Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements of Nature

Finesthour

"well, for one thing, i think we need to work on team building excersizes, i didnt see a lot of team work going on, and i think working together will be better in the long run" Colt said as he landed

"Good thing you realized that Colt." Agent said with a disappointed look on his face. "When I said this was gonna be a group practice, I meant it. This whole session itself took longer than it should've, and I'm frankly not happy that you guys didn't even bother figure out what enemy you were facing. Commendable that you would charge in like that, like SOME ponies."

He looked at Lockheart before looking back at the group. "But aggressive tactics on enemies like that will screw you over. Next time, work together, TOGETHER, in order to beat the enemy. Or else you'll get smacked around quite a bit."

"Then maybe it'll be in our best interest to tackle enemies pertaining to the Ice Bard next time. But then again, that wouldn't be testing your true strength, now would it?" Agent smirked before turning to Winds, starting to go wide eyed and having his pupils grow smaller.

"And considering your a windigo, I'm fairly certain that when you draw power from hate, it doesn't just include us. Your enemies will want to kill you. They want to see you bleed, they want to see you die, they want to see your flesh spread across the floor, they want to make a toy out of you." Agent snapped back to normal before going more into description. "They hate every living fibre of your body, draw power from that."

Ascen stared at Agent for the longest time as the other ponies did battle with the golem. His horn sparked with rage but his mind turned to only one thing. An oath that all medical professionals took and one that Ascen desperately wanted to hold on to...at least when it came to ponies. He finally sighed.

"Your training disrupted my work," Ascen started, "You know that fireball that I hurled at the golem? That was SUPPOSED to be an instant healing potion used in battle as a replacement for my healing magic."

"But noooo..." Ascen began before taking a deep breath, his eyes trained on the group.

"In a moment." Agent said before turning to Ascen. "Well, I'm sorry that all of your work had gone to waste, but something you must realize is that we can't expect everyone and anyone when people are training or not, and that in certain cases it will get very disruptive. Frankly, I wish you'd train a little more instead of focusing on your medicinal projects, but I can't stop you from doing what you do best..."

Agent turned to Colt and shook his head. "Inappropriate Colt. I don't recommend saying things like that."

Gearbox was already in the kitchen, standing behind a big noisy brass box, writing down notes as he interacted with it. "Well, i guess it doesnt clean things." He said, looking at the mess on the floor.

Ascen twitched slightly when Colt spoke but let it go as he left to the kitchen. He turned to Agent and gave a condescending smile. "Well Agent, think about it this way. If you're in battle and your leg gets cut off, I can reattach it, albeit with lots of medical herbs and technology."

He looked into a satchel he carried around at all times and sighed. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if we're lucky enough to have a replacement Morning Glory in the cafeteria like last time."

"sure thing" colt said, he walked over and attempted to give assistance

"training went ok I guess, the members of the team need to learn to work together better"

Sky walked into the kitchen after over hearing colts and gearboxes conversation. "At the rate it took us to figure out we neeaded teamwork if that had been a real fight we would all be dead" Sky frowned.p

"Well dont miss too many training sessions or you will end up getting out of shape" Sky said as he did a few push ups.

Lunar just lay on the floor of the kitchen, asleep. He was having a wonderful dream about zombies and aliens and shit. Before he got to be the hero and save the day though, he was awoken by the sound of other ponies talking. Eyes still closed, he said, "Can you guys be a bit quieter? I'm trying to save the world down here!" He then dozed off once more, drool pouring out of his mouth. Just like a hero.

(I'm tired, okay? I'm giving into Matress and Blanket, gods of sleep and nightmares (And some other gross shit.). G'night.)

• Brohoof 1

"Hey if I dont get to sleep neither do you" Sky said as he created a cloud and made it rain on lunar.