• M&M's
    • Skittles
    • Twix
    • Twizzlers
    • Gummy Worms
    • Sour Gummy Worms
    • Smarties
    • Lollipops

I loooooove gummy candy, bubble gum, sour candy, lollipops, licorice and some chocolate.

Some of my favourite gummies are the pink and blue bubble gum cola bottles, sour keys, gummy worms. My favourite bubble gum is Hubba Bubba Island Punch or the Original one, and my favourite chocolates are chocolate covered fruits/nuts, and candy bars like Twix, Coffee Crisps, Clodhoppers, and Pretzel M&M's. Hehe, I have such a sweet tooth.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Gummi worms. And bears, but something about worms just seems to taste better. Preferably Trolli or Black Forest, but in general, I've never had a gummi worm I didn't like.

Skittles rock too, but I have sensitive teeth and they hurt when I eat Skittles. :(

Edited by ItStartsAtDusK
  • Brohoof 1

I will honestly say whenever Skittles are around, I'll eat the like popcorn.

(High school senior retreat; Skittles; I ate a good, big amount...)

But the Trolli Gummi Rocks and Twizzlers Pull-and-Peel Cherry are also at the top. I can't name one of these three as a favorite, though... these three are too good...

I loves me some Sno-caps, Tootsie Rolls, Crunch bars, Charleston Chew, and Snickers.

Unfortunately, being type I diabetic, I don't get the chance to savor these or other candies very often. But it's such a nice treat when I can.

There's nothing more delicious in this world than mint, therefore minty confections are my favorite. I could eat peppermint bark all day long.

Posted Image

Coffee Crisp is my favorite candy bar.

Posted Image

Sour Skittles or Shockers. I prefer Shockers, they have a much longer lasting and more powerful sourness, but they have become quite hard to find these days.

Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my absolute favorite. Although I do generally like anything that is chocolate. Also, I do enjoy Smarties.

I really like reeses. I am also a fan of white chocolate. When you combine these two elements you get one of the best candies ever made...WHITE CHOCOLATE REESES!

• Brohoof 1

I gotta say my favorite candy has to be.....

Anything Willy Wonka related: aka, Gobstoppers, Nerds, Laffy Taffy ( and on occasions, The gel pops)

i also love Reese's stuff, like peanut butter cups and everything else of theirs. :lol:

I love Bottle Caps, Nerds, Sweet Tarts and any other candy like that. I also love anything with a strong fruit flavor. I just love the taste of fruit. Especially banana or strawberry flavored Laffy Taffy.

Toblerone Rolo Comb

Seriously though, white chocolate, fudge and Cadbury dairy milk with nuts.

I wish this thread was about sweet foods in general, Jaffa cakes are addictive.

Why yes, I am English, how could you tell?

Seeing as how this has nothing to do with ponies whatsoever and is a general question, I'm moving this over yonder to General Discussion.

Airheads, Skittles and Starburts.

• Brohoof 1

This should be a poll ^^

But anyway my most favorite candy of ALL TIME is Reeces!!!!!!

I love it so so damn much.. like if you buy me a party bag of it.. it'll be gone in 2 days.. i promise you that.

Plus i eat the Recees Ice cream all the time..(when i have it in my freezer ofc) and its super super good!

But yea, its my most fave candy ever.

Quite a few, but my absolute favorite has to be Smarties! Those are just so good! My childhood would not have been the same without them.

Gummi Bears/Worms are great as well, Nerds, Sweettarts, Snickers, M-Mazing(RIP), and others.

Oh, and these!

Posted Image

It is a shame that my local store does not sell these anymore.

Edited by Killman

Im more of a fan of the salty treats myself, but if I had to pick a favourite candy bar that is somewhat obscure, I'd say Cadbury Flake. The texture and taste are both awesome, the only problem is, like my favourite potato chips, I can only purchase them from a special shop rather than the grocery store.

• Brohoof 1