Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

6) Applejack

5) Rarity

4) Pinkie Pie

3) Rainbow Dash

2) Twilight Sparkle

1) Fluttershy

Just to be clear, Applejack is the only one that I hate. I really like the other five and they were a bit hard to rank

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

1: The magical, beautiful Heroine, Twilight. :P

2: The elegant designer, and beauty, Rarity. :pout:

3: The cute freckled Applejack. :lie:

4: The graceful flyer, Rainbow Dash. :wub:

5: The kind, yet intimidating Fluttershy. :kindness:

6: Everyones favorite party pony, Pinkie Pie! (And my favorite baker!) :pinkie:

(Take note, I love all of them! :squee: )

Since I first started watching FiM, my personal 'breakout' character is Rarity. On my first list here (during which I had only watched S1 and parts of S2) Rarity was bottom. Now she is my 2nd favourite Mane 6, IMO she's one of the most intriguing characters the show has produced. :D

1. AJ :icwudt:

2. Rarity  :grin2:    

3. Twily  :twi:  

4. Fluttershy  :kindness:  

5. Pinkie Pie  :pinkie:  

6. Rainbow Dash  :sneer:

1. Rainbow Dash (She has her faults but I can't help but love her)

2. Rarity (I admire her for having a lot of grace, even if her ego is almost as big as RD's)

3. Fluttershy  (we share a strong passion for animals and are socially awkward)

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Apple Jack

Even though they're in my bottom 2, I really like the two episodes about Pinkie and AJ being family though.

I have the ponies separated into tiers, ponies are equal to other ponies in their tier but are not to the tier above them. Dashie is that awesome that she gets her own tier

Tier 1

1.Rainbow Dash :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I relate really well with her and she has always been my fav pony. She is much more going on inside than appears on the surface.

Tier 2

2.Twilight Sparkle :P I like her but only because of her cute freakouts about books and her mane has that cool streak in it.

3.Applejack :smug:She's up there but only because of that hat and how funny she reacts to Rarity

Tier 3

4.Rarity :pout: Her mane is well-kept. She's number four only because shes not as good compared to Applejack and Twily 

5.Pinkie Pie :lol: She can get really annoying or really funny

6.Fluttershy :( Yes, she may be cute and all but shes not not for me... sorry Flutters.

And yes this confusing system somehow makes sense to me.

1. Rainbow Dash - She's awesome, yet a bit of a jerk at the same time. Never goes too far though.

2. Pinkie Pie - Funniest character in the series rivalling Discord

3. Rarity - IMO has had the best character growth in the series. She was mostly a prissy bitch in season 1, but seems to have matured alot and is now a breath of fresh air to see a character who loves high society yet still keeps true to good morals and values. Her occasional drama acts are also hilarious.

4. Applejack - Seriously underestimated this character to begin with. Appreciate her dependableness, and her tendancy to call out absurdities in the MLP universe, her chemistry with Rarity in particular is brilliant.

5. Fluttershy - After thinking she was overrated it seems that her rating amongst fans has evened out a little. Enjoyed her character development for the most part but still seems to rely on one character trait.

6. Twilight Sparkle - The main dissapointment of season 5, not doing much except moaning about being board. Her total obsession with books seemed to come back in later episodes of season 5, making her seem too one-dimensional.

Note that I like them all! Fantastic characters, every one of them.

1. Twilight Sparkle: I relate a LOT with her, from the pressure she puts on herself to her love of logic, science, and rationality. Her job description can be summed up as "wizard librarian princess" and I think that's great. I've really connected with her in particular since Lesson Zero aired; we have a lot of the same anxieties. I see why some might not like her, but I really identify with her a lot.

2. Pinkie Pie: She loves to make people laugh and so do I, and I envy her endless optimism. But she's also shown to have a lot of insecurities and I think that's important.

3. Applejack: She has a big family and I can relate! She's always true to herself and tends to be blunt, which I like.

4. Fluttershy: Beautiful cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure

5. Rarity: I can't really identify with a lot of her traits outside of her theatrics, so she scores a bit low; but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she's a feminine character whose love of fashion, glamour, and other things often depicted as "superficial" is never ONCE delegitimized. 

6. Rainbow Dash: She's a sports pony, making her the character I connect with the least by far, but she's got some great development that I can appreciate nonetheless.

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Fluttershy

4. Rarity

5. Twilight

6. Applejack

Note that I like them all! Fantastic characters, every one of them.

That's the kind of attitude this fandom needs more of.  B)

• Brohoof 2