Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

1-Flutty: I just adore her, I see myself in many ways with her, and she's very sweet, but fragile

2-Twily: Nerdy, smart, great leader, and she has natural beauty, and her awkwardness is funny

3-Dashie: I like her tomboyish-funny personality

4-AJ: I like her accent, she's a down to business mare, and out of the Mane6, I find her the hotness 

5-Pinkie: She's so funny with her eccentricy and randomness, her voice is also funny

6-Rarity: She defied my first image of an stereotypical girly mare I had when I first saw her, she can hold her own and she's quite smart. Her overdramatic acts  are amusing and I like her voice

• Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash (she wouldn't be my favorite without Read It and Weep)

2. Fluttershy

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rarity

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Applejack

This has changed a bit:

1. Rainbow Dash (=)

2. Rarity (^)

3. Fluttershy (v)

4. Twilight Sparkle (v)

5. Pinkie Pie (=)

6. Applejack (=)

• Brohoof 2

Rarity - If being fabulous would be a crime...

Applejack - Just so charming and hardworking

Fluttershy - Yaay

Rainbow Dash - Really badass and fearless

Pinkie Pie - Just weird and funny

Twilight - Nerdy and adorable

If I could I'd put them all in the first spot but for the sake of this thread I have my order.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Umm...this will be hard as I love them all but here goes..

1. Fluttershy  :(

2. Applejack  :huh: 
3. Twilight Sparkle  :o 
4. Pinkie Pie  :)  
5. Rainbow Dash  >_>  
6. Rarity  :D

Edited by Guest

1. Rarity for sophistication and cares about clothing almost as much as I do.

2. Applejack for caring about family almost as much as I do.

3. Pinkie Pie for being wild and hilarious like a boss.

4. Twilight Sparkle for being logical and organized, though it's not as fun.

5. Rainbow Dash for athleticism, but she bothers me with her egocentric attitude coupled by moments of self-doubt (Sonic Rainboom)

6. Fluttershy for being a doormat. Oh man I swear to Celestia Tara Strong nagged Lauren Faust to put FS in the show just for kicks. That's an opinion but I think you know how I feel about Tree.

Well my order goes like this

1. Twilight Sparkle ^_^
  2. Fluttershy :yay:
  3. Rarity :D
  4. Pinkie Pie :lol:
  5. Apple Jack :huh:
  6. Rainbow Dash >_>

Twilight is just adorkable and she is very smart, not to mention funny because of most of her reactions!

Fluttershy is really cute and shy, she is very humble and she is really nice (there's a swing between Twilight and Fluttershy)

Rarity is so funny when it comes to stuff that she doesn't like and she's sometimes a drama queen which makes her 2x funnier but she overreacts most of the time

Pinkie Pie is just so random! She's cute and very energetic! But sometimes she doesn't relate with the problem/topic at hand

Apple Jack needs more love but I don't really see it in the episodes, so she goes 5th (if they showed more love, she would probably go 3rd place instantly)

Rainbow Dash doesn't really appeal or do anything for me, she has a big ego most of the time and she doesn't take things seriously unless it's her personal goal (there were times where she took things seriously not just about herself I know that. But I just really don't like RD, but I don't hate her as well)

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rarity

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Fluttershy

5. Applejack

6. Rainbow Dash

:)

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Applejack

6. Rainbow Dash

I still love Twilight and Rarity like crazy, but gosh diddly darn did Fluttershy rock this season.

(edited)

Been a significant shake up in mine:

1. Rarity

2. Fluttershy (Up from 5)

3. Twilight Sparkle (Up from 4)

4. Pinkie Pie (Down from 2)

5. Applejack (Down from 3)

6. Rainbow Dash

Edited by Lil' Strapless

Not changed a great deal over the years, mainly shared places splitting into a proper list:

1. Rarity - I much prefer her humour to Pinkie's, yet she isn't just about said humour. There's so much more to her. I just like everything about her.

2. AJ - Strong, caring, all round solid pony with a subtle humour and sarcasm to her.

3. Flutters - Just adorable. Unfortuantely, just being cute and not much else has slowly taken her from my #1 spot over the years.

4. Rainbow - She's fun but can be irritating and a little up herself at times. Better than she was, she's very slowly crawling up.

5. Twilight - Can be 'adorkable' at times but has become rather dull as a whole. Slowly falling down.

6. Pinkie - Too much focus on her humour which just isn't my thing. Perhaps destined to always be my leave favourite.

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Rarity

5. Pinkie

6 AJ.

Real list

1. Spike is best pony

2. Spike is best pony

3. Spike is best pony

4. Spike is best pony

5. Spike is best pony

6. Spike is best pony

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Twilight

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Rarity

5. Pinkie

6 AJ.

I think you forgot someone. ;) Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

*REVIVES DEAD TOPIC*

1. Applejack
2. Rarity
3. Twilight
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Rainbow Dash
6. Fluttershy. Fuck Fluttershy tbh.

(edited)

After this season. it's changed a bit. First, second last and last stayed the same, but the other 3 changed around.

1: Fluttershy

2: Rainbow Dash (was 3rd)

3: Applejack (was 4th)

4: Rarity (was 2nd)

5:Twilight 

6: Pinkie Pie

Edited by Gordon Freeman
  • Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash. She is awesome, of course. I really enjoy seeing how her brash and confident personality interacts with others.

2. Pinkie Pie. I enjoy her extreme random and nonsensical behaviour. There's always something crazy she's doing.

3. Fluttershy. She's just too cute.

4. Twilight. I usually like intellectual characters, because I can often relate to them. It also becomes really funny when her sanity snaps.

5. Rarity. Her dramatic freak outs are really fun to watch. But apart from that, she doesn't have much else I like to set her apart.

6. Applejack. She just doesn't have much about her that I like. She doesn't have qualities I don't like, she just also doesn't have many qualities I like either.

• Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash/Twilight Sparkle

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Rarity

4. Applejack

5. Fluttershy

Rarity was 2nd before, but she lost points in Simple Ways, while Pinkie gained some in Pinkie Pride.