Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest/Funniest Username you ever heard of

CapnKrunk

Well my brother's username is "UltraSoulCrusher". The irony is that he's 14. So intimidating. happy.png

Then I guess these are (kinda?) funny:

FunnyCritter

NeonWeasel

MalibuBarbie97 <-- NOT mine

Over on a tennis forum I visit from time to time, there is a notorious member named Nadal Slam King that likes to stir up trouble, get banned, and resurface under a different name. Anyhow, someone made an account with the name Nadal Drama Queen in parody.

Guess you had to be there.

(edited)

Basically what it is.I came across a username on Facebook of somebody named Flutter shy and it just took off from there xD. So what is the weirdest/funniest username you've ever heard of?

Hi there. I've merged your thread with this one as they were the same subject. Gotta' keep it all in one place, y'know? tongue.png

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

Edited by Chigens and Kay

The weirdest name that I've heard would be Blackwater Moog, I don't even understand what that means or where the name even comes from. Okay to be serious I can't really think of the weirdest username that I've heard, there's too many generic, weird, and creative names out there to think of one that's the weirdest, or even make a list of the weirdest ones.

I was once in a TF2 match and there was a demoman with the name 'A small African Child' So everytime someone killed him people felt bad XD 

So tell me.What was the weirdest or funniest username you ever heard of.It can be on the internet,online gaming,real life ETC.

Heres the two usernames I have ever thought were funny:

*SLURPMYBUTT:I saw this username when I was playing battlefield 2

But hey.It's the internet.Of course your going to expect this stuff.

My Skype name, "Beef_Curtains13"

one hundred characters dash ok 321 go and we're off because my space bar is broken ok maybe not

Some of the people I'm subbed or that I know of on YouTube have weird channel names.

PresidentofJelybeans (who is now AnalPillager), fizzymilk1989 (Chriddof's current channel), InsertEggIntoAnus (who uploaded "best of Chriddof" videos), a good bit of EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE dudes (Commodore Gilgamesh, xtravaluemeal), TowbiesBioniclePenis (what?!), a lot of trolls, gravycp (but his avatar is even more weird; it's Dexter, cropped out from some Dexter's Lab r34)

When playing Goldeneye (Wii) this one guy called himself "jesus" so when you got killed by him a message you pop up saying:

"You were killed by Jesus"

I though it was quite funny at the time.

• Brohoof 1

At one point in time, I actually had one of the most badass usernames on here. My user name was ButcheringFoals666 and It was fucking cool but I had to change it, people got offended and stuff :/

Hello!

I'd probably have to consider Smitty's, whom is a member on these forums, name. I don't even remmember it due to the fact of how random it just is... SmittywerbrangedFlugenheifenEurotrip?

(edited)

Conbon, I mean really, who calls themselves Conbon? derpy_emoticon2.png

It's like a strange combo of "Con" and "Bon". It also rhymes.

My old username. I may return to it so it is off limits. Not saying that anyone wants to use it.ph34r.png 

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 1

I always thought my gaming username was funny. Hi, Billy Mays here with MIGHTYPUTTY!

I found some really funny ones from long ago, but I sadly can't remember any of them :(

(edited)

From Youtube:

WhyIsMyCockSoHuge

TehLocustroll

CARTOONishka

ClassicUsernames

YouLookMad

YouLookCoolDude

YouLookTired

YouLookEtc

dareyounottoclickme

SubberGirl

TheMightySubber

ijustsubbedyou

Isub4fap

From XATs:

My rooster is bigger than yours :Р

That guy who never touched himself

papai da solar deud

From forums:

CatFood

Shitkid (that one got later changed by admin to "Kid that uses toilet a lot")

Wave Music

Hairy Duck

Captain Cadet

He said Captain! I said WOT?!

DarkChestOfWonders

Greenpeas

Freddythefish4687942123545116445455 (not sure about the numbers - there was lots of them in it)

From Multiplayers:

8=====э(_o_)^.^'

I like second mate's beer

Roger the cabin boy

Edited by I love Jelly Otter

Easy... Smitty Werbenjagermansen that guy on the forums is the absolute funniest/coolest guy ever. I always crack up with his posts and avatars xD the number one guy of all history.

I know, right! Most epic dude ever! Man, his soda drink hat was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Ever. Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen is hilarious.

He was number one!

• Brohoof 1

twas' the night when The Hobbit trailer was released, I plopped onto my favorite seat and sat my headset upon it's favorite place on my head.

I adjusted my keyboard and mouse for a perfect gaming experience!

To Battlefield 3 I went, joining my favorite server with my friends for a spectacular night!

I mashed and moved in the throes of immersion until I was stabbed by the very man I thought I would never see.

Bilbo_Tbaggims my screen flashed and to which I said **** you! and had a jolly laugh.

I came across this one  username a few years ago, on a Finnish social networking site, and it still manages to crack me up whenever I think about it.
Get this: "TeenAgeMutantNinjaHitler95"

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

uhm on youtube 

2tonnejunk

aids

sphincter_tickler

ps3

angry_ Mexican

immascratchmaballz

wrathful pigeon

ExplosiveFoil8

XbL

roadkillbeef

gutless platypus

• 3 weeks later...

I used to go on this website for girls and pretty much all of the usernames were:

imahottie573

or something related to that.