Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tirek and/or Grogar in season 3.

Magic Man

(edited)

I, personally, think it would definitely serve as a love letter to the older generations of MLP if Tirek and/or Grogar would appear in season 3 as villains. And I am sure I'm not the only fan who thinks this.

But the questions remain: what would their evil plans be? How would they be redesigned? Who would voice them?

Well, for the last question, here are my personal choices of candidates: Mark Hammil, Tim Curry, Chris Adler, John DiMaggio.

This thread is basically for discussion for the possibility of Tirek and/or Grogar being in the upcoming season, focusing mostly around the aforementioned questions and others.

So what do you all think?

Edited by Wormtail96

(edited)

I went the the Generation four of MLP to be as far away as possible from all the other generations.....that is what I think...

Come on, you don't want the Smooze?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

Depends on how it's done. Probably would want a villain to be a little different than Discord, Nightmare Moon, or Chrysalis.

Edited by Tupin86
  • Brohoof 2

Come on, you don't want the Smooze?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

Depends on how it's done. Probably would want a villain to be a little different than Discord, Nightmare Moon, or Chrysalis.

Discord returns and brings a chocolate milk version of the smooze with him. Perfect bad guy entrance scene for when Discord returns :P

As for this idea, no thanks. New villains. The show has proven that they're very good at making new villains altogether, so let them dazzle us some more I say.

I like the current cast and look forward to new villains, I don't really want re-hashings of old ones.

• 2 years later...