Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I seem to be an accidental shoplifter :(

Evilshy

I seem to have accidently walked out without paying, since i was distracted by food.

UPDATE

i called them and explained the situation, and the security guard i knew explained to them that im a good guy and that he thinks it really was an accident. so ive been downgraded to "observation" status, which basically means that im free to shop there and everything, but they'll keep a closer eye on me, and if i screw up again, there will be no valid excuses and they'll call the cops and everything.

honestly, this is probably the best outcome, so im happy with it.

• Brohoof 1

You're going to run! Run FAR away from the store! I'd rather be free than to be sentenced in prison.

(Usually in your first offense, They'll give you another chance or give you a small punishment.)

You're going to run! Run FAR away from the store! I'd rather be free than to be sentenced in prison.

(Usually in your first offense, They'll give you another chance or give you a small punishment.)

they havent notified the police, so i still have a spotless record :D

• 3 years later...
  • 7 years later...

……I have so many questions

Why would you go into the cafe and open up unpaid merchandise. How do you even forget to buy something. 

• Brohoof 1

Like people were saying, it's never good to open or otherwise mess with unpaid merchandise, so be very careful with that in the future or you'll get in serious trouble.

Reminds of the time when I went shopping with my dad and was holding onto a bottle opener for him and accidentally walked out with it. I realized my mistake before we left though and took it back to pay for it. Would've been real awkward if the store noticed that before me. :nom: I don't think that store had the best security though, since a similar incident almost occurred when one of my family members almost walked out with some unpaid clothes, not realizing we didn't go to the checkout yet.

• Brohoof 1