Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Only in our generation...

Finesthour

Posted Image

Apparently, since I am a brony, I am somehow talking crap about their "hardcore clan"

And I received that message.

This is why I am losing hope in our generation.

Xbox is srz business.

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Apparently, since I am a brony, I am somehow talking crap about their "hardcore clan"

Xbox is srz business.

Our generation sucks doesn't it? :(

The sad thing is, is that those people have to make up the majority of the people in our generation even if there are still going to be people like you and (maybe) me. I don't have high hopes to see what these people become when they grow up, if they ever do.

Edited by Flare

*Uses high level equipment at low soul levels in Dark Souls*

*Get called a troll/hacker*

????

Profit!

Second line is usually what happens to people who legitimately use the game's mechanics. it's a little cruel but it's perfectly fair for them to do so.

This generation doesn't use their heads at all. :P

Posted Image

Oh, don't worry. That's just XBox Live's native tongue. Here. I'll translate for you.

'That's alright. We are Bronies too, but we do not want others knowing about it.'

Our generation seems to think that talking hardcore is cool and that using cuss words make you tough yada yada... He’s probably some lowlife troll sitting at home bored, wanting some entertainment, so screwed with you.

This is what is called the ME generation, its all about me! Thats the problem sadly. People show no respect for others any more sadly. :(
  • Brohoof 2

I know :C

This is why xbox saddens me.

eeyup, take a look at drivers, they take unnecessary risks all the time!

Posted Image

Xbox is srz business.

This message he sent you just lessened my hope for humanity.

I love how he says these things like they are scribed in stone. They know nothing of you at all, not a single thing, and he already thinks he's better because somepony likes to be themselves and label himself as a brony...I'd hate to see him in a philosophy class.

Edited by Hayze

You should've joined one of their games, killed them a bunch, and then blocked them all, but that's only of you're really good at the game in question. If not, block 'em anyway.

You should've joined one of their games, killed them a bunch, and then blocked them all, but that's only of you're really good at the game in question. If not, block 'em anyway.

They 1v20'ed me.

It was not good in my favor.