Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

1. Pinkie pie - she always makes me laugh!

2. Twilight - Her and I share a lot in common when it comes to our studies.

3. Fluttershy - She and I are both shy, and not very assertive.

4. Applejack - Don't have too much in common with her now, but I spent most my childhood on a farm.

5. Rainbow Dash - I do love her mane.

6. Rarity - She's beautiful but I don't really relate to her.

I'm to lazy for a description so..

1. Fluttershy  :yay:

2. Twilight Sparkle  ^_^

3. Rainbow Dash  B)

4. Pinkie Pie  :okiedokielokie:

5. Rarity  :D

6. Applejack  :wat:

(My Favorite) 1: Twilight Sparkle. I love her nerdiness.  ^_^

2: Applejack. I love her down to earth attitude.  :smug:

3: Fluttershy. DARN IT SO CUTE. :blush:  :yay:

4: Rainbow Dash. She's the one everyone liked from the start.   B)

5: Pinkie Pie. She's a bit annoying sometimes.  :blink:

(My Least favorite) 6: Rarity. For the exact same reason everyone else doesn't like her.  :confused:

(My Least favorite) 6: Rarity. For the exact same reason everyone else doesn't like her.  :confused:

"Everyone else" Hmpf... You mean shallow people...

You might be suprised that there are people that actually like her, quite a bit actually. Don't assume that just because you don't make the effort to see the charme of characters bejond the fact that they are cute or nerdy that everyone else does too.

"Everyone else does not like her..." Pffff...

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 1

"Everyone else" Hmpf... You mean shallow people...

You might be suprised that there are people that actually like her, quite a bit actually. Don't assume that just because you don't make the effort to see the charme of characters bejond the fact that they are cute or nerdy that everyone else does too.

"Everyone else does not like her..." Pffff...

By "Everyone else" I meant Rarity dislikers. I didn't  mean to offend. And I do know of Rarity lovers. I know people like her. I guess i just worded it oddly.  :confused:

My favorite order of the Mane 6 tends to change quickly, so...

1. Twilight Sparkle - Smart, Adorable, Awkward

2. Rarity - Best developed

3. Applejack - Common sense, hard-worker

4. Rainbow Dash - Tomboy, most flawed

5. Pinkie Pie - Happy, bubbly, depressive

6. Fluttershy - "You're too shy shyyy, hush hush..."

By "Everyone else" I meant Rarity dislikers. 

So the usual, shallow stuff i guess...

And I do know of Rarity lovers. I know people like her.

The fandom did not manage to kill us all off so far, even though it certainly wants to. If you look closely you will sometimes find one of us in the underwood.

• Brohoof 1

1. Fluttershy and Rarity. Ever since I first saw the pilot I have gravitated towards Fluttershy's introverted nature as it reminded me of my own and was also drawn in by her cuteness. After a while I grew to love her compassionate nature and how she is willing to treat anyone even someone like Discord with kindness and respect which is something I find admirable. I also find her to be a well-developed character especially in season 4 where you can see her get better with handling her fears and anxiety and seeing her overcome them is just so satisfying and how far she has come with becoming more assertive. For Rarity getting to like her took a while for me not that I hated her it just took me time to invest myself in to the show and take time to dig a little deeper into enjoying her character. But that is what I like about her the fact that there are layers to her character that you have to take the time to appreciate. I love her style and elegance, how much she is dedicated with her work and how she won't compromise on her principles. Rarity also gets some of the best written solo episodes and she truly does care deeply for her friends and is willing to fight to protect them such as when she attacked the manitcore in the pilot.

2. Twilight Sparkle. I don't really have a lot to say except that I feel like I can relate to her a lot and find her to be quite entertaining and I loved seeing her transform from the reclusive studios and antisocial into the charming adorkable mare she is today.

3. Spike(He is a main character) Like twilight I can relate to him but a bit more. His mannerisms such as his snarky remarks and sarcasm, his hardworking attitude when given a task, being hard on himself when he fails and just liking to goof off from time to time. I also enjoy his relationship with Twilight.

4. Pinkie Pie. I love her cheerful mood, how much she cares for others and makes them smile, She has great cartoony physics and is sure to bring a smile to my face most of the time with her hilarious antics and episodes where she is the focus such as party of one and pinkie pride and maud pie are a delight to see her in depth characterization be explored.

5. Rainbow dash I find to have grown a lot through the series so far and I do like seeing her interactions with the other characters as she does add a certain spice to the table and I do like her character but her she has been overexposed way more than even Luna, Fluttershy and Derpy combined.

6. Applejack. Don't get me wrong she is a good character and has many loveable traits and has some good episodes on her belt and is a good foil to the cast as a great straight man in the show. But the thing is I can't connect myself to her as much as the others and I feel like she has grown the least out of the entire cast and that most of her development happened before the show started.

I do like her and she does have a role to play and have nothing against her in the slightest.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

By "Everyone else" I meant Rarity dislikers.

I'd just like to point out that those guys lose in an argument about her character almost every single time :please: 

I haven't seen a Rarity hater yet be able to defend their opinions against the person defending her for very long. Their arguments usually fall apart quicker than wet toilet paper :confused:

Anyway, there's been a bit of a change up in mine :D

1. Rarity :wub:

2. Applejack :D

3. Fluttershy

4. Pinkie Pie

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Rainbow Dash

I felt the need to put that line there because there's such a gap between Fluttershy and AJ, and 3 - 6 are all really close. Twilight took a huge hit because I kep seeing less and less redeeming qualities in her :( She was well-raised to a nice family in Canterlot, her brother was a member of the royal guard and evenetually became captain, and she just keeps losing my interest more and more because of the way her character is headed :please: Still quite a likable character for me, but one that has been rapidly declining and I just hope she can pick things back up during S5 - because she was given 1 redeeming episode during S4.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

My favourite order of the Mane 6 changed in the past few months... xP

1. Rarity

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Applejack

But I still love them all. c:

• Brohoof 1

My list has changed again lol. xD

The names in bold are locked in place until the end of all time.  And probably even after that:

1. Rainbow Dash (Surprised?)

2. Pinkie Pie (Surprise!)

3. Fluttershy

4. Applejack

5. Twilight Sparkle (Holy moly, Twi escaped the bottom slot - call someone important!)

6. Rarity

Quick disclaimer: being wherever on my list doesn't mean I "hate" any of the Mane Six.  I reserve my hate for those that deserve it...  Like Snips and Snails lol.  (I don't even really hate them - so be not upset, S&S fans).

I only put Flutters in 5th because Applejack's a background pony.

... *sigh*post-25189-0-88369100-1406051191.png

You realise that that will probably never get funny... It has always just been hurtful.

• Brohoof 4

1.Rainbow Dash (OMG U DIDNT SAW THAT ONE COMING)

2.Twilight Sparkle

3.Applejack

4.Fluttershy

5.Pinkie Pie

6.Rarity

Wow when it loads now not Cadance runs but Rainbow! WOOOOO

Edited by neznamkaksa

1. Rainbow Dash.
2. Applejack.
3. Twilight Sparkle
4. Rarity.
5. Fluttershy.
6. Pinkie Pie.

Oh. Sorry.

Why do some people like Applejack? Tell me.

Let's see, the mare is kind-hearted, honest, true to herself and her friends, and drop dead gorgeous to boot.

• Brohoof 6