Twi Rubix

1. Rainbow Dash  :wub:

2. Twilight  ^_^

3. Rarity :D

4. Applejack  :huh:

5. Pinkie Pie  :)

6. Fluttershy  :(

Switch Rarity and Twilight and you get me

1. Rainbow Dash (Loyalty is a trait I value above any others)

2. Twilight (Intelligent and is afraid of making mistakes)

3. Fluttershy (Kind and soft-spoken)

4. Rarity (Gets WAY more flak than she deserves and can be very entertaining)

5. Applejack (A little boring and her stubbornness is a bit of an issue, but she's okay.)

6. Pinkie Pie (Sometimes she's every trait I don't like rolled into one; loud, obnoxious, and has no concept of personal space, but she has her moments.)

• Brohoof 1

1- Tie between Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. I simply cannot decide who i like more.

2- Rarity. In my opinion, she's just below Discord in the art of being hilarious.

3- Fluttershy. Adorable and dangerous. A perfect combination.

4- Pinkie Pie. She can be pretty funny at times. I've also begun to like her randomness.

5- Spike. Meh'. He's alright.

6- Applejack. Applejack never really stood out to me. And she's surprisingly BOOORING!

• Brohoof 1

I don't dislike any of them, but if I had to put them in order...

1.fluttershy

2.pinkie pie

3.apple jack

4.rarity

5.twilight

6.rainbow dash.

3-6 probably all tie, but yeah. I'm not saying I don't like rainbow dash, but I'm not saying she is my absolute favorite, but I do like her.

1. Rarity
  2. Rainbow Dash
  3. Twilight Sparkle
  4. Applejack
  5. Pinkie Pie
  6. Fluttershy

I like them all, anyway. :P

• Brohoof 2

1) Fluttershy! She's just so sweet and caring for everyone!

2) Rainbow Dash-A bit cocky but loyal to the core and would do anything for her friends.

3)Applejack-A gOod sport and lovable through and through.

4)Pinkie Pie- Fun loving party maniac. Even if she doesn't make sense sometimes.

5)Rairity- Though a bit of a fashionista and drama queen, Rairity shows that she can be as kind and brave as any other pony.

6)Twilight Sparkle-Having twilight last may be a first to some people but even though she's nice, she can be a bit bossy and hercenebt of harmony makes no sense. Magic is not a part of friendship but it's in the title so it's ok.

• Brohoof 2

1: Applejack, she's a honest pony who's always got your back and you can always trust her no matter what. The best kind of friend to have.

2: Rarity, she's selfless and constantly sacrificing to make her friends happy, putting her friends first and herself last.

3: Twilight Sparkle, she's kinda awkward but will do anything for her friends.

4: Fluttershy, the cutest and kindest one, she can make anyone feel better just by being near her.

5: Pinkie Pie, she's very friendly but might be annoying to be around for too long because of her energetic personality.

6: Rainbow Dash is kind of a jerk most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

B) Rainbow, FANGIRLS UNITE!

^_^ Twilight, I find her really relatable, especially in the first few seasons.

:lol: Pinkie, She wants to make everypony smile, whats cooler than that?

:huh: Applejack, sweet as pie and down to earth, I really admire the way she raised applebloom

:D Rarity, I adore Rarity, she has great humor, but I couldn't place her above the others, they are just to good

:( Fluttershy, sorry but she takes botthem spot. I like her just there's really nothing for me to latch onto about her. She's shy, good with animals, and...uh, I'm not really sure about the rest.

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight Sparkle. Her character is one of the best and most developed, and she's extremely likeable. ^_^

2. Pinkie Pie. I don't know why a few people keep saying her character is undeveloped and too much of a party pony - WRONG! Pinkie's brain is actually very intelligent and lots of times the show tells us she may be smarter and know so much more than the rest of her companions. She's humorous, cute, and overall a fascinating character. :lol:

3. Fluttershy. Shy characters are always cute for me, and I've always had an attachment to Flutters. When she's sad, I want to comfort her. When she's lonely I want to be there for her. Flutters is so cute. :yay:

4. Rainbow Dash. She's a pretty cool character, and we've learned a lot about her character in some eppys, but she can be a bit, almost, annoying. I still like her, a lot, but usually only in episodes about her. In episodes focusing on other characters, the writers throw in her overused, "cool" and "awesome" stereotype. But, I still like her, like I said. B)

5. Apple Jack. Meh. She's okay. Most of her episodes are pretty boring, and overall she's a walking country gal stereotype. :huh:

6. Rarity. I honestly don't get the obsession over Rarity. She's a dramatic beauty queen, and not very generous at that. I don't like Rarity, at all. Hate me, but I just don't. :D

*It changes a bit when comparing them to my personality and how I'm like them.*

1. Rainbow Dash (I like sports and competing. I'm very competitive!)

2. Pinkie Pie (I'm super random at times!)

3. Twilight Sparkle (I like to read and don't mind a little organization.)

4. Fluttershy (I love animals, but I'm not very shy.)

5. Apple Jack (I love my family and also live in a country-ish setting.)

6. Rarity (While I'm fashion-oriented, I'm not dramatic. I hate drama, actually.)

So....um...yeah. That pretty much sums it up.

• Brohoof 1

1/2. Rarity  :D - Funny dramatic moments and best design. Also, Tabitha's voice is excellent.

1/2 Applejack  :huh: - She's honest and kind. Plus, her Rarity burns are funny.

(yes, 1 and 2 are shared by Rarity and Applejack. They're both wonderful.)

3. Fluttershy  ;) - Adorable. Just, adorable. And she has ANIMALZ!1

4. Pinkie Pie  :) - Zany, funny puns, but can get repetitive and annoying after a while. She's a great character though.

5. Twilight Sparkle  :wacko: - A good character, but I find her boring sometimes.

6. Rainbow Dash  >_> - I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of Rainbow Dash. I'm quite far from it. My problem is that she's way too boastful and arrogant for my taste. I say she's an OK character at best, but nothing really to write home about. In fact, I feel the only reason people like her is because "shes awshum." She may be awesome, but that doesn't make up for her annoying moments.

Edited by SuperNESBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Mine have actually changed pretty recently. ^^

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Applejack

3. Rarity

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rainbow Dash

6. Rarity. I honestly don't get the obsession over Rarity. She's a dramatic beauty queen, and not very generous at that. I don't like Rarity, at all. Hate me, but I just don't. :D

Oh ho ho, that's where you're wrong :D

Rarity is one of the most genuinely generous ponies you'll ever see EVER!

Need proof?  :D

I'll spoiler it for length.

Rarity is Generous:

S01E01: Friendship is Magic

Gives Twilight a free makeover after Rainbow Dash messed up her mane.

S01E02: Friendship Is Magic

Cuts off her tail to give a monster or something the missing half of his mustache.

S01E11: Winter Wrap Up

After Twilight did a horrible job making a nest, she spent all of her time trying to fix her friend's mistake, putting her horribly behind quota.

S01E14: Suited For Success

Made all of her friends dresses for the gala free of charge, and they kept complaining about how they looked and how they wanted them to look, which made her dresses look horrible in front of some huge name in the fashion business.

S01E16: Sonic Rainboom

When Twilight wanted to try out a new spell that she had never done before and warned it could have possible side effects if botched, Rarity readily subjects herself to the spell, so she can go cheer on Rainbow Dash at her flying competition.

S01E20: Green isn't Your Color

Keeps quiet about her jealousy of Fluttershy's newfound fame in the fashion business, something she had been trying to accomplish before the show even started. After Fluttershy stumbles and trips on the runway and the crowd turns against her, Rarity begins cheering to save her friend, despite feeling it should've been her making it big instead of Fluttershy.

S01E25: A Party of One

Purposely ruins her mane, which she's extremely proud of, in order to keep Pinkie's surprise party a secret.

S02E05: Sisterhooves Social

After making a mistake in the way she took care of her sister, she hid IN MUD in order to complete a race with her sister for forgiveness, when all and all, it was just siblings fighting over trivial matters, like EVERY siblings do.

S02E08: Mysterious Mare Do Well

Makes 4 costumes for her friends to wear in their mission of bringing a borderlining on narcissism Rainbow Dash back down to earth.

S02E09: Sweet & Elite

When it came down to it, she chose her unsophisticated Ponyville friends over the Canterlot Ponies, who she had dreamt of fitting in with.

S02E10: Secret of My Excess

Spares the feelings of a horny baby dragon who stole half of the city and kidnapped her, even going as far to kiss him on the cheek.

S02E14: The Last Roundup

Rides a damn whatever you call that thing all the way back to Ponyville with an extremely repetitive Pinkie Pie due to Rainbow Dash's negligence.

S02E19: Putting Your Hoof Down

Tries helping Fluttershy learn how to stand up for herself, and welcomes Fluttershy back after she attacks her dreams.

S02E21: Dragon Quest

Attempts to stand up for Spike when the other 5 laugh at his apron. Creates a huge costume so RD, Twilight and herself could follow him to make sure he was alright. Stands directly behind Rainbow Dash's flank the entire time they're hiding, without complaining. Prepares to fight dragons in yet another attempt to stand up for Spike.

S02E25: A Canterlot Wedding

Makes a ton a fricken' dresses for the wedding, free of charge.

S03E01: The Crystal Empire

In order to buy time for Twilight, makes a bunch of hats and shit out of hay and straws. Does a very good job at it, I might add.

S03E12: Games Ponies Play

Takes the extremely difficult job of preparing Cadence's mane in the intricate detail it had to be done in, with only 15 minutes of time left. Also does a good job.

(Note: Rarity got screwed in Season 3. I assure you Season 4 will be different.)

Equestria Girls:

Makes dressed for them to all wear to the dance free of charge. Helps clean up the gym so Twilight could when the crown that night, despite hating messes. After Sunset Playdough-Hair ruins Twilight's reputation, tries helping Twilight go incognito until it can be fixed. Share her idea and Wondercolt's costume with the rest to change Twilight's horrid reputation.

From Vocabulary.com:

Generosity is a quality that's a lot like unselfishness — someone showing generosity is happy to give to or share time, money, food, or whatever with others.

Generosity is a quality — like honesty and patience — that we all probably wish we had more of. When you show generosity, you might give away things or money or put others before yourself. But generosity is about more than cash and stuff. When you're forgiving and gentle to people, you show generosity of spirit. If you give others help or credit, that shows generosity. The world would certainly be a better place if more people showed generosity to others.

That's a lot of good deeds. If you expect the ponies to represent their elements every episode, and if you dislike them for not doing so, you should really only be a Twilight and a Pinkie fan, in my opinion.

Rarity has caught a lot of flak in the past for being "not generous" as you claim, so one day I wrote this pretty little diddy up to prove all the people who accuse her of that wrong :D

Keep in mind, I still have S4 to add in there ;)

Anyway, mine's changed :D

1. Rarity :wub:

2. Applejack

3. Fluttershy

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rainbow Dash

Anyway, yup. RD fell down a spot :( I still like all of them, though :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

It's really hard to list them in order lol, however I will say I have come to love Apple Jack a hell of a lot more. Twilight is my favorite, then after that Its just a five way tie becasue the Mane six is just awesome.

Oh ho ho, that's where you're wrong :D

Rarity is one of the most genuinely generous ponies you'll ever see EVER!

Need proof?   :D

I'll spoiler it for length.

Oh shit, someone publicly dissed Rarity and Ghostie found out, everypony hit the dirt!

Untitldwcaxsz.png

• Brohoof 5