Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closet Bronies UNITE: Experiences and Discussion

Zero000

I guess I'm public. My friends don't even speak English. Only a few of them can speak it.

When I tell them about the show, they said it's girly. Bad for them.

• Brohoof 1

Closet brony. I have a handful of friends who knows that I'm a brony. I simply can't display it publicly, I'm being bullied enough at school as it is. I do tend to drop references once in a while which only other bronies would recognize. Although nopony ever notices....

• Brohoof 2

Closet for now. I do plan to get a shirt, and wear it publicly. Partially to see reactions to others, and partially because I just wanna do it. But no matter what, I'm keeping my bronyness level at school to an absolute zero. High school is a harsh place...

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

My Little Pony isn't so popular around here. I'm open with my family and friends about the matter but they didn't know what MLP was at first so I told them it was a show aimed for kids and adults alike, showed them some images and they laughed but were ok with it 'cause they know my childish personality and the love for cartoons :)

Too bad they lack proper english to watch the original stuff. Our language voice acting is terrible.

I'm an open Brony and not afraid to admit it to anybody, although my parents are trying to restrict me from showing my Bronyness, because they think I'll be bullied and such. Bullying is a serious business at school though, you can get arrest for severe bullying, but hey, I don't care about being made fun of.

I also wear a wristband that says "Brony" on it and has Rainbow Dash, wear it everyday.

Public. It's pretty funny at work when the mix on my iPhone jumps from hardcore and metal to Party With Pinkie or This Day's Aria.

Plus, the looks I used to get when I started wearing my Dash shirt as a work shirt.

Most of the guys at the shop just shrugged, three knew what it was. One still gives me shit for it, but he's a cool dude.

Besides, most people don't argue with what the angry looking bearded guy decides to wear.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

You don't have to treat being a brony like some sort of sexual orientation. You don't have to "come out" as a brony. I've seen this so many times, especially with bronies and furries.

You don't have to "come out" to anyone as a brony. Typically, if people mention I will talk about it. I don't go around screaming out "I like My Little Pony!"

I am a public brony, very Public :D

I wear Brony clothes, there are Pony stickers on my laptop, Desktop and Car, Rainbow Dash is hanging from my rear view mirror and my Display cabnet is filled with ponies :)

A mix i guess. I wear a MLP shirt and i used phrases in public but i dont go around in public yelling "HURRR IM A BRONY!"

To me, publics opinions are very important so yeah.

I've went out and bought MLP stuff in public before, and I plan on buying more.

If someone asks me what my favorite TV show is, I will tell them it's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I really don't see any reason to hide it, MLP is cool now anyways, isn't it? B)

I'm a "public" brony. I walk around in MLP FiM t-shirts, and I have some other MLP FiM stuff, when I go to the store, I make nit clear that I'm buying the toys for myself :P My whole school knows I'm a brony, and my family knows I'm a brony. People at my school kind of tease me about it a little, but in a friendly way. My friends give me a hard time, but again, in a friendly way. I should really get them to watch the show some time...

Public. It's pretty funny at work when the mix on my iPhone jumps from hardcore and metal to Party With Pinkie or This Day's Aria.

Plus, the looks I used to get when I started wearing my Dash shirt as a work shirt.

Most of the guys at the shop just shrugged, three knew what it was. One still gives me shit for it, but he's a cool dude.

Besides, most people don't argue with what the angry looking bearded guy decides to wear.

Posted Image

Planning to get something like that shirt, perhaps with the ornament being smaller. Nice beard dude :D
  • Brohoof 1

I'm rather public. I honestly don't care about people's opinions on the matter; some say I'm weird and one of my former friends won't ever talk to me, but honestly, it's a don't knock it 'til you try it deal.

Public brony.

Wear pony T-shirts all the time, have pony stickers on my laptop, have pony posters in my room, everyone at my school knows I'm a brony, and I have gotten all of my friends to watch and enjoy the show.

Swug

Edited by Scootalonathan
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a closet brony lol i think my mother knows and some friends of mine walked in on me watching it and they just were like What the??? they make fun of me for it not sure if just jokingly or rather intensely... ive told 1 chick.... she thought it was cute... i may get a shirt and wear it to work and such.

Public Brony, I don't really mind who knows that I'm a brony. Heck most people at work know I love the show, considering my background on the computer is of Derpy. ^^

My family knows too.

Closet. Although, my mother and some friends know about it.

However, in one of my threads I mentioned that I bought a shirt and was going to wear it to school on the first day.

I was a closet brony for quite some time. Only after I accidentally liked MLP: FiM in facebook and a friend noticed, I started to get a little worryed... But then I found out that a guy with long blonde hair and a beard is the kind of guy that watches My Little Pony xD

Public brony.

Wear pony T-shirts all the time, have pony stickers on my laptop, have pony posters in my room, everyone at my school knows I'm a brony, and I have gotten all of my friends to watch and enjoy the show.

Swug

Swug - the definition for a brony saying whereas the Brony has accomplished being a dedicated fan and has gotten relatives and friends to watch an episode on will.

Swug :D .