on him and said,

"You're late. What kept you?"

Larva softly chuckled and said,

"I had to feed. I cannot help myself in this equine infested world. There is no other way for me to feed but to eat others."

It was now Eva who laughed at his comment.

"Well, I called you here because we need your strength. The Valykries are going to be making our move soon, and we need someone to lead the attack. I will be staying to make sure that when our warriors come back, they will come back as heroes."

Larva raised his eye and said,

"And what do I get for doing this?"

Eva smiled back at him.

"A chance to become human again."

• Brohoof 1

Anarchy listened to one of his minions with mild interest. He was deep in thought, processing all that was said, as well as several other plans he was making. He dismissed the scout and gestured to Nightshade, who was curled up on a cushion, reading. She got up and kneeled in front of Anarchy.

"Yes, Master?"

Anarchy smiled. "You were listening, I take it?" he continued when she nodded. "If the valkyrs are indeed gathering more fighters, they must be planning to move soon. This is the perfect time to narrow down the location of their hideout."

He stood and began to walk around the room. Nightshade got up and walked alongside him.

"I agree. With all the new recruits, here are bound to be at least a few amateurs. They shouldn't be hard to find and follow." she said with a smirk. "But getting in undetected might be a problem, even for me."

Anarchy paused and picked up a skull that had been resting decoratively on a shelf. It was from a strange creature, definitely not native to Equestria. He spoke while he gazed at it.

"I doubt it will give you too much trouble. With your rune and your skills, you are the perfect spy, the perfect assassin. And you are my most loyal servant, a fact I do not forget." He turned to her. "I trust that you will find a way. Besides, I only want you to gather more detailed information about their next move. If they aren't careful, you might not even have to infiltrate them to do so." He smiled. "And I doubt they even know you exist. Your rune is ancient, and not many know of it. And even if they did, only an airtight box of steel could keep you out."

She lowered her head, embarrassed by the compliment her master had given her. "Thank you, Master. I will not fail you." she bowed again and flew out of the hideout. She went to one of the many safehouses she maintained, scattered throughout the major cities of Equestria. It was small, having only two rooms; a bathroom and main room. There were no windows, and multiple doors, most hidden. The biggest attractions of the main room were simple bed and a large, sealed box, which shook slightly from time to time. She took off her gear and laid on the bed, thinking hard. This won't be easy. Well, finding a potential valkyr will be, but what to do then? she thought. Ah well, I'll sleep on it. I need to be at my best for this anyway. She rolled over and began to sleep.

Colt walked into the training room and noticed lockhart

he had brought his bow and a few arrows with him,

he aimed the bow and fired an arrow at the target lockhart was attacking, it hit the head, the arrow flew centimeters away from lockhart before striking the target

"how are you doing?" he smugly asked

(edited)

"so ive noticed" he said to lockhart he caught the arrow and put it up

"so how long have you been in here?"

he looked at Winds "i suppose you could"

Edited by SkullBuster

(edited)

"hey chill out guys, lets not get into a fight here" colt said as he aimed for another shot at a target dummy

"yeah, hes a strange one, apparently eva sent for him, but i have a bad feeling about him, somethings not right about him, but i cant put my hoof on it, ill be keeping an eye on him"

Edited by SkullBuster