Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4 easy steps to make the world that closer to peace

XxBRONY4LIFExX

(edited)

People need to wake up and look at how stupid they look fighting eachother here are four simple rules

1.When the man gets you down try not to frown

by frowning or crying you are only showing how weak He/She has made you keep a positive attitude and turn to your friends when needed

2.Kill them with KINDNESS!!! dun dun duuuunnn

When someone is mean to you show them that your to kind to be treated like that never let Him/Her best you when it comes to this situation if they do you well be sad :(

3.DO NOT FIGHT BACK

If you fight back the problem well only progress and no one wants that.

4.If all else fails ignore them or even laugh at them

most likely they are only seeking attention so dont give it to them!

post-6161-0-32674600-1341867803_thumb.png

Edited by XxBRONY4LIFExX
  • Brohoof 2

yeah theres love and tolorence and then theres self defence.

love and tolorence much like being a pasifist is not a shield to hide behind if someone was to lashes out at me verbaly or physicaly im gona make it alot harder for them.

• Brohoof 3

In this world, kindness will only make you look weaker than others. You don't win battles by being kind. Sure it's the right thing to do, but when your pride is at stake, you must show your not going to take shit from no one. At least for me anyway. You do things your way and see where it gets you. It all depends on your situation.

Dude, even though this is a forum for guys who watch a tv show that involves ponies and is meant for 5 year old girls, people here are crazily proud and feel the need to go around proving they are manly.

I see you are not and will not get much support by other members, but I totally agree with you here, and have been carrying out a pacifist lifestyle for about 6 years now. The world needs more people like this

• Brohoof 1

Dude, even though this is a forum for guys who watch a tv show that involves ponies and is meant for 5 year old girls, people here are crazily proud and feel the need to go around proving they are manly.

I see you are not and will not get much support by other members, but I totally agree with you here, and have been carrying out a pacifist lifestyle for about 6 years now. The world needs more people like this

hhmm so i guess i have no right to say im a Pacifist then, because i only do so in self defence (i do consider it violence) or to defend another.

Pacifisem isnt a shield to hide behind nor is it somthing that should prevent you from defending your self or another person

just making myself clear that not agreeing with love and tolorence doesnt mean im trying to prove my manlyness

I believe I become better than the attacker by ditching pride and just walking away. It doesn't affect me to have others attack me verbally. I just don't care. I don't care if someone verbally attacks me and "makes me look like an idiot" in front of others. I just walk away and life is still just as shiny for me

Here is how you win a fight: Let the other person hit you or dodge. Keep dodging or letting them hit you, until they tire themselves out. Either they will give up and try an easier target, or they will collapse from exhaustion.

You can always beat a perfect offense, but you can never beat a perfect defense.

Here is how you win a fight: Let the other person hit you or dodge. Keep dodging or letting them hit you, until they tire themselves out. Either they will give up and try an easier target, or they will collapse from exhaustion.

You can always beat a perfect offense, but you can never beat a perfect defense.

This works verbally as well. I wasn't always the gruff and tough Ol' Sarge. But, being shorter than most of my peers, I was frequently the butt of many a short joke (having the name Scott when Star Trek was at its hey day wasn't much help either). I figured out that physical confrontation wasn't going to end well, so I learned to be witty and beat them at their own game. When someone would crack a joke at me, I fired back with a better one or belittled their lack of imagination. I am considerably older than most of you on this forum, and I have not been in a physical fight since I was in middle school. So, I guess it worked for me.

I see there are alot of comments saying that sooner or later they will resolve to violence. I am going to clear this issue up for you.I had a trouble with violence once but you can read about that by looking at my profile.but to sum it up I was beat up to where I had welts,scars,and I was very bloody. I could have resolved to violence but I didn't. Now I will tell you why you shouldnt resolve to violence too.First off it is only another sign that there getting to you.If somone is trying to fight you walk away and if you cant scream as loud as you can. For help? You could say that. You scream to the Lord you ask him for help if you are trying to get out of any situation God is the bes person to look to.Now I am not forcing this apon you but if you dont believe it then take time to think. "When has God really left me hangin and if he has in the end I bet it worked out." Ya see God does work in mysterious ways and if you take the time to look for his guidance youll see he really is helping you in life.

Now I will talk abou bullies bullies have to be the weakest kinduv weak there is in the world.When do you ever see a bully picking on someone bigger than them but if some one is really bothering you "Kill Them With Kindness" why? Beacuase you don't know what it's like for them. Ussualy bullies have either A.Terrible parents. Or B.There life sucks.

If any of this helped you I would love to hear how and wich part you liiked most. I would also like to know how God has worked in your life. If you ever want to chat on skype here is what you search:Jonathan Keane my picture will be Batman and princess luna with the words we are the night.

• Brohoof 1

I was gonna post something about you using God in your post, but I don't wanna start anything. :)

Basically, be nice to others and don't resort to violence, eh? That sounds pretty good, but sometimes...stuff happens, you know? Anyways, good post.

I see there are alot of comments saying that sooner or later they will resolve to violence. I am going to clear this issue up for you.I had a trouble with violence once but you can read about that by looking at my profile.but to sum it up I was beat up to where I had welts,scars,and I was very bloody. I could have resolved to violence but I didn't. Now I will tell you why you shouldnt resolve to violence too.First off it is only another sign that there getting to you.If somone is trying to fight you walk away and if you cant scream as loud as you can. For help? You could say that. You scream to the Lord you ask him for help if you are trying to get out of any situation God is the bes person to look to.Now I am not forcing this apon you but if you dont believe it then take time to think. "When has God really left me hangin and if he has in the end I bet it worked out." Ya see God does work in mysterious ways and if you take the time to look for his guidance youll see he really is helping you in life.

Now I will talk abou bullies bullies have to be the weakest kinduv weak there is in the world.When do you ever see a bully picking on someone bigger than them but if some one is really bothering you "Kill Them With Kindness" why? Beacuase you don't know what it's like for them. Ussualy bullies have either A.Terrible parents. Or B.There life sucks.

If any of this helped you I would love to hear how and wich part you liiked most. I would also like to know how God has worked in your life. If you ever want to chat on skype here is what you search:Jonathan Keane my picture will be Batman and princess luna with the words we are the night.

Thanks for that. And if you need to talk, pm me.

• Brohoof 1

You scream to the Lord you ask him for help if you are trying to get out of any situation God is the bes person to look to.Now I am not forcing this apon you but if you dont believe it then take time to think. "When has God really left me hangin and if he has in the end I bet it worked out." Ya see God does work in mysterious ways and if you take the time to look for his guidance youll see he really is helping you in life.

I am really sorry for pointing this out, but well...

I don't believe in god. I agree with many of the points you make in your post, but for many people, god isn't a source of help they can turn to. Nice tips, though.

I am really sorry for pointing this out, but well...

I don't believe in god. I agree with many of the points you make in your post, but for many people, god isn't a source of help they can turn to. Nice tips, though.

Oh if you dont believe in him please dont think I am trying to force my religion on you that never ends well. And I am glad you found my post helpful
  • Brohoof 1

It's a nice sentiment but how useful is it in real life? That's were I get my doubts. Don't get me wrong now, we should definitely aim for those examples but life is harsh like that.

I believe I become better than the attacker by ditching pride and just walking away. It doesn't affect me to have others attack me verbally. I just don't care. I don't care if someone verbally attacks me and "makes me look like an idiot" in front of others. I just walk away and life is still just as shiny for me

cool I am glad stuff like that dosnt bother you

It's a nice sentiment but how useful is it in real life? That's were I get my doubts. Don't get me wrong now, we should definitely aim for those examples but life is harsh like that.

If you read my about me then you well see how harsh my life WAS.I kinduv agree with you. If you add me on skype we can talk more about it.

I see you get my point.Ya see a bully only goes after someone smaller than them but why? Because he is weak and he wouldnt dare go against someone bigger than him

In this world, kindness will only make you look weaker than others. You don't win battles by being kind. Sure it's the right thing to do, but when your pride is at stake, you must show your not going to take shit from no one. At least for me anyway. You do things your way and see where it gets you. It all depends on your situation.

You're thinking about this the wrong way. I take pride in being kind. I will not stand up for myself at all unless I'm standing up for someone else. No one has ever said anything mean to me because I was too kind. If someone gives me crap, I'll just let it flow through me and forget about it. Forgive and forget. I've gotten so much crap from my parents and yes it hurts, but I just gotta keep going for others because that's the most important thing I can give in this life.

You're thinking about this the wrong way. I take pride in being kind. I will not stand up for myself at all unless I'm standing up for someone else. No one has ever said anything mean to me because I was too kind. If someone gives me crap, I'll just let it flow through me and forget about it. Forgive and forget. I've gotten so much crap from my parents and yes it hurts, but I just gotta keep going for others because that's the most important thing I can give in this life.

SPOT ON.You really get what I am trying to say

If you are intrested in joining the peace corps go to: http://www.facebook.com/ThePeaceCorps

Like my page and add me on skype ;)

This works verbally as well. I wasn't always the gruff and tough Ol' Sarge. But, being shorter than most of my peers, I was frequently the butt of many a short joke (having the name Scott when Star Trek was at its hay day wasn't much help either). I figured out that physical confrontation wasn't going to end well, so I learned to be witty and beat them at their own game. When somepony would crack a joke at me, I fired back with a better one or belittled their lack of imagination. I am considerably older than most of you on this forum, and I have not been in a physical fight since I was in middle school. So, I guess it worked for me.

You only had verbal fights? Lucky.

cool I am glad stuff like that dosnt bother you

If you read my about me then you well see how harsh my life WAS.I kinduv agree with you. If you add me on skype we can talk more about it.

I see you get my point.Ya see a bully only goes after someone smaller than them but why? Because he is weak and he wouldnt dare go against someone bigger than him

Thanks...and make no mistake...I don't think I am any better than anyone else...just my motto to live by