Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

Lets set up a quick scenario.You're home, in your room lying on the bed. Its a New Year, as the clock strikes Midnight. Suddenly, a small box and a note appear next to you. You open the note and read it. It says that opening this box will transport you to any location of your choice in Equestria, and you will turn into either an Earth Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, Griffon, or Zebra, whichever you choose. You will also have a wealthy sum of Bits when you get to Equestria to start a new life. The box can be opened at any time, by any person who willingly opens it. HOWEVER, it must be opened before tomorrow, or the box will break, rendering it useless. And it can only be opened once.What do you do? Would you go? How long would you like to stay? And if you went, what would you want to do there?

I would like to visit Rarity's dress shop,and watch her at work. I know that her dresses won't fit me at all,I'm not a pony.Next,I want to visit the library,and read books with Twilight Sparkle.I want to visit Sugarcube Corner,and pig out on treats with Pinkie Pie.Then I'll visit AppleJack,and help her pick apples.After that,I'll pay a visit to Fluttershy,and interact with her pets.Last but not least,I will visit Zecora,and watch her mix up potions.

Edited by DashForever
OP Updated for more comprehensive thread
  • Brohoof 1

First of all, I would love to visit Zecora, knowing she's the only zebra in Equestria.

Then I would visit AJ's farm to help her out a bit.

And last but not least, visit the underground to see those dogs and kick theyr butts if they try to steal rarity again.

1st, probably at Twilight's library so she can introduce me to the places, and talk about whats its like in Ponyville.

Then, go to Sweet Apple Acres to help Applejack and eat some food.

After that, explore the area for the rest of the day, meet up with the other main 6, and at night, hang out with one of them. Not sure who though.

Everywhere.

I would certainly start off with Fluttershys cottage though, then work my way to the rest of the mane 6.

Makes me wonder though... does Pinkie Pie live at Sugarcube Corner?

First I'd go to the library and meet up with Twilight, also to check out some books on Equestria's history.

Then to Sugarcube Corner to party with Pinkey.

And last I'd visit Zecora. Cause who doesn't want to meet a rhyming zebra.

I would want to visit Rainbow Dash's house and live with her. Then I would follow her around all day wherever she went as her own personal slave doing her every bidding.

Sometimes I'd visit Pinkie Pie when I'm in the mood to PARTY!!

• Brohoof 1

I would try to get Twilight to cast the walk-on-clouds spell on me so I could go and see cloudsdale. I'd probably need a tour guide, its easy to get lost when everything is made of clouds, sooooo if rainbow isn't napping?

I’d probably go to Twilight's library so she could educate me on stuff about Ponyville, and talk about her friendship with the rest of the mane 6. Then to Cloudsdale, always wanted to walk on clouds and meet Rainbow Dash! Then visit the rest of the main characters and Zecora.

Ponyville only? Because the first place I wanted to go to was Sweet Apple Acres. Bucking apples looks like fun.

Specifically Ponyville, I'd go to Fluttershy's tree house. It would be amazing to hang out with her and the critters.