Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Only in our generation...

Finesthour

I try using logic, and I get this in return.

Posted Image

First: Why don't you give us what you said back? I can't really understand the respond without that.

Second: It's Shouldn't with the ' between the n and t.

Third: He forgot to capitalize the first letter.

Fourth: There should be a comma between 'say' and 'and.'

Fifth: 'I' should be always capitalized.

Sixth: 'Your members' is not you, Finest. Tell him to go complain to said members not you.

Posted Image

What did you say to him?

Well, he's not a complete idiot. No email, other account names, or any personal info on his xbox live profile or any forums I could find with th3 kill2r :/

Well, he's not a complete idiot. No email, other account names, or any personal info on his xbox live profile or any forums I could find with th3 kill2r :/

I got it.

He has a Bungie.net account called th3 kill2r.

It says "XBL: th3 kill2r"

So I guess it is him :|

Still, it doesn't have any personal info.

Booh we won't be able to send him spam :c

>1337 name with improper use of grammar and a 'badass' word such as dark, ninja, or, in this case, killer.

>Excessive use of swear words.

>Improper use of grammar in message.

>Obnoxiously angry for no legitimate reason.

>Avatar has shades and whatever the fuck that hats called to look 'cool' and 'gangster'.

Eeyup, you obviously have a 6-12 year old on your hands. Most likely never leaves the X-Box, yells at his Mom(Who probably has no idea how to raise children and spoils him rotten), is a brat, considers X-Box God in a box, calls everything gay, has an insanely high ego, and has not hit puberty yet and probably won't for many years to come. And the 'eehhh' makes me think that he's either Canadian, or a Fonzie wannabe.

Edited by Tom the Diamond

no matter how old this ass is you should tell him to listen to the fanfics cupcakes and sweet apple massicure if he says he wasn't disturbed by them troll him as much as possible until he regrets even talking to you in the first place

or call him a nazi if it makes him mad say

"I can say whatever I want"

ask him if that was what he said or not and tell him that if he can say whatever he wants than you can too that should get him to shut up for good

I got it.

He has a Bungie.net account called th3 kill2r.

It says "XBL: th3 kill2r"

So I guess it is him :|

Still, it doesn't have any personal info.

Booh we won't be able to send him spam :c

Yeah, I found that. Nothing we can use, though. I also checked some other people in his clan, mythic Spartans. No personal info on any of their xbl profiles or other accounts. At least, not that I could find :/

no matter how old this ass is you should tell him to listen to the fanfics cupcakes and sweet apple massicure if he says he wasn't disturbed by them troll him as much as possible until he regrets even talking to you in the first place

or call him a nazi if it makes him mad say

"I can say whatever I want"

ask him if that was what he said or not and tell him that if he can say whatever he wants than you can too that should get him to shut up for good

Or blow him out of the water with highly sophisticated logic that he may not understand.

That gets a lot of xbox ragers too..well most online ragers to be honest.

Yeah, I found that. Nothing we can use, though. I also checked some other people in his clan, mythic Spartans. No personal info on any of their xbl profiles or other accounts. At least, not that I could find :/

His grammar is horrible and he is a jerk, but he is a smartass too! D: the worst combination.

Or blow him out of the water with highly sophisticated logic that he may not understand.

That gets a lot of xbox ragers too..well most online ragers to be honest.

or that

Hah, nothing to worry about. The Internet and online social networks may have become a breeding ground for idiots, But the real world has not.

The world effectively does away with such winners and losers pretty damn fast; those who choose not to grow up get what's coming to them, then inevitably grow up anyway. Always remember that you're dealing with the lower tier of social society when playing games online, for the most part at least.

The recent generations certainly haven't gotten any dumber, they just tend stay dumb for longer. :P

Edited by Swoop

<p>I despise all these young ruffian's making the general public assume that all of us that fall within the "young" age group are as inconsiderate as they happen to unfortunately be themselves. I am quite frankly shocked and appalled at this young "gentleman's" behavior. In other word's, I AIN'T LIK'N THE YOUNG FOLKS THESE DAYS.

Edited by AppleSmack

Posted Image

Apparently, since I am a brony, I am somehow talking crap about their "hardcore clan"

And I received that message.

This is why I am losing hope in our generation.

Xbox is srz business.

He will probably go to jail one day. That or either become some sort of bum with no imagination (MUCH worse than jail IMO)

He will probably go to jail one day. That or either become some sort of bum with no imagination (MUCH worse than jail IMO)

He will likely end up as pathetic wife beating alcoholic unemployed bum without any redeeming qualities and still ego the size of Uranus.

The fact that he will never be at the peace with himself, can never let his machismo guard down, can never look at a beautiful landscape and feel peace, can not find enjoyment from anything else than acceptance of his fellow bums, and wll never understand art all those things are a destiny far worse punishment on him than anything we can do.

He is failed by his parents who have failed to instill respect into him, he is failed by society that enabled him to become what he is and he will fail at life itself due being the pathetic waste of flesh he is. Likely he is beyond help, so it is even more tragic, as he can never truly comprehend how beautiful world he is missing by leading a life like that.

He doesn't make me angry, he makes me sad for him.

He lives a lifetime of hell, just because he lacks the ability to truly find enjoyment from anything, only being able to chase empty goals.

• Brohoof 1