Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

1. Fluttershy

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6. Rainbow Dash

Finally, someone else who isn't crazy about Rainbow Dash!

A lot of people don't like Rainbow Dash. I see the most criticism towards her and Rarity of the mane 6. She's only the 4th most popular of them, anyway.

01 Applejack: I live in a heavily populated "redneck" area (filled with farms and hunters and such) and seeing a character who is what I guess you could call a "redneck" yet still not be completely dense is kind of endearing. I have aspirations to live on a farm when I'm older and I guess she's also sort of inspiring. I really enjoy how she seems so dependable and down-to-earth.

02 Fluttershy: I guess I can relate a lot to Fluttershy, too - we both care for animals a lot and are both very sensitive. My mother says that I act the most like Fluttershy, if that convinces you of anything, heh. I really like her design as well.

03 Pinkie Pie: Who doesn't want a Pinkie in their life? Maybe not 100% of the time, but she seems like a really good friend. She strives to keep everyone happy - what could be better?

04 Rainbow Dash: I wish I could be as outspoken and brave as she is and not care about others half the time. It's admirable.

--

05 Rarity: Unlike Rarity, I am not very materialistic, so she generally just rubs me the wrong way. Yes, her generosity is nice, but I don't really think her scandalized comments about this and that are needed. My sister is definitely a "Rarity" type of person, minus the generosity. I've had enough for one life-time.

06 Twilight Sparkle: I think if I met her I'd definitely just leave her alone - she is the "mastermind", yes, but I think her presence is a little overplayed even if she was meant to be the main character. While Twilight is always wrapped up in her studies, I'm the type of person who would just like to hang out with a few friends even if it does mean I don't always know 100% of the facts about the universe.

1 - Rainbow Dash.

Mostly just her confidence and bravery that just really appeals to me because those are the two main qualities that I lack.

2 - Fluttershy

I can really relate to her and the times where she pulls of some amazing feats always inspire me. (Dragonshy, Putting Your Hoof Down, Hurricane Fluttershy)

3 - Pinkie Pie

Her outgoing extrovert personality appeals to me pretty much the same way Rainbow Dash's does, but I guess her obsessive at times personality gets to me more than the boasting that Rainbow does.

4 - Rarity

I love her mannerisms and her character design in general, but her fussiness and (sometimes) selfish behavior irritate me sometimes.

5 - Twilight Sparkle

She just seems a bit too focused on and the "element of magic" doesn't really appeal that much to me. I guess because it's not really a personality trait, more a talent/gift.

6 - Applejack

Her hard working personality seems to be the main thing about her that leaves me showing little appeal towards her. She's a hard worker but so is Rarity in her dressmaking and so is Twilight in her studies. Also the element of honesty? "The Last Roundup" is all I'm mentioning.

• Brohoof 1

A lot of people don't like Rainbow Dash. I see the most criticism towards her and Rarity of the mane 6. She's only the 4th most popular of them, anyway.

Really? I just looked around the forum and maaaany of the members seem to be fans of Rainbow Dash. Not to mention every third avatar shows her. :huh: Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention.

1. fluttershy

2. pinkie pie

3. rainbow dash

4. rarity

5. applejack

6. twilight

theres mine, in order as of today. not sure how long the list will stay like that since i keep finding things i like and dislike about each pony. i dont hate any of them, i just like some more then others.

1. Pinkie Pie (She's just so funny! I love watching her and her tricks, she reminds me of one of my story characters too)

2. Twilight Sparkle( Who doesn't love a unicorn voiced by Tara Strong?<3 Timmy Turner! <3)

3. Rainbow Dash ( 20% Cooler than G3's Rainbow (Make that 10000000000000%) and besides, she's a hardcore athelete!)

4. Fluttershy (Shy, much like me sometimes)

5.Applejack (What rocks is that she has a southern accent, though she just never really stuck to me :| )

6. Rarity (Ehh... She's cool on my side, but not fave)

Nopony in the series is perfect, though if you asked me for reals, I love them all :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie (it used to be tied with Fluttershy but the new episode rocked too much)

Fluttershy

Rarity

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash (sorry guys but admit sometimes she can be a bit arrogent)

Applejack (I never really liked cowgirl and cowboy stuff)

1.Fluttershy (She's SO adorable! What's not to love?)

2.Pinkie Pie (Hilarious and energetic)

3.Rainbow Dash (SHE"S AWESOME and an amazing athlete)

4.Twilight Sparkle (She's smart AND voiced by tara strong)

5.Rarity (She's simply divine!)

6.AJ (Not too into the country/ cowboy/ cowgirl stuff)

;)

Edited by Princess-Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, let's do this.

1. Twilight Spakle (I am the most like her so naturally she is my favourite.)

2. Pinkie Pie (She is not like me in the slightest, which is probably why I like her. And she is pink.)

3. Rainbow Dash (This was a hard one to pick, but I like RD just a little more that Fluttershy.)

4. Fluttershy (She's awesome and all, but she is near the bottom. Sorry Fluttershy.)

5. Applejack (She use to be on the bottom of my list, but she is slowly growing on me. Maybe it's because I am starting to love that country accent of hers.

6. Rarity (Never really like Rarity(Sorry Rarity fans). Sure she is cool but I just don't like her like I like the other characters.)

Of course this is just the Main Six, remember that. There are a ton more ponies out there, like Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash (In my opinion, 20% cooler than the rest of 'em)

2. Pinkie Pie (So hilarious)

3. Applejack (Love her accent)

4. Twilight Sparkle (I just like her for some reason)

5. Rarity (I like her, but a bit too dramatic for me)

6. Fluttershy (Adorable, of course, but sometimes she's just overly shy)

Edited by Rainbow Awesome Dash
  • Brohoof 2

1. Twilight Sparkle

Tied at 2. FlutterShy and AppleJack (you know, I'm really starting to love AppleJack lately!)

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Rarity

5. Pinkie Pie

I love Pinkie Pie, and putting her last on my list doesn't mean she's my least fav. at all. It's just so hard to pick favourites when it comes to mane six. I keep changing favourites every week! If I see an episode centring Rarity I'll love Rarity, if I see one on Rainbow Dash, I suddenly have Rainbow as my favourite. Gah, too many cool ponies!

One thing that hasn't changed at all though is Twilight being my ultimate favourite one.

Twilight- I loved her from the very start Twilight was my least favorite because of her snobby attitude in the first episode but I grew to like her because of wittiness, determination and her color scheme is one of my favorites out of the mane 6 (Bonus: She's voiced by Tara strong...........)

Rarity- I dunno why I just like from the very beginning.

Pinkie Pie- Is there more to say?

Applejack- her work ethic and enduring personality is something I haven't seen in while -the past decade- (in reference to most other shows/movies ((you know targeted for kids and adults)) now a days besides Tiana from PaTF)

Fluttershy- I like her reminds me if when I was younger (being super-shy and all)

Rainbowdash- just doesn't appeal to me as much as the others, her cocky attitude annoyed me at time yet I like it at the same time. :blink: At the end of the day she's still awesome. :)

Edited by PonyPowaX1000
  • Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Applejack

3. Twilight

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rarity

I don't really know why I don't like Rarity, probably because she reminds me of people I don't like. I like all of them, it's just a matter of who I like more.

• Brohoof 3

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Pinkie Pie

5. Twilight Sparkles

6. Applejack

Rainbow dash is awesome SONIC-RAINBOOM!!! ANYONE?

But seriously the rest of the ponies it's hard for me to chose especially for second place i can't decide :mellow: all the characters have such great personality though 4th place goes to Pinkie Pie sorry. :blink:

• Brohoof 3