Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest/Funniest Username you ever heard of

CapnKrunk

(edited)

So tell me.What was the weirdest or funniest username you ever heard of.It can be on the internet,online gaming,real life ETC.

Heres the two usernames I have ever thought were funny:

*SLURPMYBUTT:I saw this username when I was playing battlefield 2

But hey.It's the internet.Of course your going to expect this stuff.

Edited by Scootacool
I know it's someone else's name, but it really isn't appropriate for this forum.

I love completely random and irrelevant names.

Playing the ol' Halo 1 on PC years back, a fellow with the handle "TheApplesAreComing" had me laughing for a while.

I could name a lot.

ePiic x B3ASt

Ma5t3rSc0peS 3

Any user name with "swag" or and replaced litters within the word, like "Swaqq"

Any user name that has too many "X"s in it, like "xX_dUMb_X_nAm3Xx"

• Brohoof 2

I saw someone on PSN with the gamertag "RainBowDash7", or something like that. Not funny, but more amusing to meet a brony on MW2 :).

As for funny names, I don't see much funny names myself, but some YouTube vids reveal quite some funny names. If anyone watches xcalizorz here and knows some stuff about his CoD vids, you probably may recognize the name's Eminemhugefan44, Victor Morph, JoonGMD, & JuniorGMD :lol:. They're famous on xcal's vids for being noticable players that xcal has come across (Not to mention their silly names). Eminemhugefan was a kid who annoyed xcal with his comically high voice :P, Victor Morph was a terrribly bad player xcal came across on MW2 (Some guy even had his gamertag changed to Mictor Vorph in honor of him :lol:), and the GMD Brothers (As I like to call them) were 2 terrible players who played like douchebags in one of xcal's Black Ops livestreams.

• Brohoof 1

"SayonaraEXP" from a Korean mmorpg

The character was a healer, and somehow managed to die at least twice everytime I took him to a grindfest. His name was cursed

(edited)

The funniest SFW username I've heard of was from Call of Duty 4, his name is "Something"

"You killed Something"

"Something killed you"

Edited by Narutardedscum!!
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Here is a list that I got from the people that I added because of their ridicuolus Gamertags:

mryumyum476 - He speaks Chinese and a bit of English, but his accent was so funny that I added him. We have fun though.

TESTICULARCANcER - He was British and always called me a bloody wanker.

hahaudiedumb - Just some little kid, very annoying. I would invite him to my friends party and then leave.

That's all I have the patience for finding right now. ;)

Edited by Dragonshy

My own username I use to use...

Chickenpoppuddle

I've met a few ones in places, one person I know went as BigBlackMonkey on Xbox, and even dressed his avatar like a monkey. There's the few odd names you remeber for a while, but known I can think of.

Feld0.

Dafuq is a Feld0?

The only connection I make to the name is Feldoh, who was this super badass squirrel in one of the Redwall books (Martin the Warrior, I think, bit I'm not sure), who used wooden javelins to solo like half a vermin horde and beat the shit out of their boss, who had chain armor and broadsword :)

Anyway, one of my favorite usernames is CalmChowder, which was made one of my friends, which he uses for almost everything. He even owns calmchowder.com. He says he's not sure what he's going to do with it, but you can go there and see the placeholder text ;)

Another of my friends uses JewFroSamurai, because he had an awesome Jew fro for awhile in high school :)

Yet another friend of mine used to use they_call_me_juicebox

Also, MrCardboardTube, and orangeglacier.

Not to toot my own horn, but a few I've used in the past that I particularly liked were pocket_full_of_doom and MrMeltJr.

• Brohoof 3

Ive seen (some explict content maybe)

I use ExtenZe

Ieatbabies

Meyou69

And thats about all...

All of thoose are from playing Runescape for to long...