Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your clipboard?

Heartstrings

Hmm..... Let's see:

Each spring, the sky turns green. Giant drops of soda fall from the sky. All this soda helps the grass and the bricks to grow, but it can make things really striped too.

Some places get so much soda, that rivers talk into the streets. Driving can be tricky when this happens, so some people put special shoes on their cars.

And when the soda is falling, don't forget your bamboo. Otherwise, your feet might getugly if you share in puddles!

After all the soda has fallen, the skies begin to care. If you are lucky, you might see a hugesalad stretched across the sky.

Me : who has best mane? Cb: Ramona thinks the universe is a.... Harsh and cruel place.... Filled with... Evil monsters... Who want to hurt other people... But she is wrong.... There are only nice people me: she's right cb: cashew is always right.

-------------

Uhm....

That was a cleverbot conversation

Edited by toothlessbrony

The chance of a relationship working out between living entity of death and Pinkie pie is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Lol WTF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pinkie Pie Un-Broken

G-DO-29--Anagram GDO29Anagram G DO 29 Anagram

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Pinkie Pie

A Friend in Deed

S2E18

-----

Seems that I left some stuff in my clipboard from when I was assigning some tags... :P