Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest/Funniest Username you ever heard of

CapnKrunk

Hello everypony tonight

I like to lik the bluud

Out of in the people

Ur so handsome

Don't b so sad.

Already had a conversation about funnymouth on the forums. Damn. It was annoying

Asked my friend and he sent me these.

Juicy amigo

A moldy Asian

JewsOnFire

Jesus is a bell.

GoogleWasMyIdea

Hello everypony tonight

I like to lik the bluud

Out of in the people

Ur so handsome

Don't b so sad.

Already had a conversation about funnymouth on the forums. Damn. It was annoying

Asked my friend and he sent me these.

Juicy amigo

A moldy Asian

JewsOnFire

Jesus is a bell.

GoogleWasMyIdea

Has anybody been converted to funny mouths yet?

Because if so, we are majorly bucked. That guy is creepy

Seriously, has anyone you know fallen victim to him?

Haven't run into many funny usernames, besides all those ones with ~Chaotic~ or something like that it 'em. Those things piss me off, and I have no idea.

One thing about my own username is more than once I have had people ask how to pronounce it. They'll be all like "ohhh how you pronounce that name is it like juhvern or something lol" and I'll be like "No man, it's JAYvern. JAY FREAKING VERNE!"

Has anybody been converted to funny mouths yet?

Because if so, we are majorly bucked. That guy is creepy

Seriously, has anyone you know fallen victim to him?

Talk about it on a different topic. You'll get reported or get wp for being off topic. I did by talking about him as well! Message me about it.

It wasn't actually a username, but a misreading of a username. One of my friends on LJ (when that thing was still popular) had the username "Bohemian[her first name starting with a "B"]. For whatever reason, though, I read it as "bomberanian." Like a portmanteau of "bomb" and "pomeranian." It cracked me up, so I decided to make that my username for a few accounts.

Bomberanian_by_bomberanian.png

Edited by Clover Heart

Playing Mario Kart Wii while my cousins were watching I found a game with a guy named 'ItchyBalls'. Since my cousins were like 7 and 10 years old, it was only natural for them to laugh hard, but then my dad walked passed and said "Why don't you scratch them?". I'm not even joking, that was the weirdest thing I ever heard from my dad. And he managed to choke my cousins from their own laughter.

I have come up with quite a few interesting names for my own characters in Star Wars the Old Republic, my male Sith Warrior's name is Mr Stabby my female Sith Warrior's name is Mrs. Stabby. I name my bounty hunter Mr Blasty and my Smuggler Bustacap but the most interesting name I saw was not for a character but for a guild, I was playing my male Sith Warrior one day when I saw this one character and under guildname it said "bloodbath and beyond".

Aside from the name I go by just about everywhere (Username, or Uζεrηλmξ), I can name quite a few strange display names I've seen:

I joined an L4D1 server yesterday with my friend, and we found someone named 'peepee'. We were laughing like idiots at the messages we got from it, like "Username hit peepee", and "Don Lockwood protected peepee", and "Kick player: peepee?"

"WE ARE KICKING PEEPEE"

And about a month or two ago, I came across someone in TF2 named "Brodo Swaggins" who was playing heavy. I changed my name to "Swagwise Gam-G" and played medic and pocketed him.

• Brohoof 1

Well, mine, obviously. I mean it's just so incredibly creative isn't it? Especially the way I used a hyphen when I could have actually used a space instead.

Oh, and I saw a guy named Colonel_Buttplug on Guild Wars once.

Once I saw xXYOLOSWAGXx.

I was at a friends and we were playing CoD, (I lost a bet) and then this horrible high pitched voice enters my mic. Yep, it was xXYOLOSWAGXx

Something Awful has some... interesting usernames.

anne frank fanfic, GRANDPA'S A RACIST, Black Baby Goku, and this was just on the first page I decided to pull from.

Yoloswagmiester69 

Musty_Elbow is probably the weirdest. I can't really think of any weird names on these forums... I'm sure someone has a weird username, but I haven't heard about it.

• 2 months later...

I came across this pretty funny username a little while ago. I was browsing mlp clips on YouTube and ended up on this one where Apple Bloom tickles Spike.

Looked at the username and yeah haha. The guy's named Theticklingfan101 and he uploads clips of cartoon characters getting tickled. I thought it was pretty funny. Not making fun of him btw. I think tickling is pretty awesome myself.

One of my friends on steam is called "Mr Role, The Curtain Pole" his avatar is even a curtain pole >.<

I also have:

Geoff The Rubber Ducky,

Goebels-De-Goopenburg and

Well, You've Ballsed That Up,

(edited)

@@Feld0,

Well.

img-1495000-1-S5j7XYP.png

Our head Mr. Supreme Autocrat Twi S. Feld Ø is pretty good with new names. Right Feldy?  ...lmao

Hahaha but well another funny name I have heard is "newbie"

What's the funny with that?

Well he has been a member for 7 years now haha. (on another site obviously)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, outside of here, I haven't really met any usernames that are funny. But here, there is one user here with an awesomely hilarious name.

SmittyWerbenjagermanjense.

I don't really think I need to explain.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, this is simply because well. It's knda true in my case. Gears of Halo Duty V is the funniest (But most INTERESTING) username I think I've seen on here.

It would have to go to someone on the enemy team in a game of Team Fortress 2 I saw once: "I'm not gay, but $5 is $5."

I should probably find it offensive, but it was just too hilarious for me. x3

Our head Mr. Supreme Autocrat Twi S. Feld Ø is pretty good with new names. Right Feldy?  ...lmao

What can I say. I'm a sucker for the name change fads that come up, like, quarterly around here. Wouldn't want to miss a chance to have a little fun.

• Brohoof 1