• M&M's
    • Skittles
    • Twix
    • Twizzlers
    • Gummy Worms
    • Sour Gummy Worms
    • Smarties
    • Lollipops

All my favorites I can't eat for now. I love gummy bears, payday, licorice, and just plain chocolate, I'm a sweet tooth, a really sweet tooth.

For me, my favorite candy would have to be almost any chocolate product with mint filling, most notably York Peppermint Patties and Junior Mints. I'm also pretty fond of Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, lemon drops, dark Godiva chocolate bars, Mike 'n Ikes, and........I guess that's all I could think of as of right now.

I love lots of candy... But my favorites would have to be Crunch bars and recess. I even have a recces T shirt :D And I really like crunch bars for some reason.

But I like sugar alot so its hard for me to truly decide... Theres so many D:

My favorites are Mike and Ike, Big Hunk, Happy Cola, Twix, Reeses, Bottlecaps, and let's not forget...

They are oh so delicious. The taste does get old when you've got a huge party bucket of them in your pantry, though.

K' I'll go a different route here and say that I prefer my candy to be spicy. Specifically, this things that resemble tamarind shells...

Posted Image

I've meet people who've never tried tamarind before describe it as, "unbearably tart and spicy".

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1

Mint chocolates, sour keys, and DARE fudge cookies. My favourite sour candy in particular is Toxic Waste, but we don't get those here. I also like anything with maple syrup...

• 2 weeks later...

Yea... What is you favorite tasty sweets to get on Halloween... er Nightmare Night.

Chips, chocolate, drinks, gummy's, You name it.

I would have to say....... Probably chips and drinks, I always loved it when I was out trick or treating and someone would give me a sprite or something.

And ruffles all dressed chips... I dont eat them often but when I do... they are gone within seconds.

Sadly... those days are over, Now I have to buy the drinks myself http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Sooo what are your favorite noms to eat on Halloween ?

Edited by Crazy FireSpinning Vampire

The first person to say Milky Way deserves to be deported from this planet.

My personal favorite candies are usually Banana Laffy Taffys and Lemon Heads. My chocolate bars of choice are Snickers and Crunch bars, but if there's any Kit Kats or Reeses cups I'm down. My sucker of choice would be a Tootsie Pop, preferablly cherry, but the extremely large abundance of the reglar Tootsie Rolls that can be found in the millions inside of most candy bags can go screw itself.

As far as soda goes, I personally like eating a whole bunch of poprocks and then downing some soda. I usually don't care what kind of soda I'm drinking, but this year it's probably gonna be a whole bunch of boring Coke.

Chips aren't something that I usually eat on a night like this, but since I'm a Baltimoron I eat Utz like hell most of the time.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

Snickers, Reese's, Heath bars, Chick-O-Stick, Ferrero Rocher

By far my favorite stuff right there. I don't go trick or treating anymore, so instead I just buy bags of what I want and have them to myself. XD

• Brohoof 2

Well Im a gummy pony I F'NG LOVE EM cant stop when gummies are arround specialy sweet and sour ones those are godlike

Posted Image

And chocolates one cant say no to those.

• Brohoof 2

Well Im a gummy pony I F'NG LOVE EM cant stop when gummies are arround specialy sweet and sour ones those are godlike

Posted Image

And chocolates one cant say no to those.

I also quite enjoy Gummy's, but my favorite all time gummy would have to be sour patch kids... or any kind of sour gummy's, I really enjoy sour things.

• Brohoof 1

Oh jeez yeah I forgot about Gummies. My personal favorite happen to be those sour gummy worms. I could eat those all freaking day and their fun to just play around with by themselves. Sour Patch kids are also one of the best things on the planet.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm i'm more of a chocolatier loving things like Hersheys bars,M&M's&Snickers to name a few but other then that i love Skittles,Starburst,Bottle Caps and the classic lollipop i call it classic cause it's been around more then i know and that's what usually lands in a trick-or-treaters bag either being it the classic style,Tootsie Roll Pops and/or Charms Blow Pops.

• Brohoof 1