• Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Green
    • Pink
    • Brown
    • Black
    • White

Just a little survey to see how the community is going. You can also post you memories of MLP here. 3.769% of the MLP Forums Community has voted.

Edited by SCS
Updated the percentage of the MLP Forums community that has voted.
  • Brohoof 19

I find it funny how all of the votes for which gender you are, it's all male. :P

Then again, it's not surprising because a lot of males are bronies, including me.

Edited by nintendo3DS

(edited)

That...

is an awesome poll. Can't wait to see the ages of people especially.

Don't lie, we all know most of us are 20+.

I wish I could change it, but 12 people already voted. Doh! XD

By the way, 12 people in 16 minutes. That's was fast. :P

Edited by Discord!
  • Brohoof 1

That...

is an awesome poll. Can't wait to see the ages of people especially.

Don't lie, we all know most of us are 20+.

Wait, one more thing. Why is no one picking less than 1982 then? :P
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Either they are telling the truth, or they don't want to actually reveal their real age.

I didn't make it public though for that reason. XD

Math, bro.

I'm born in 1992, turning 20 in March!

You're not going to vote? I want this to be an actual census of ALL bronies, but I won't be like VOTE AND TELL THE TRUTH OR DIE!!!!! Edited by Discord!
  • Brohoof 1

im 12 years old and what is this

just kidding, ill be 20 in december.

so you want my conversion story?

well, i used to be on 4chan a lot, mostly /b/, but also /v/, /s/, /h/, /u/, and /d/. i knew that /b/ had been in a sharp decline for a long time, but then the jessi slaughter raid happened and i thought that maybe there was still hope. the board was temporarily better, but then 2011 happened. oh man, so many complete idiots, whiteknights, newfags in general. so i left /b/ but kept using all the other boards.

anyway, i had seen pony threads on /b/, and at first i thought "hmm... that looks kinda like my little pony. guess its just the newest forced meme :/ ". then they began to increase in frequency and were maxing posts a lot quicker. it eventually became somewhat of a board epidemic, and moot cracked down on it. i never really had an opinion either way; sure, they were annoying, but so was most of the rest of /b/, i was just there for the occasional diamond in the pig trough, so to speak. i didnt hate the ponies, either.

anyway, about a month later, one of my IRL /b/tard friend asks if i had noticed the pony threads. i told him i had, and he asked if i had ever watched the show. i said no, and i didnt really want to. he told me that it was actually really good and i should watch a few episodes. i said i might, not really intending to.

the next week i got sick, so i stayed up in my room all day. once playing TF2 for several hours got boring, i thought "what the hell, i have nothing better to do" and watched the first episode on youtube. now, im the kind of person who cant just stop watching something in the middle of the story, even if its the worst things ive ever seen (not saying ep 1 was horrible, though). so i watched ep 2 for the resolution. it wasnt all that bad, so i watched ep 3. by the time that one was over, i liked the show. so i continued watching, and ended up watching ponies for about 5 hours that day. i was ttoally hooked at that point.

• Brohoof 3

You're not going to vote? I want this to be an actual census of ALL bronies, but I won't be like VOTE AND TELL THE TRUTH OR DIE!!!!!

Whatchu talkin' bout, Discord? I voted, you silly goose! <3

• Brohoof 1