Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closet Bronies UNITE: Experiences and Discussion

Zero000

• 1 year later...
On 6/21/2012 at 2:10 AM, Steel Matt said:

Well, let me tell you my story...

I am an average 21 year old. I have chosen to do and not do certain things and to live a certain lifestyle. I am a man of faith, and can be very intellectual and "normal". I work in customer service, and can talk to anybody.

But I think I have it easy:

Because when I eat too much sugar or caffeine, I parade around the room, laughing at every possible thing, pull my shirt up over my head and yell "I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO" and other shenanigans. So naturally, when I tell people I am a brony, they really don't mind. And if they do, I don't mind. Cause they know I am already weird: as I am the most humble, kind, yet over analystic and interesting character when eating too much sugar. So conclusion, BE YOURSELF! Just be you. It's worked out for me so far :)

And one time at work, I mentioned to a co-worker "Man, having a ten minute break right now would make things 20% cooler." He stopped me and said, "You know where that's from, right". I said "I do. If you know where it's from, that is awesome!". He said= "I SURE DO". I smiled and reached out my fist = "Brohoof?". He jumped up and said "YES! I am so glad you said something!" So if you also want to make some friends that share similar interest, take caution and use pick up lines. Non-bronies won't know ;)

And next week, a decal of Rainbow Dash wearing sunglasses is going on my Acura Integra's passenger back window = Not a closet brony. haha

EDIT: I am not implying that bronies are weird! All I am saying is that it's easier for me to just be myself, cause I am already "unique" if you will. ha

But the 20% cool phrase seams so well know by so many people wont nonbronies even know what that is?

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I used  to hide the fact that I loved MLP from my family, but eventually I decided to overcome my fear of them rejecting me and it turns out that things went well when I did that - they accepted the fact that I loved MLP.