Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic ebooks

Slendermane

(edited)

I recently bought an iPod touch with a lot of memory. I started downloading a lot of free ebooks (classics), and it got me thinking. Are there any ebook versions of fanfics? And sure enough, I found a few.

Fallout Equestria

http://www.equestria...-equestria.html

Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons

https://docs.google....id.t799ssffrheu

Past Sins

http://maximillianve...eader-242909407

Does anyone else know of any ebook versions (preferably epub) of MLP fanfics?

(Sorry. I thought the fanfiction section was for posting your own works, not discussing the works of others. My bad.)

Edited by Slendermane

Not really, those are pretty much the ebooks of all the popular fan fictions. I have a question though, what is the difference between Fallout Equestria and Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons?

I haven't read it yet, but I know it is a spin off. I takes place in the same universe, but is about a different cast of characters.

Posted Image

I will start reading it soon.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well actually sometimes what I do if the story is a .txt or I can copy paste the story and put it into a .txt file, I take the .txt and convert it to .mobi using an online converter. Then I plug my Kindle Fire into my computer and put the .mobi on it. A bit more work but much more comfortable. You have an Ipod though so this probably won't work, although maybe you could do something else similiar to this? Idk I never tried it on my Ipod.

Edit: Sorry, thought you were asking how, but hey maybe you can take non-ebook fanfics and make them into ebooks, idk.

Edited by McSaltShaker

Well actually sometimes what I do if the story is a .txt or I can copy paste the story and put it into a .txt file, I take the .txt and convert it to .mobi using an online converter. Then I plug my Kindle Fire into my computer and put the .mobi on it. A bit more work but much more comfortable. You have an Ipod though so this probably won't work, although maybe you could do something else similiar to this? Idk I never tried it on my Ipod.

Edit: Sorry, thought you were asking how, but hey maybe you can take non-ebook fanfics and make them into ebooks, idk.

Thanks for the tip. I started the thread to share existing ebooks of fanfics, but didn't realize there were so few. But thanks to your tip, I found an ebook converter called Calibre. It works really well so far, but I have only used it on a few fics (Today, Tomorrow, and Forever; Bubbles; and Silent Ponyville 1 and 2.) Now to see if I can save stories from FimFiction.

Also, I started reading Fallout Equestria Project Horizons. I like it so far, but I see an awful lot of similarities between Lil Pip and Blackjack.