Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

How have I not posted in this thread yet?

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie Pie

Twilight used to be in third, but since she wasn't as sarcastic in season 2, she lost the spot to Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

How have I not posted in this thread yet?

My thoughts exactly.

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6. Fluttershy

Fluttershy is last cause I find her the least interesting out of the mane 6. Rainbow Dash and Twilight was a tough one but RD gets second cause I liked her more than Twilight at first.

Edited by Jalaton

1. Rarity & Pinkie Pie (I can't choose)

2. Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy (I really like both, but there is one thing about each that I'm not crazy about)

3. Applejack

4. Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 2

Spike.

Spike is best pony.

Y u overlook Spike?

SPIKE CAN CREATE MIRACLES SUCH AS BURPING LETTERS TO THE PRINCESS.

*ahem*

But, if this is for the Mane 6:

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Applejack

3. Fluttershy

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rarity

Pinkie and Rarity just annoy the crap out of me sometimes. Their personalities are the ones I actually dislike in real life (with Rarity just talking about fashion/being prim and proper and Pinkie Pie just being a fire cracker all the time)

- Fluttershy

- Rainbow Dash

- Applejack

- Rarity

- Pinkie Pie

- Twilight Sparkle

I don't really like Twilight Sparkle that much. Her personality is kind of bland and she seems to perfect. Like obviously she had her flaws but she seems like she thinks she's the best of all of them.

I don't. COME AT MEH BRAH.

My favorite mane six pony order is the following:

1. Applejack

2. Everypony else

Call me obsessive, sure. :ph34r:

This is an interesting trend I have noticed, amoung fans. Generaly Applejack ranks lowly amoung the mane 6 but their are many fans who only like her and everypony else is second to. If I have offended anypony I will say sorry, just a trend.

This is an interesting trend I have noticed, amoung fans. Generaly Applejack ranks lowly amoung the mane 6 but their are many fans who only like her and everypony else is second to. If I have offended anypony I will say sorry, just a trend.

My post was technically a joke--I have an actual order for the mane six myself.

And I don't think AJ fans usually do that often. Usually it's that people only like RD. But I guess it's just me.

Ranking the Mane Six always is hard for me, especially since some of the mare tied. However, this ranking has established in the first two seasons.

First place: Fluttershy

This hasn't changed much since the beginning of the series. I somehow like her behaviour, her kind and shy kind, and then she's just... *cuteness overload*

Second/Third place: Pinkie Pie/Applejack

One of the tied ponies. Applejack got a high place in my ranking (also, but not only) for her singing voice. I'm quite sad that she didn't get an own song yet.

Pinkie is Pinkie. She makes me smile all the time, and she's just so random. And she has about all the songs.

Fourth/fifth/sixth place: Rarity/Rainbow Dash/Twilight

Yes, once again I can't decide. All these characters are special their way, but which of them is "more" or "less" special... I just don't know.

If I really had to rank them all, it would probably be:

1) Fluttershy

2) Pinkie Pie

3) Applejack

4) Twilight

5) Rainbow Dash

6) Rarity

Pinkie gets the "Makes me smile" bonus before Applejack, and... well, Twilight loves books almost as much as I did, and RD is full of colours. Man, this really is hard...

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Fluttershy

4. Rainbowdash

5. Applejack

6. Rarity

If I could put any other pony on this list I would put sweetiebelle at number 3 and bump Fluttershy, Rainbowdash, Applejack, and Rarity down one.

1. RAINBOW DASH! 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!

2. Futtershy

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Applejack

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie is just... not me I guess. Can't really relate to Pinkie at all. I guess that is why I don't like her.

• Brohoof 1

1. Fluttershy: Because she's the cutest. Best voice. She makes my heart melt. I just want to hug this pony.

2. Twilight Sparkle: Her geekiness and innocence is cute and I love her sarcasm is always the right amount. Best voice. I do like science and I think I would be a good match with her.

3. Rarity: Most funny of the ponies when she acts so hard to be high class and lady. Love the voice. She has some artsy taste like I do.

4. Applejack: A little boring but like her mature personality makes me think of myself when I play fair but others don't I feel you Applejack T_T

5. Rainbow Dash: Ehhh probably not my most favorite pony. Don't mind the competitive nature but the trash talk and boasting needs to go.

6. Pinkie Pie: She has her moments but usually very annoying and predictable for a cartoon.

Edited by poniesforfun

Pinkie Pie - I can relate to her the most. Generally doesn't let things get to her, always tries to make her friends happy, very energetic and loves to sing.

Twilight - There's something about her I really like, but I have a hard time pin pointing it. I guess its mostly due to her getting paranoid about her studies and just overall dorkiness that's cute to me. Plus, she's the cutest filly

Apple Jack - Hard working and honest, what's not to like?

Rarity - I find her a bit under rated. What I really like about her is that one's first impressions of her can be very deceiving. At first I thought she was just a Tacky, fashion obsessed pony who had little concern for those around her. But the episode Suited for sucess proved me wrong and showed she'd work hard for her friends.

Flutter shy - Maybe just a tad over rated. She has a lot of funny moments, and there's really nothing to dislike about her personality, other than the fact that it might be a little underdeveloped. There's not much much too her other than "the shy girl". I do like her, just less then the four above.

Rainbowdash - I like her, but she's defiantly my least favorite of the mane 6. She's got the cool factor to her, but some times she can get on my nerves just a little, particularly in season 2. She had three episodes to her self that season, and all three don't really show her in a positive light if you ask me.

1.) Twilight Sparkle ^_^ (Intelligent, kind, and just plain adorkable!)

2.) Pinkie Pie :) (Funny, breaks the laws of physics)

3.) Rarity :D (Beautiful, shows the challenges of an artist)

4.) Apple Jack :huh: (A true, hardworker with gracious loyalty)

5.) Fluttershy :( (Adorable, and can be tough. )

6.) Rainbow Dash http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png (Arrogant, Self-centered, I find nearly no reason to like her except her looks, shippings she's in, and the fact she's part of the Mane 6)

Edited by Nocive

Fluttershy is probably the one I like most. But in the past year my favouritism between FiM characters has greatly shifted. I personally really like the mane six as a whole. Their personalities, quirks and flaws make them all enjoyable and fun to discuss about.

• Brohoof 1

That's cool. That's pretty cool. That's nice. That's fairly nice. That's fairly cool. Interesting. Good opinions guys. I will keep reading.

Edited by RD82
  • Brohoof 1

Just in case it matters, my scale worst to best pony goes AJ-to-trixie. The mane six fall somewhere in between.

1. AJ

2. Twilight(closest second possible)

3. Fluttershy

4. Pinkie

5. Rainbow

6. Rarity

This is not to say that I dislike Rarity. I love her. It's just that she isn't the highest on my list. The mane six as a whole are at the top of my best pony scale.

1. Twilight Sparkle - Because we're so alike ^_^

2. Fluttershy - Because I love that she's so bashful, but has nerve when she needs it ;)

3. Pinkie Pie - "Hyper ball of fun" is all I have to say :)

4. Rarity - I love that she's generous, but she seems stuck up to me as well :D

5. Rainbow Dash - Adorable, but such a tom boy, I just can't relate -_-

6. Apple Jack - Love that she works hard, but she's just missing something I can't put my finger on :huh:

It's really hard for me to choose, considering I like all of the mane 6. But here's my current favorite to least favorite mane 6:

1. Rarity

2. Fluttershy

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Applejack

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 2

1. Twilight Sparkle: I just relate to her the best. The constant studying and organization. Not to mention the stress from studying. She's just an interesting character because I know her character because I AM her character. Also, I'm not very street smart. I'm stuck in the '20s-'70s. Twilight Sparkle in Season 1 was stuck in the Canterlot/sheltered mindset.

2. Fluttershy: Just the nice girl character of the series. I generally like the Fluttershy character unless they're over the top. Fluttershy is the embodiment of those shy, reserved characters. I liked Hinata in Naruto so I naturally like Fluttershy.

3. Rainbow Dash: The reason she's in the midpoint is that she's a bit of a jerk and she's overrated. But nonetheless, Rainbow Dash is a great character and one that has the jock/aspiring personality. She's annoying but you can also sympathize with her.

4. Pinkie Pie: I do like Pinkie Pie, I really do. She's actually tied for the #3 position. But the reason she's lower on the list is because I prefer the studious character to the party one. Just a personal preference. But she's a great character nonetheless.

5. Applejack: Just a one things: No song (I know, not a fault of the character). But seriously, I can see why people would like AJ but I much prefer other ponies just because of the fact that Applejack is too rustic. Boring, no. Rustic and down to earth, yes. While some might see that as positive, AJ seems too down to earth for me.

6. Rarity: I don't think Rarity is a bad character. I don't think any of the Mane 6 are bad. But Rarity being last is simply because of that male-female thing. I don't like fashion. Never have, never will. Rarity does have her funny moments and she is a likeable character if you have a different mindset of me but to me, she relates nearly none at all to me or anyone I know and LIKE.

Well, I do not really have a least favorite character. I LOVE ALL of them. I believe I posted awhile back, but, I have matured. I am in highschool. Let me explain to you why I love each character. There are some moments each character can be hated, but, these are in order.

1. Rainbow Dash - Ok. Let me explain why she is my favorite. First off, I think off Rainbow Dash saving my life. I was in a deppression and I listened to dark screamo and rock music. I was so far in. I didn't know that the video I clicked on was My Little Pony (G3 was the generation my sister watched. I watched a little bit of it, because, I was about 6 years old at the time and I had a sister that I adored, even though she hates me) Rainbow Dash literally pulled me back out. I wasn't depressed, and was beginning to get rid of my pain. So, she helped me through. That is why she is my favorite. Even though I am not sporty, I still like her. I just like her voice, her colors, and personality of hoarsing around. I had a table of people who made jokes. I also hung out with the nice sporty kids. That is another reason why I do like her. Actually I LOVE HER.

2. Twilight Sparkle - Ok, I didn't like her a whole lot at first, but, I did end up liking her as I started to watch more fan based material and also going to a magnet school. I liked her more as she went on through the season, because, she didn't have any friends and it felt like she was annoying. But, I do like her now.

3. Pinkie Pie - God, Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie were almost equal. I do love Pinkie Pie, but I think she does need a bit more screen time. She is the most hilarious character of the show, which is why she ranks third. I kind of have this thing with looking at Pinkie Pies cupcakes after reading 'Cupcakes'. It didn't make her score any lower (Cause Rainbow Dash would have been lower too because I read 'Rainbow Factory). Anyways, I do like her as a character. Well, I love everypony actually. Moving on.

4. Fluttershy - I love Fluttershy and it was so hard to place her though. I mean, everypony is awesome, but, this was a hard decision. I like how Fluttershy is so nature loving. I love her funnyness, but wish she could be less, shy. Well, I mean, she is called Fluttershy for a reason.

5. Rarity- I did hate Rarity with all my heart, but then someone explained to me why they loved Rarity. I understand how her quirks made her hated. All the people say that she is a snob, but, she does give a lot back, so, she is very generous. It is just the girlyness that bothered me. Now, I am not bugged by it.

6. Applejack - She did Rank a 2, but, now she is the lowest. I still love her along with everypony. It is just that everypony has moved up on my list. I think that she needs more screen time. I like the southerness and how she is very supporting of her family. She is very kind too with a couple of episodes that made her one of my favorites.

Those are my list of ponies. I cant believe I had to choose, but, what do you do when you are bored.

• Brohoof 1

Man, I hate this question, but I'll do this anyway.

1: Rainbow Dash, what's not to like? She's 20% cooler than everypony else.

2: Applejack, Insta-fave for mainly accent, I guess.

3: Rarity, She was..annoying at first, but that became the opposite by the time I was in Season 2.

4: Twilight Sparkle, Egghead-ish, but she ranks here because the good spots are taken.

5: Fluttershy, I don't know why...

6: Pinkie Pie, process of elimination. She's great and all, and she's the most sing-songy of the group, which makes her hilarious, but she ranks here for there is no 5.5 place.

• Brohoof 1

Well mine has changed before some but right now its...

1. Fluttershy

2. Twilight.

3. Pinkie

4. Rainbow dash.

5. Rarity.

6. Applejack.

I like them all actually. My list isn't like a list where I hate all the ones who aren't the top 3 or something. They're all pretty close together. The biggest difference is that right now twilight and fluttershy are a pretty good stretch above the others, I think fluttershy is going to always be my favorite though :P I can just relate to her so much! She would have to change dramatically for me to even consider making someone else my favorite, and it would proably go to twilight after her, Shes the next one I'd probably be able to relate to. And Shes so cute and funny! just fluttershy beats her in most of those :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh no, poor Applejack. :( At least the reasons people rank her as last aren't as stupid, like disliking her because she's southern--racist stereotypes. :P Guess she'll have to shine more in Season three.

• Brohoof 1