Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your clipboard?

Heartstrings

I was doing some Christmas shopping at Target when a security guard who I used to go to school with pulled me aside. He said that they had video of me taking a few packs of Magic cards into the cafe, buying a hotdog, and opening the cards while eating. Then I walked out without buying the cards. He said the video is from a few months ago, and that they hadn't seen me in the store since then (or I hadn't been recognized at least.)

I somewhat frequently buy cards and then go grab a hotdog in the cafe and open my cards while eating, so if I did shoplift this time l, it was an accidental.

I asked to see the video and he said they can't show me unless they're going to press charges, which they won't do this time. the guard also said he was supposed to call the cops since they recognized me, but didn't because I was with my family and the video is from a few months ago. He says he'll have to call the cops if I come back.

So, what should I do? I want to be able to go there, but it's not a huge deal since there's a Walmart and a Fred Meyer close by, so between those I can still get everything.

Thats still there? Lol

"Correct. Omega is a vital part of our future and development. His recovery is imperative at all and any cost."

"And what of the settlement itself?" Delta asked.

"Preserve what you can of it and bring back as many prisoners as possible from the settlers to replace the units we have lost. As for the Enclave..." he spat that word with utter hatred. "They have defied me, no us, once too often. Delete every single one of them!"

"Gladly," Delta broke into a chilling smile of his own. Deleting 'organics' was a cherished pastime of his.

"We will need at least a day and most of the vault's power to reactivate all the units required," Iota warned.

"Well then I suggest you begin immediately! Start by bringing Sub-Commander Theta online to lead alongside you and then make sure that all the heavy cyber suits are ready for battle as well. I want that settlement taken and Omega recovered by the end of the week!"

"Complying!"

Delta and Iota hurriedly left the room and went down an access corridor to another vast chamber. This one had glowing blue glass pods stacked high as far as the eye could see. If Leon had been there he'd have recognised them at once as Zeta alien cryogenic technology. Though he wasn't aware of their origins Alpha had been able to reverse engineer and replicate them quite easily. He'd upgraded hundreds of people over the years and then, to save on space and resources, had put them on ice in the chambers. A fully capable army ready to be released at anytime...and that time was now. Delta tapped the reactivation sequence into the nearby console and watched as power and heat was applied to each pod and the cyborg occupants began to thaw and reanimate.

Delta and Iota shared a cold smile. Now they numbered a few dozen. In a day there would be hundreds of them and Baltimore Haven would learn what defying the cyborg race would really mean. It would be a glorious battle and the start of a new cyber era...

What the beep?

that was in mine, last night, spamming F5 to see interesting facts about zoop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mine is

When it was cold outside

You used to be the one

You were my snowy darling

And you would keep me warm

Back

then the ice was melting

Just like my fragile heart

And Bambs it felt so awful

When you tore it apart

but you won't find me

Lying down in despair

'Cause I will just carry on

And hold my antlers to the air

'Cause no stag will get me down

I'm not that buck no more

So when you come back lookin'

I'll be on the dance floor

HEY WHAT'S YOUR NAME

MY NAME IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

BENNEEGEHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

"Hurry up, Antleronio; the sale is almost over"

Feel that beat, ja, feel you move

Feel the bass jump with your hooves

Hit the floor then touch the sky

Believe in yourself, doefriend, just try

Swing your antlers left and right

Just get down and dance all night

Just tonight we will be free

so dance to the gabber beat with me

"Gabber hardschtylen, ja"

'Cause no stag will get me down

I'm not that buck no more

So when you come back lookin'

I'll be on the dance floor

Donner, Rudolph, Comet, Blitzen

Get down on das beat and listen

Bambi, Ronno, ShikaJika

come round here I wanna meet ya

Turn around, get on the ground

Booties up and antlers down

'Cause this mein shit, ja, this mein bag

getting down unt Gabberstäg

Edited by Flare

Rather shy and anxious, tends to keep to herself. Eccentric and very emotional once you get to know her. Has a very passionate temper and attitude. Can be very kind and caring and always lends a listening ear. Her flaws include extremely low self-esteem and lack of social graces.

(Part of an RP application.)

I see my signature has been getting some attention. :lol:

As for mine, have some IRC,

[21:40:26] <~UD> murder guilty etc.

[21:40:26] <Axl4002> FELONY

"Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin, but you start anyways, and you see it through to the end, no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do." - Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)