• Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Green
    • Pink
    • Brown
    • Black
    • White

I'm a Level 4 transgender male (so I put male anyway), The world needs more things pink (except for Princess Celestia toys :P)

Oh yeah. Born in the awesome year of 1-9-9-2!

• Brohoof 1

I must say I'm quite surprised at the age results so far; I was expecting a larger proportion of over 20's. Then again It's still early days.

Tell me about it Swoop. This fandom is making me feel old, and I was only born in the 80s. All these kids of the 90s growing up and leading the brony pack. It's crazy! All the bronies in this fandom are crazy! :D

• Brohoof 2

Of course. If I weren't I probably wouldn't be here. I would have seen through the memes and the funny pictures and the crossovers and realized that I'M WATCHING A SHOW FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!! As it is, when they came to take my man card away I beat them with sticks, pointy sticks, and told them I'd bake them into cupcakes if they didn't let me enjoy my show in peace. :angry:

As it is, when they came to take my man card away I beat them with sticks, pointy sticks, and told them I'd bake them into cupcakes if they didn't let me enjoy my show in peace. :angry:

I just handed mine over, I was hardly using it anyway.

It's pretty suprising to me, since i rarely see women here at internet :3

94' male with pink here :3

Oh we exist. I guess mostly one would expect to see more females because the forum is, well, My Little Pony, but I'm still not surprised by these results.

In any case, 1993 master race, female, and blue.

Once again taking the opportunity to laugh at Bonzy because I'm older than him.

Edited by Spider's Claw

Oh we exist. I guess mostly one would expect to see more females because the forum is, well, My Little Pony, but I'm still not surprised by these results.

In any case, 1993 master race, female, and blue.

Once again taking the opportunity to laugh at Bonzy because I'm older than him.

Well that explains it... I used to to be hardcore gamer, and didnt use much time for communitys.

*votes*

*sees that she's in the gender minority*

*lulz ensues*

It still makes me smile that guys watch this show. ^^ Shows just how mature yall are. *brohoofs all around*

WE CAN TELL STORIES HERE?! 8D Okay, auntie Sci will tell you about her childhood pony. I was seven when the G2 line came out, and I got three of the first five ponies released. Morning Glory was my favorite. In my headcanon, she was a SCUBA diver who was very shy. I thought my grandma had thrown them all away, but last time I was talking to my mom she implied that she may have found them all. Won't know til later, but still tis exciting. ^^ But i remember sending away for the mail-order pony, Seabreeze. I had planned for her to be to my ponies what Celestia is to the mane six. Twelve years later, and I never got that pony. :-/

Never really watched the show as a kid, though. I was a Power Rangers girl, myself. Also, people would make fun of me for watching girly shows. Even though I was a girl. My neck of the woods is a strange batch. :-/

Anyway, that's my story. *clams up*

• Brohoof 1