Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

I'm re-revising my favourites list. Here it is now.

First: Pinkie Pie
Second: Rainbow Dash
Joint Third: Applejack and Fluttershy

Fifth: Twilight Sparkle
Sixth: Rarity

Bear in mind that this is just for the Mane 6. Soarin' is probably third, above of AJ and Flutters.

Edited by Flipturn

1: Pinkie Pie

2: Fluttershy

3: Rainbow Dash

4: Apple Jack

5: Twilight

6: Rarity

Pinkie Pie is first because parties

Fluttershy is second because dawww

Rainbow Dash is 3rd in 10 seconds flat

Apple Jack is 4th because she ran away from Ponyville. I deducted points for dat.

Twilight is 5th because when she hassled everypony about her letter.

And Rarity is 6th because... I dont even know. For some reason I just dont like her.

• Brohoof 1

AUGH.... Don't make me deicide! mlp-rwhine.png

Okay....

1 Pinkie Pie & Rainbow Dash

2 Applejack

3 Fluttershy

4 Twilight  

5 Rarity

6 Derpy mlp-rcontent.png

I needed someone to fill that last space. mlp-dehappy.png

• Brohoof 4

1. Twilight Sparkle
2. Applejack
3. Rainbow Dash
4. Rarity
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Fluttershy

Don't get me wrong, I like every one of the Mane 6, I just find Fluttershy to be the least memorable out of them. Maybe season 3 will change that for me. 

1.) Applejack - Shes a hard working southern tomboy just like me. She is the most mature of the Mane 6 and is often the most practical.

2.)Rarity - I know she can be a handful but shes a lot deeper then people give her credit. Every episode that focuses on her she learns          

something pretty valuable. Shes one of the most responsible. 

3.)Pinkie Pie - Shes just damn random....

4.)Twilight Sparkle - Her episodes usually progress the story. Plus she is constantly learning new lessons on just  

living life, let alone friendship.

5.)Fluttershy - Shes always trying to overcome her own personal issues.

6.) Arrogant little blue Pegasus - I think I made my feelings clear.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 1

Huh, I'm surprised that I haven't posted my list here yet. Better late than never!

1. Rainbow Douche Dash  :wub:

2. Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity

Yeah, I can't really organize the other five. I enjoy them all equally. I just like Dashie a TEENSY bit more.

• Brohoof 1

1. Fluttershy

This is simple for me, I like quite shy characters that stand up and show their tough side when the have to. It isn't that she is weak, rather she choses to show humility and be humble.

2. Applejack

Almost the exact opposite of Fluttershy and why I like her. She is loud, uncouth at times, and just tells it like it is. She knows when to fight but also knows when to back down. 

3.Twilight

4. Pinky Pie

5. Rarity

6. Rainbow Dash

Here's my list from favourite to the least favourite character in the Mane 6.

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Twilight

Rarity

After looking at my list a little bit I find it awkward how the first two are Pegasus, then comes the Earth Ponies and lastly, the Unicorns.

• Brohoof 2

I find it interesting that most other Applejack fans don't like Rainbow Dash too much, but Rainbow Dash fans don't seem to mind Applejack. As for myself:

1. Applejack

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight

4. Rarity (will jump right back to 3rd if she gets a positive role in an episode)

5. Fluttershy

6. Pinkie Pie

I've been searching through this thread to find someone with an exact opposite list, but so far I've got nothing.

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 4

I find it interesting that most other Applejack fans don't like Rainbow Dash too much, but Rainbow Dash fans don't seem to mind Applejack.

I guess you can add me to that list of RD fans that like Applejack.  <_<

I'm not a father, but it's almost like being asked to rank your own children from favorite to least favorite. That's the only reason I haven't done this sooner.

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Applejack

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

Please don't think listing Pinkie Pie last means I dislike her. I do like her. But her randomness and need for validation from others confound me at times.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

1. Twilight Sparkle (As I've already explained, I relate to her.)

2. Fluttershy (so cute and sweet, has some great moments)

3. Pinkie Pie (funny, crazy, and unpredictable)

4. Rarity (not nearly as bad a character as she could be, I talk like her when I'm alone)

5. Rainbow Dash (we're total opposites, but I'll admit she's got some great episodes)

6. Applejack (I like her, especially when she's paired up with Rarity, but she's just kinda boring)

Let's see here. From most to least, mine would have to be:

1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Pinkie Pie
  4. Applejack
  5. Rarity
  6. Rainbow Dash

I can relate to Twilight a lot, and Fluttershy comes in second for the same reason. Pinkie Pie may be a bit annoying but I think it's a really honorable thing to do when you go out of your own way just to see someone smile. Applejack was my first favorite pony, but her lack of screen time made her seem a bit dull to me. Rarity, being the generous pony she is, reminds me of myself when I get that generous at times. Rainbow Dash, I'm not too fond of, but the least I can give her is that she's a good character to represent bronies to non-bronies.

Edited by Azurepony4269
  • Brohoof 1

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Fluttershy

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Applejack

6. Rarity

This was mostly done in order of how good the episodes centered round each character are. Rarity and Applejack are low as the episodes are either really boring or in too large an amount (So much Applejack in series 2!)

Edited by Coffee123
  • Brohoof 1

My list has changed again.

1. RD - The best of the best, waaaaay higher than any other Mane6 since Sleepless in Ponyville and WB Academy.

2. Flutters/R - Depends on the new episode, which I haven't watched yet. 

4. Twilight - Used to be my least favorite, but she went up because of the premier and Magic Duel.

5. Pinkie - Used to be 3rd, at the start. 4th, after Too Many Pinkie Pies, but after Magic Duel, Twi overtook her.

6. AJ - I really like her, but her recent episodes are really bland.

• Brohoof 1

1) Twiley! /)^3^(\

2) Pinkie.

These two are the only ones i know for certain, as I relate very well to both of them. For the rest I am not very sure, but heck, I'll give it a shot.

3) Rarity (as an 'artist' of sorts, i can relate to that aspect of her character)

4) Rainbow Dash (because she's awesome.)

5) Fluttershy (She's really cute, but I can't relate to her very well :\)

6) Applejack (She doesn't really have any extreme personality traits, and all of my personality traits are extreme :\)

1. Rarity

1.Twilight

1. Applejack

2. Fluttershy

3. Pinkie Pie

3. Rainbow Dash

As you can see, I despise Pinkie and Rainbow for specific reasons- they are both loud and annoying, in my opinion. Pinkie is too all over the place for my liking, and Rainbow is an ignorant show off :/

Rarity, Twi, and Applejack are tied for first :wub: I like being different. Don't judge me.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash.

Twilight Sparkle is best pony cause she's so darn adorkable. :wub: i can also relate to her being somewhat a hermit, lol. Rainbow Dash is worst pony cause too often she just comes across as an arrogant jerk (Sorry all you RD fans) pinkie pie is a love/dislike for me, i tend to either REALLY love her or really dislike her. she's on both extreme, she's just an extreme character in general, lol. Also, Rarity and Fluttershy are a tie, but bonus points for fluttershy in the most recent episode, that was easily her best episode IMO! as for applejack, i don't know WHY i love her so much, but i've always loved her alot. maybe for her genuine, hard-working, down-to-earth personality. or maybe cause i'm from texas so i'm biased towards the adorably southern pony :P

Edited by crazitaco

Wow its funny almost turning 30 and reading through this topic. Let me change this up a bit. I actually dont hate any them but i can order them in how i could relate with each as though they are groups from real life experience. When i read things like arrogance, shallow, boring, etc it makes me realize i have to try to overcome those to try to understand people better. Let me explain:

1. Twilight - (Okay, way to easy. My wife associates me when we watch episodes and i cant disagree. Shes not perfect, has some flaws but tries to act like they dont matter and it gets her in trouble. Shes a 'balance' character which means..yeah..not much in the ways of personality except to be there for friends. Thats me in real life and unfortuantly that means i dont look out for myself all the time..Im learning people Im learning lol. Overall easy to get along with these people, not many friends but they keep BEST friends...can be very good people to goto when things are tough.)

2. Dash - (Wow okay this one. Ive always aspired to be confident when i was younger..didnt have it. So what did i do. I tried to make friends with people that seemed to have an abundance. At first it was hard to do, this in my days in middle and high school i was the 'nerd' who stuck up for people and that got me talking to groups i normally wouldnt associate with. But in the end I could befriend anyone that listened. Guess what..i have a friend that comes off VERY arrogant and in a way i think they know it too. He makes tons of bad decisions, has trouble relating to people now that hes older and wants to really change his life around. Big dreamers where reality is what they make it)

3. Applejack - (*Facepalm*, let me explain. i have lived in Texas at some point in my life..i used to spend my summers at my grandma's as a kid...My wife has a hidden southern accent she is bashful about AND she can be as blunt as Applejack. And now im trying to make my new home more of that country feel. Its just nice. I like being around these type of people because suddenly I CAN BE BLUNT and nobody seems to care..also MY old texas accent starts to come out and its HILARIOUS. This being said i roomed with a 'cowboy' a few years back. We got along...kinda...okay it ended with him moving his stuff out to get away from me. What can i say. Short term is easy but seriously..i can only take them in short doses as far as guys are concerned. Very concerned on the Macho factor.

4. Pinkie Pie - (My 12 year old daughter is the EXACT resemblance of Pinkie its...scary. Okay, Okay..have to address it. Lots of Talking all the time, Worried about everything but carefree about how people view them. Seem kinda Ditzy and scatterbrained. Theres a reason most people dont necessarlily 'hate' Pinkie because they seem almost to simple. Trust me though there is alot to be seen in these type of people. They generally want to 'play' and their interactions in life reflect that. I...used to be a raver at one point and there is an interesting 'spiritual' side that seems to influence this group.  So yeah..try to Party with the Pinkie. Get out of your confort zone and throw some lightsticks in a dryer sometime)

5. Fluttershy - (Oh you dont want to mess a fluttershy lets move along. LOL! Just kidding. As we get lower down my list it will be harder for me to tackle obviously. Okay. May seem a bit boring, or to soft or shy. This one is interesting as i was a Fluttershy for a short period. I didnt talk much to anyone, i didnt trust anyone and my confidence was really low. So i guess its more observance than being active?  Doesnt mean they wont but generally require a bit more of a push to get out of the confort zone. Easily take on characterists though so while they can seem sweet if you push their temper things could get rough real quick. Nothing wrong with that at all btw)

6. Rarity - (Hmmmmmmm. Okay even after all the episodes of MLP and everything Ive experienced up to my almost 30 years of existance i reallly have trouble with this group. I dont want to say i hate but there is always this sense of sandpaper on my soul. They could probably teach me to take better care of myself but like i stated above thats a flaw of mine so uhm... i see it as a flaw in them maybe? I dunno dont look to hard at my judgement here. Ive even discussed it with my wife and she agrees she feels the same way. Basically it kind of summarizes what i said above. I can see where people can see these different 'types' and it may put that 'sandpaper' feeling into them. I have learned to find the good points in Rarity over the last 3 seasons so maybe ill try to apply to real life.)

Please dont get offended at my groupings people or think im trying to 'generalize'. Just trying to show how i see things and actually put a positive spin on why some people feel the way they do about characters in this show and possibly people they encounter in real life.  Peace to my bro po's!

~BronyDad

• Brohoof 2